EA Forums - Banner

TSTO Halloween Keys to Success (Updated with Ghost Bomb Prize)

Prev134567
This is a great tool thanks. The thing that concerns me is the global thing. I get the idea from the counter that 5,000,000,000 will only get the first prize and then it's going to go up for the next one. I say this because of the arrow above the item. Is there any way of this being found out?

Replies

• bkabat331
    4 posts
    edited October 2013
    So far I have been leary of sending characters on tasks to get GOO in case they are triggers for the walkthrough. Good to know homer is the main trigger. Having said that is it wise to send the other characters on such tasks? Are there any other tricks to get GOO faster?
  • mcbarnes1970
    7 posts
    edited October 2013
    How is it that i am seeing folks with over 10K goo and we're only into this two days?
  • brettolmsted
    1095 posts Member
    edited October 2013
    How is it that i am seeing folks with over 10K goo and we're only into this two days?

They have used donuts to speed through all the prizes. While some may think that takes away from the event fun, to each their own, as they probably find fun in decorating. In addition, they are the ones who can help make walk throughs possible and answer questions as they know from experience
  • general003969
    265 posts Member
    edited October 2013
    What about the Attic "gifts"? Most of my friends claim to have already found the dumbbell today, but after two hours for sucking up ghosts I've yet to find it. Is there a specific ghost that has to be tapped?
  • direwolf987
    7450 posts Member
    edited October 2013
    Disregard this message. I'm replying in this thread so I can find it later.
  • Hewitt85
    5 posts
    edited October 2013
    Very helpful guide. Thanks for this.

Unfortunately, I can't see me keeping up with the single prizes as I can't seem to amass 271 GOO a day (my friends list is pretty much bare, with only one doing the ghost hunting and he's heading out of the country shortly, and I don't have the burial ground and others just yet). This is while doing GOO tasks for all.

My current total stands at 340, though I only really started collecting yesterday after the gypsy building was finished.

To add a minor extra to your guide, Millhouse can also do GOO tasks.

Any extra tips for the lone ranger?
  • JeremyPeake
    42 posts
    edited October 2013
    Hewitt85 wrote:
    Very helpful guide. Thanks for this.

Unfortunately, I can't see me keeping up with the single prizes as I can't seem to amass 271 GOO a day (my friends list is pretty much bare, with only one doing the ghost hunting and he's heading out of the country shortly, and I don't have the burial ground and others just yet). This is while doing GOO tasks for all.

My current total stands at 340, though I only really started collecting yesterday after the gypsy building was finished.

To add a minor extra to your guide, Millhouse can also do GOO tasks.

Any extra tips for the lone ranger?

If you post your username in one of the threads about adding friends, you'll get plenty of friends requests.
  • brettolmsted
    1095 posts Member
    edited October 2013
    cl891 wrote:
    Stickied.

Great work on these threads Brett.

Thank you very much for noticing. Glad to help
  • Fettster777
    510 posts Member
    edited October 2013
    I'd say I'm doing alright. I have 1400 Goo in 2 days now. Thought I must say its hard to visit so many towns especially with my device being older and slow.
  • philipcory31
    3 posts
    edited October 2013
    Add me! Everyday player! Philipcory31
  • dw97979
    13 posts
    edited October 2013
    Thanks for this information, very useful and appreciated. Only just realised I can post on these forums since you can use your origin login. D'oh!
  • michelleann68
    9 posts
    edited October 2013
    I have a Kang/Kodos question.

I obtained Kang last year
    I am at 4061 GOO this year, but no sign of Kodos in the sky.. I moved my Ray gun out to an area with some space and Kang is free.. is there anything else I need to do to make Kodos appear?

Edited - Homer needs to complete his Ultrahouse date, then Kodos will appear.
  • heatherbg1
    3 posts
    edited October 2013
    thanks
  • willmott6689
    1 posts
    edited October 2013
    ADD ME willmott6689
  • grethe00
    1 posts
    edited October 2013
    I dont understand the TV show thing!
    When you tap the Simpson house, there something new coming up.. What are you supose to do?
  • Pimminos
    1 posts
    edited October 2013
    I'm someone with only like 10 (active) friends on TSTO.. But I want to get many GOO! Advise?
  • BillyThaKiddd
    3 posts
    edited October 2013
    When doing the ghost in the machine pt 6, homer is having the gremlins clean out the gutters at the simpson house. Toward the end of the quest, I clicked on the simpson house to check how much more time. There was an option to click on that said the gremlins found some items in the gutter. After clicking on this, a trivia question came up about one of the treehouse of horrors episodes (which of these items of moe's did homer covet; a ring a necklace or a tie pin (something like that)). I guessed tie pin (wrong), then ring and it gave me a homer simpson strongman suit!

Im not sure if this has been covered or not, but id figure id post about it anyway.
  • ksuc
    38 posts Member
    edited October 2013
    Ahh thanks for the beautiful guide :)
  • bradyc79
    1379 posts Member
    edited October 2013
    When doing the ghost in the machine pt 6, homer is having the gremlins clean out the gutters at the simpson house. Toward the end of the quest, I clicked on the simpson house to check how much more time. There was an option to click on that said the gremlins found some items in the gutter. After clicking on this, a trivia question came up about one of the treehouse of horrors episodes (which of these items of moe's did homer covet; a ring a necklace or a tie pin (something like that)). I guessed tie pin (wrong), then ring and it gave me a homer simpson strongman suit!

Im not sure if this has been covered or not, but id figure id post about it anyway.

Ahhh, I see, so you did not receive 10 free donuts AND the skin? I guess if you get it right the first time you receive 10 free donuts and the Homer skin. But it if you miss the first time, it allows you to guess until you are correct and then receive the skin.
  • BillyThaKiddd
    3 posts
    edited October 2013
    bradyc79 wrote:

Ahhh, I see, so you did not receive 10 free donuts AND the skin? I guess if you get it right the first time you receive 10 free donuts and the Homer skin. But it if you miss the first time, it allows you to guess until you are correct and then receive the skin.

D'OH!
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.