EA Forums - Banner

Halloween Walkthrough (UPDATED)

Replies

• AmauryL284
    46 posts Member
    edited October 2013
    Just to make sure everyone knows, you have to complete Homer's quest in the ultrahouse2 before you can buy the ray gun. Didn't see that info really anywhere else. You can't just get 4K goo and buy the ray gun.
  • edited October 2013
    Hi,

Which characters can you use to collect goo? At the moment, i seem to only have marge, homer, bart, lisa, millhouse and martin? Will more be able to do more things the more you progress?

Thanks,
  • AwesomeMallis
    1104 posts
    edited October 2013
    There are so many things to get this Halloween! :D
  • Rgnat84
    6 posts
    edited October 2013
    Does anyone know for if the mayan god will be available this halloween 2013 for those of use who were not able to get the mayan god last year in 2012?

Add me

Rgnat84
  • naturalemotions
    17 posts Member
    edited October 2013
    :)
  • jteske88
    4 posts
    edited October 2013
    I think im done with the Halloween missions currently add me jteske88
  • subii42
    2737 posts New member
    edited October 2013
    Nicely done :)
  • keithzilla208
    287 posts
    edited October 2013
    In responce to a question about the mammoth ghost I too am only getting one GOO for it. Glitch? I thought you were supposed to get more...
  • brettolmsted
    1095 posts Member
    edited October 2013
    cl891 wrote:
    I've incorporated this in to the main Walkthrough sticky. It can be found here: http://forum.ea.com/eaforum/posts/list/9626421.page#29493568

I'm unstickying this to make way for the Halloween guide.

Thank you for changing the stickies and for putting for combining the walkthroughs. You are an awesome MOD
  • philipcory31
    3 posts
    edited October 2013
    Add me! Everyday player! Philipcory31
  • keithzilla208
    287 posts
    edited October 2013
    One more question. Wondering about negative numbers for gremlins. Seems I can add them to friend towns and get a negative number then builds up again after collecting the gremlin icons.
  • brettolmsted
    1095 posts Member
    edited October 2013
    One more question. Wondering about negative numbers for gremlins. Seems I can add them to friend towns and get a negative number then builds up again after collecting the gremlin icons.

People have reported this. I have gotten a negative number of gremlins, but it went back to zero on my next neighbor. I have been told that if you stay in the neighbor screen it will continue to grow, but have not confirmed this yet
  • MtMornWood
    11 posts
    edited October 2013
    Brett: Kudos! Great Walkthrough & "Halloween Keys To Success" http://forum.ea.com/eaforum/posts/list/9732191.page And Thanks for making both sticky. Great MOD'ing
    Post edited by Unknown User on
  • edited October 2013
    What about ghosts possessing your character? Does that interrupt or affect a characters quest? (Is this the right post to even be ask this? I am new to posting on the forum)
  • fuddcountry
    17 posts
    edited October 2013
    MtMornWood wrote:
    Kang shows up as a character available as part of a quest. But where? I just missed getting him a year ago before time ran out - I really want to get Kang this year. Any ideas?

it is my understanding that you get Kang after you get the ray gun. once you get the ray gun, you fire it & his ship crashes. i could be wrong though...
  • fuddcountry
    17 posts
    edited October 2013
    I'm having a major issue. Lisa is glitched out while Trick or Treating & I cannot complete her Treat or Treat task.

Anchient Burial Ground Pt. 1 was activated while she was already performing her Trick or Treat task. I cannot find her in my Springfield, and when I tap on her icon in the task book and click on "Do it," it brings me to an area of Springfield that I have not opened (or "purchased") & the thumbs up icon that I need to tap to complete her Trick or Treat task appears for a brief second before disappearing again. Even when I tap on the thumbs up before it disappears, it does not process.

Also, I noticed that when I click on the "Do It" tab after clicking on Lisa's task book icon, the entire screen turns into the green "grass" background the same color as it turns when you first purchase a new land. The surrounding buildings also disappear during the brief second that Lisa's thumbs up icon appears.

I performed a test. I logged out of the game on my phone and installed it on my girlfriend's Samsung Galaxy SIII also on the same provider. The same glitch is occurring.

Finally - I did notice is that when I completed a task on the main Halloween missions (the ghost icon in the task book), for a split second, the hand comes up & points at Lisa's icon in the task book. Could it be that the ghost missions are what are causing the glitch? Maybe I have to catch up to Lisa's next task in the mission line?

I have rebooted my phone numerous times. I have unistalled & reinstalled the game numerous times - sometimes rebooting between the uninstall/reinstall & not rebooting. Nothing has worked. I hit up EA Support and they pointed me here.

PLEASE HELP!!!!
  • crapola45
    6 posts
    edited October 2013
    Once u get up to 3000 Goo, u get the Victorian spaceship the spaceship comes with Kang. Hope that helps
  • alexanderj234
    75 posts
    edited October 2013
    Does anyone know what all the global awards will be for the event?I know the 1st 1 is lard lad.The 2nd is snowballs zombie I think.2rd is some kind of bomb.But I don't know what the other 2 are.Can some1 help plz?
  • fuddcountry
    17 posts
    edited October 2013
    crapola45 wrote:
    Once u get up to 3000 Goo, u get the Victorian spaceship the spaceship comes with Kang. Hope that helps

then maybe the ray gun will get you kodos? i saw him in the collection once i got kang...
  • CJLeeds
    8 posts
    edited October 2013
    Mastodon Spirits will roam your town now (25 Goo/10 Xp)

They only give 1 goo
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.