EA Forums - Banner

It's 5 billion for all 5 community prizes

Prev1345
how do you know this? its the same lay out as person prizes, it only tells the you the number for the prize your on.

Replies

• mwdalton
    11548 posts Member
    edited October 2013
    Is it?

Remember, just because SpAnser said it, doesn't necessarily mean it's true. He's been wrong on minor points before.
  • LordCaoCao
    85 posts
    edited October 2013
    Visit spansers website, tstonews , and look over the Halloween update information.

It is very possible he is wrong, but my money is that he isn't, hopefully we all know by tomorrow or shortly afterwards.
  • hasanmohamma
    1801 posts Member
    edited October 2013
    aka_kahn wrote:
    how do you know this? its the same lay out as person prizes, it only tells the you the number for the prize your on.

Didn't ea confirm each one is 1 billion to 2 billon to 3 billion to 4 billion to 5 billion on twitter.
  • aka_kahn
    54 posts
    edited October 2013
    I only have tapped out on facebook, didnt know they post stuff on twitter. If someone has a link to that, it would clear everything up
  • HomerSwapMeet
    726 posts
    edited October 2013
    aka_kahn wrote:

Didn't ea confirm each one is 1 billion to 2 billon to 3 billion to 4 billion to 5 billion on twitter.

You have a link to support that? :-)
  • Spenson66
    557 posts Member
    edited October 2013
    mwdalton wrote:
    Is it?

Remember, just because SpAnser said it, doesn't necessarily mean it's true. He's been wrong on minor points before.

I could be wrong. The code for the community prizes is on the server side. I don't see the community reaching much past the 5 billion mark so I am hoping it is 5 billion for all.
  • HomerSwapMeet
    726 posts
    edited October 2013
    spAnser wrote:
    mwdalton wrote:
    Is it?

I could be wrong. The code for the community prizes is on the server side. I don't see the community reaching much past the 5 billion mark so I am hoping it is 5 billion for all.

I only trust you spAnser :wink:
  • am4692
    2253 posts
    edited October 2013
    spAnser wrote:
    mwdalton wrote:
    Is it?

No SpAnser is right, look at the wording in the msg it the community goal is 5 billion reach it to win prizes. Not a prize plural prizes.

04da6da187f86125776522b3a49c6724_zps4a99dfe2.jpg
  • LordCaoCao
    85 posts
    edited October 2013
    spAnser wrote:
    mwdalton wrote:
    Is it?

I like how you just apear, comment, and disappear, its sorta like batman.
  • Spenson66
    557 posts Member
    edited October 2013
    LordCaoCao wrote:
    spAnser wrote:
    mwdalton wrote:
    Is it?

I am trying to sleep but then I see posts I want to reply to :(
  • DIrishB
    613 posts Member
    edited October 2013
    LordCaoCao wrote:
    spAnser wrote:
    mwdalton wrote:
    Is it?

Na-na-na-na-na-na-na-na-na-na-na-na-na-na, spAnser!

Bif! Pow! Bang!
  • Spenson66
    557 posts Member
    edited October 2013
    Another thought on the subject they gave us 5 weeks for the event so 1 billion a week to get the 5 billion mark also makes sense.
  • am4692
    2253 posts
    edited October 2013
    spAnser wrote:
    Another thought on the subject they gave us 5 weeks for the event so 1 billion a week to get the 5 billion mark.

Exactly my point. If it worked like our personal goo goal then the last itam would be like 80 billion, and unachivable goal in the time frame.
  • LordCaoCao
    85 posts
    edited October 2013
    We should know this time tomorrow one way or the other
  • CallMeAceRag
    183 posts
    edited October 2013
    Only 400 Million to go and find out :lol:
  • aka_kahn
    54 posts
    edited October 2013
    Just remember, many people didnt skip the first 24 hour task, so we are moving along pretty fast, I think we are going to get to 5 Billion in a week total.
  • am4692
    2253 posts
    edited October 2013
    At this rate it's 1 billion every 4 days.
  • aka_kahn
    54 posts
    edited October 2013
    Also, I dont think they would have a Global target with an arrow over 1 prize, if they had the progress bar divided 5 sections, then I would agress its 5 Billion total.

I also wouldnt be surprised if they took the total number of Zombies squished last year, added a little for inflation with more users to get these numbers.
  • am4692
    2253 posts
    edited October 2013
    From simpsons wiki

Community Prizes Need to Collect
    First Church of Lard Lad 1000000000
    Clawing Zombie 2000000000
    Ghost Bomb 3000000000
    Frog Prince 4000000000
    King Homer's Skyscraper 5000000000

How much more proof do you people need. Seriously I'm starting to think your disagreeing or the fun of it.
  • hasanmohamma
    1801 posts Member
    edited October 2013
    am4692 wrote:
    From simpsons wiki

Community Prizes Need to Collect
    First Church of Lard Lad 1000000000
    Clawing Zombie 2000000000
    Ghost Bomb 3000000000
    Frog Prince 4000000000
    King Homer's Skyscraper 5000000000

How much more proof do you people need. Seriously I'm starting to think your disagreeing or the fun of it.

I believe you and totally agree with you bud :-)
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!