EA Forums - Banner

friends with goo

I have several friends who have no goo. I means they havn't finished the fortune tellers house and got to the stage where they can farm goo.

Assuming they've even built the fortune tellers house of course.

Replies

• just_lou079
    2 posts
    edited October 2013
    Im the same. Ive done the rounds today and will give non goo friends until the weekend to update. Will be deleting those who have no goo to make room for those who do. Its frustrating!
  • jayakareas967
    36 posts
    edited October 2013
    I'm on android can't delete friends and it's making me mad I have users on mine n that are still level 7
  • SirCraigius
    526 posts Member
    edited October 2013
    I'm with you on that. How do you actually delete people from your friends list though? I'm on an iphone and I cant seem to find an option for deleting people.
  • rwvolture
    1259 posts Member
    edited October 2013
    I've been checking their town to see if they have the fortune teller building, if not delete, if yes then I visit their KL for now to get my ticket count up
  • spankymcnut
    30 posts Member
    edited October 2013
    To delete friends from list on iphone just click on the origin symbol, click on my friends, scroll to the persons name and tap on profile, click the little + button and it will pop op with an option to delete friend
  • cavalier_tex
    15 posts
    edited October 2013
    Thanks got a full boat
    Post edited by Unknown User on
  • stefanolaurolai
    33 posts Member
    edited October 2013
    Add me stefanolaurolai
  • SirCraigius
    526 posts Member
    edited October 2013
    To delete friends from list on iphone just click on the origin symbol, click on my friends, scroll to the persons name and tap on profile, click the little + button and it will pop op with an option to delete friend

I'll give it a couple of days, then the lazy friend culling will commence.
  • pudgy_muffin
    3 posts
    edited October 2013
    Pudgymuffin

Add me I play regularly and have goo!! :D

Ps don't use my hyphenated name to add me :)
  • brewdog79
    468 posts
    edited October 2013
    I'll give my friends a couple days to see if their GOO increases from 0. I only just got going a couple hours ago.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.