267 posts
    edited October 2013
    cavemanfw wrote:
    wait until thursday ..........

Check your clock, its thursday
  • smith3198
    688 posts
    edited October 2013
    Sometime in the early morning it will pop up when you log into your Springfield. It is a free daily item that you don't have to do anything except login for. After you tap on it it will most likely tell you it is going to be placed in the Simpsons attic for use at a later date which will probably be on Sunday night when the new treehouse of horror episode is on or Monday. You just have to keep logging in every day to collect the special items and to view them you click on your Simpson's house and then the button that says special object! I hope this helps
  • chrisp530
    2611 posts
    edited October 2013
    jbillotte wrote:
    cavemanfw wrote:
    wait until thursday ..........

Check your clock, its thursday

Not where EA is located ;)
  • brenden720448
    83 posts
    edited October 2013
    I got the Wednesday item at 1am EA time...so about 3.5 hrs or so until I expect Thursdays.
  • am4692
    2253 posts
    edited October 2013
    I got the Wednesday item at 1am EA time...so about 3.5 hrs or so until I expect Thursdays.

This is true. Has to be Thursday EA time.
  • weagle1294705
    290 posts Member
    edited October 2013
    So if you miss a day, can you ever get the missed day's item?
  • am4692
    2253 posts
    edited October 2013
    So if you miss a day, can you ever get the missed day's item?

That's my understanding. It's insentive to play every day.
  • joeherman2012
    100 posts
    edited October 2013
    smith3198 wrote:
    Sometime in the early morning it will pop up when you log into your Springfield. It is a free daily item that you don't have to do anything except login for. After you tap on it it will most likely tell you it is going to be placed in the Simpsons attic for use at a later date which will probably be on Sunday night when the new treehouse of horror episode is on or Monday. You just have to keep logging in every day to collect the special items and to view them you click on your Simpson's house and then the button that says special object! I hope this helps

Incorrect! The attic prizes are drops from the ghosts. Not auto when you log in. Keep popping ghosts and you'll get it.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!