EA Forums - Banner

TSTO Halloween Keys to Success (Updated with Ghost Bomb Prize)

Replies

• hokieborn
    171 posts Member
    edited October 2013
    thank you. also was thinking of teaming with friends and not tapping the gremlins. if you have 10 in a friend place that is 240 for a day. not bad.

They don't continue to collect. Once your 4 hours are up they disappear, so to get 240 for a day, you would have to drop 10 in your friends town every 4 hours.
  • brettolmsted
    1095 posts Member
    edited October 2013
    snali24 wrote:
    I currently have 1 ghost, does this mean that my friends cant tap on 5 ghosts in my town? If so, should I not tap any ghosts that come up and leave them for my friends?

No, when a friend visits your town, ghosts will generate just for them, just like for Whacking Day. The ghosts that you see in your town are not the same ghosts your friends see
  • pjblaze
    95 posts
    edited October 2013
    On the breakdown of goo per day you have 5,000,000,000 as the final community target. Are people sure this is the target? as on the game it looks more like that's just the target to unlock the first prize.
  • ZAINH17__ZSH
    2737 posts Member
    edited October 2013
    bump
  • brettolmsted
    1095 posts Member
    edited October 2013
    pjblaze wrote:
    On the breakdown of goo per day you have 5,000,000,000 as the final community target. Are people sure this is the target? as on the game it looks more like that's just the target to unlock the first prize.

That is something that people have debated upon. At this time most people believe that a prize is unlocked at every 1 billion, making the last prize at 5 billion. We may have to adjust that after we reach 1 billion and if the first prize is not received.
  • LouiseBradwell
    117 posts
    edited October 2013
    Nice thread thank you +1
  • dillon087
    10 posts
    edited October 2013
    Probably a dumb question but do you lose GOO from your stash of it from Gremlins? Or is it just GOO?
  • brettolmsted
    1095 posts Member
    edited October 2013
    dillon087 wrote:
    Probably a dumb question but do you lose GOO from your stash of it from Gremlins? Or is it just GOO?

No, you do not lose GOO, Gremlins do not take away from your stash. They only give.
  • CallMeAceRag
    183 posts
    edited October 2013
    FWIW since I seen it mentioned in other threads as well and in here, you can indeed get donuts from the ghosts, had one drop after I was above 500 in goo.
  • stevieort
    617 posts Member
    edited October 2013
    This is FANTASTIC! Especially the chart (which was so helpful during Whacking Day). THANK YOU, brettolmsted!! :D
  • dominic115
    938 posts Member
    edited October 2013
    Excellent guide, thanks!
  • brettolmsted
    1095 posts Member
    edited October 2013
    Bump
  • katehutson
    544 posts
    edited October 2013
    Bump
  • erchin8
    265 posts
    edited October 2013
    This is so helpful! Really appreciate it!
  • childeharr
    235 posts Member
    edited October 2013
    Excellent Brett... I mean Thor!
  • Jay_Wayne_2
    496 posts Member
    edited October 2013
    Nice guide Brettolmsted! :thumbup: I didn't know about the double haunting. I was skipping them before but now I will double haunt.
  • ladyak47
    121 posts
    edited October 2013
    Just what I needed! Thanks for the guide, it's awesome :thumbup:
  • psmithct
    45 posts
    edited October 2013
    This is Great. Thanks. Maybe a stupid question, but how do you haunt a friends house? tapping?
  • brettolmsted
    1095 posts Member
    edited October 2013
    psmithct wrote:
    This is Great. Thanks. Maybe a stupid question, but how do you haunt a friends house? tapping?

Yes just by tapping a house that has a house ghost over it and you will get goo, cash, and xp
  • psideresider
    218 posts Member
    edited October 2013
    Thanks for this. Curious though, I've seen gremlins in my friends towns, even though they haven't finished the gypsy house. It doesn't give me the option to leave them any, so I'm wondering how they got there.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.