EA Forums - Banner

Where is my Simpsons attic prize?

Prev1
Click all the ghosts you have its hiding in one if them

Im not sure if its a 24hr thing, but i got the flaming ring around this time yesterday

Replies

• juuube
    10 posts
    edited October 2013
    Thank you - much appreciated but I've clicked all my ghosts I think... Been round and round and can't fine any more.

Hopefully it will appear soon enough!
  • brenden720448
    83 posts
    edited October 2013
    I received mine not too long ago. Just keep tapping. You'll get it.
  • juuube
    10 posts
    edited October 2013
    Thank you both of you!

Just been in again and didn't click anything but it's in the attic now :)

Who knows what happened but I'm happy with the outcome lol

Thanks again
  • jabronijosh04
    33 posts
    edited October 2013
    Is it a guarantee to get each day
  • HankScorrpio
    166 posts
    edited October 2013
    Should pop up at some point in the day.
    I got mine about 2pm-ish yesterday.
    I didn't realise it comes from a ghost though?
    Mine was just there on a road in my town.
    Maybe I did pop a ghost though.
  • juuube
    10 posts
    edited October 2013
    Is it a guarantee to get each day

I'm pretty sure that as long as you log in every day that it's guaranteed...kind of like the usual daily prizes that we get I guess
  • 2elitegeeks
    13 posts
    edited October 2013
    It's 11 pm here now and i am still missing my second day prize :( i have checked the attic many times, i have gone through all 99 friend towns, and i have been on and of playing since 7am...... so if i don't get it before midnight will i miss out???
  • sajeddk1
    13 posts
    edited October 2013
    Mine actually came from Martin when he finished his trick or treating task.
  • 2elitegeeks
    13 posts
    edited October 2013
    Oh it is in the attic now! I definitely didn't click it, I've been watching....but yay!! :lol:
  • rwvolture
    1260 posts Member
    edited October 2013
    I've been getting mine as soon as I log in in the mornings, it's awarded with my first tap in all 3 of my towns
  • chemiecarey
    2 posts
    edited October 2013
    Hmm I never received the barbell yesterday....is it only a 24 hour thing?
  • jteske88
    4 posts
    edited October 2013
    I always get the items within the first few clicks of a new day, 5 30 am here in us and happen to get the tights bright and early today
  • jabronijosh04
    33 posts
    edited October 2013

Same here
  • jippy6048
    539 posts Member
    edited October 2013

Same here

I have 2 town and yesterday I didn't receive the barbells ( yes, I checked the attic) in either of them. :twisted: This morning I got the leotards in both towns within a couple of taps. What's up with that?
  • arwalker2286
    28 posts Member
    edited October 2013
    The barbell is colorless, it almost looks like a silhouette, as if you haven't collected it. I accidentally tapped through what Homer said when he got the leotard, anyone catch it?
  • Zephkiel
    34 posts
    edited October 2013
    I didn't get either of the first two items, and when I got the Leotard both were greyed out. However, when I checked afterwards, I had both the former items.

I think it's more of a daily prize for logging in that's presented as RNG. Just click the Simpsons House and check to see if you have actually been given the item.
  • FireHammer56
    16 posts
    edited October 2013
    DOes anyone know what these prizes do or are for? I havent seen them anywhere in my inventory and havent noticed them included in any new tasks. Are they just there to get and then forget about?
  • Zephkiel
    34 posts
    edited October 2013
    DOes anyone know what these prizes do or are for? I havent seen them anywhere in my inventory and havent noticed them included in any new tasks. Are they just there to get and then forget about?

After you collect all of them (Sunday) there's a trivia question that rewards a skin for Homer.
  • FireHammer56
    16 posts
    edited October 2013
    Is there anywhere I can get more details about it? I havent heard anything about this before. If you answer the trivia question wrong do you not get the Homer Skin? and do you know if its going to be based on Sunday's episode or just random question?
  • edited October 2013
    Is there anywhere I can get more details about it? I havent heard anything about this before. If you answer the trivia question wrong do you not get the Homer Skin? and do you know if its going to be based on Sunday's episode or just random question?
    I've heard (someone else may want to check to be sure) that if you get it right on the first try, you will get 10 donuts along with the Strongman Homer outfit. If you get it wrong the first time, then after that, you won't get the donuts, just the outfit.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!