EA Forums - Banner

Best Halloween Animation/s

I like the zombie dog. I thought just howled, but when he exploded and reformed it was pretty cool. Also like all the characters that get possessed. Nice update.

Replies

• Indys2nd
    1906 posts Member
    edited October 2013
    I like the Bad Dream House's animation. 8) We got that last Halloween. I like the fact that when neighbors haunt it, it lights up again. I don't know if ea brought that back again this year for everyone who missed it. It's a shame it only lights up on the Halloween update.
  • theccrose820
    31 posts
    edited October 2013
    I like that the roof of burns manor opens up and a bat flies into it after it was haunted..
  • mcduck90
    940 posts
    edited October 2013

I love the Nuclear Plant's animation when hunted (by Frank Grimes lol) as well as the library's (The ghost cuts its head and plays Hamlet perhaps from the episode that Marge was killing the cast of the community theatre) :lol: . The prison's it's creepy and I think it's Snake's execution from the killer hair implant episode a few years back (which I also thought it was creepy) :oops:
  • Joene
    2 posts
    edited October 2013
    Check out Krusty Burger. A dead horse is flowing around it.

A nice nod to the Horse meat scandal.

laughed hard when I noticed it
  • NeoSEC28
    39609 posts
    edited October 2013
    indys2nd wrote:
    I like the Bad Dream House's animation. 8) We got that last Halloween. I like the fact that when neighbors haunt it, it lights up again. .

+1 :thumbup:

I'm loving the fact the lights are working again :)
    Volunteer EA Senior Moderator
  • nefariouszeros
    41 posts
    edited October 2013
    My favorite task related animation is Burns sucking up a ghost with a vacuum cleaner...so far
  • fuzznugget77
    1037 posts Member
    edited October 2013
    NeoSEC28 wrote:
    indys2nd wrote:
    I like the Bad Dream House's animation. 8) We got that last Halloween. I like the fact that when neighbors haunt it, it lights up again. .

I always try to haunt your bad dream house and elchemistry because i miss them being animated :mrgreen:
  • darrenholm736
    1276 posts Member
    edited October 2013
    I didn't even notice that there were different ghosts haunting different buildings! This is brilliant!!

I'm going to do lots of experimenting now...
  • brewdog79
    468 posts
    edited October 2013
    I didn't even notice that there were different ghosts haunting different buildings! This is brilliant!!

I keep reading about all these different types, but mine all look exactly the same. :?:
  • simbass7
    1928 posts
    edited October 2013
    Bad Dream house when hounted looks like great
  • Linkster79
    82 posts
    edited October 2013
    Rex Banner interrogating Flanders so harshly he has an out of body moment is my favourite so far

dpOopee.png
  • ecneralc
    3182 posts Member
    edited October 2013
    Maude's ghost shooting a T-shirt cannon at homer

btocWDGl.jpg
  • firesoul19
    452 posts
    edited October 2013

Yes, I just noticed this too! There's a zombie throwing up into a mug over a haunted Moe's.
  • ecneralc
    3182 posts Member
    edited October 2013
    So what gets everyone's vote so far?

I quite like the senile zombies animation, exploding into a skeleton and then rising out of the ground. Then again the animation I've seen on Homer, not sure if he's possessed but he appears to spit donuts, catch one, eat it and grown taller then grabs a ghost and eats it is pretty cool.

That's the one homer task I believe its suppose to be like pacman but instead of pellets and a big pellet that makes it so he can eat ghosts is here in Canada we call them timbits in states believe it's known as a donut hole he eats the donut holes then he eats a full donut grows big then eats a ghost

Edit: spelling lol
    Post edited by Unknown User on
  • Cotvan_tikal
    128 posts
    edited October 2013
    ecneralc wrote:
    That's the one homer task I believe its suppose to be like pacman but instead of pellets and a big pellet that makes it so he can eat ghosts is here in Canada we call the timbits in states believe it's known as a donut hole then he it's a full donut grows big then eats a ghost

Translation?
  • ecneralc
    3182 posts Member
    edited October 2013
    ecneralc wrote:
    That's the one homer task I believe its suppose to be like pacman but instead of pellets and a big pellet that makes it so he can eat ghosts is here in Canada we call the timbits in states believe it's known as a donut hole then he it's a full donut grows big then eats a ghost

Translation?

Was typing really fast sorry lol

Pacman eats small pellets then big pellet then ghosts
    Homer eats small donuts then big donut then ghosts

The small donut in states is known as a donut hole since it looks like it was made from the center of a donut
    In Canada we call it a timbit because our biggest coffee/donut shop is tim hortons and they named it a timbit because it's a bit of Tims lol
  • KittyRobbie
    89 posts Member
    edited October 2013
    NeoSEC28 wrote:
    indys2nd wrote:

I always try to haunt your bad dream house and elchemistry because i miss them being animated :mrgreen:

Meeeee toooooo! I loves it, def my fav animation. I keep hunting around everyone's town to haunt it if they have one, but no one! has haunted mine yet. :( I will never ever dehaunt my BDH if it happens.
    Linkster79 wrote:
    Rex Banner interrogating Flanders so harshly he has an out of body moment is my favourite so far

I'm dying at this! Lol for real.
  • Zephkiel
    34 posts
    edited October 2013
    brewdog79 wrote:

I keep reading about all these different types, but mine all look exactly the same. :?:

Some are tricky to see amongst all the other stuff going on. So far I've found:

Horse running past Krusty Burger.
    Grimes at the Nuclear Power Plant.
    Health Inspector at Moe's Tavern.
    Hamlet at the library.
    Snake at the Penitentiary.

Other effects (not ghosts) include:
    Bat flying into Burns' Manor.
    Lights on at Bad Dream House.
    A vulture flying out of the Town Hall and sitting on top.
  • edited October 2013
    ecneralc wrote:
    btocWDGl.jpg
    Maude getting even with Homer!
  • batwa
    71 posts
    edited October 2013
    The coin-op games in front of the Try and Save start moving on their own. It's a really neat affect, really makes the place look haunted!
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.