EA Forums - Banner

sunday treehouse of terror delimma

I'm confused. Are you saying there's gonna be a code given on the show that we will enter in the game to win something?

Replies

• rwvolture
    1260 posts Member
    edited October 2013
    HeeHonkey wrote:
    I'm confused. Are you saying there's gonna be a code given on the show that we will enter in the game to win something?

There's gonna be a trivia question about a scene in the episode. They did it last year as well. This year you will win Homer's Strongman costume and 10 FREE donuts if you answer correctly.
  • Nine9Nines
    930 posts New member
    edited October 2013
    I'm sure the answer will be posted here. If it's anything like last year, it will be posted before the episode even airs.
  • HomerSwapMeet
    726 posts
    edited October 2013
    rwvolture wrote:
    HeeHonkey wrote:

There's gonna be a trivia question about a scene in the episode. They did it last year as well. This year you will win Homer's Strongman costume and 10 FREE donuts if you answer correctly.

10 free donuts too?
  • stevieort
    605 posts Member
    edited October 2013
    There are *spoilers* on a certain website. No doubt it'll be all over the place on this board, too.
  • Bart-man5674
    1633 posts Member
    edited October 2013
    If it's like last year you can enter it wrong and get another go you will be fine
  • brettolmsted
    1095 posts Member
    edited October 2013
    stevieort wrote:
    There are *spoilers* on a certain website. No doubt it'll be all over the place on this board, too.

Yes, I have already seen it on here and elsewhere the question, the 3 choices, and the correct answer. Just search around
  • genegenie82
    155 posts
    edited October 2013
    Will anyone post the answer for us poor UK residents so don't get a premiere til next year lol
  • AmauryL284
    46 posts Member
    edited October 2013
    stevieort wrote:

Yes, I have already seen it on here and elsewhere the question, the 3 choices, and the correct answer. Just search around

Care to expand with a link perhaps? Just for us less savvy users, unlike yourself. :-o
  • snowyriver32
    1528 posts Member
    edited October 2013
    AmauryL284 wrote:
    stevieort wrote:

Care to expand with a link perhaps? Just for us less savvy users, unlike yourself. :-o

The link cant be posted here - its against the forum rules, but it can be sent to you in a PM :D
  • rwvolture
    1260 posts Member
    edited October 2013
    rwvolture wrote:
    HeeHonkey wrote:

10 free donuts too?

If you answer it right on the first try you get 10 free donuts and the costume, if not you just get the costume
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!