EA Forums - Banner

15k+ Goo... Am I missing something?

Throwing lots of money and donuts at it is what that trick is.

Replies

• HomerSwapMeet
    726 posts
    edited October 2013
    Use lots of donuts to speed up gameplay. That's all :)
  • Nine9Nines
    930 posts New member
    edited October 2013

Yeah, money. Ha!
  • jonas_alexan
    325 posts
    edited October 2013
    Nine9Nines wrote:

Yeah, money. Ha!

In the absence of other things ;)
  • doug1188
    46 posts
    edited October 2013
    Nine9Nines wrote:

Yeah, money. Ha!

I've seen these little inside jokes a few times on here. Someone wanna fill me in :cry:
  • Nine9Nines
    930 posts New member
    edited October 2013
    doug1188 wrote:
    Nine9Nines wrote:

Yeah, money. Ha!

I've seen these little inside jokes a few times on here. Someone wanna fill me in :cry:

There are a number of TSTO players roaming the world who have their ways of (illegally) getting donuts without paying for them.
  • doug1188
    46 posts
    edited October 2013
    Nine9Nines wrote:
    There are a number of TSTO players roaming the world who have their ways of (illegally) getting donuts without paying for them.

That's what I figured. I love this game and have played religiously for over a year and a half but it's definitely not worth breaking the law for lol. I always wondered how people had many thousands of donuts when you see their screenshots
  • jonas_alexan
    325 posts
    edited October 2013
    Nine9Nines wrote:
    doug1188 wrote:
    Nine9Nines wrote:

Yeah, money. Ha!

Yeah I've never understood it but there we go. I currently have 75 donuts I've worked for and I'm going to buy some before the end of the event as I would like Booberella and a couple of other things. I wonder if they'll be as generous as they were last year with Christmas donuts? That was awesome.
  • boris-0514
    72 posts
    edited October 2013
    It sucks that many of us have to work pretty hard to get donuts even after playing for a year now..but at leaet these guys are helping by immensely increasing our community goo collection so we can get those sweet prices at 5 billion.
  • Nine9Nines
    930 posts New member
    edited October 2013

Yeah I've never understood it but there we go. I currently have 75 donuts I've worked for and I'm going to buy some before the end of the event as I would like Booberella and a couple of other things. I wonder if they'll be as generous as they were last year with Christmas donuts? That was awesome.

Those Xmas donuts were great, they got me my Duff Brewery. I've been saving again ever since, and I'm all the way back up to 128 thanks to leveling, xp maxing, and other little gains. I got 10 donuts from the mystery box a couple weeks ago. It was the first worthwhile thing I've gotten from the M-Box since the Lemon Tree over a year ago.

I'd like to see a donut giveaway like that again, but I doubt it's happening with this event. Maybe they'll do that again for Xmas in a couple months. Keep you fingers crossed!
  • doug1188
    46 posts
    edited October 2013
    I got really lucky and scored 60 or 75 donuts (can't remember which) from the 99 cent scratch ticket a few months ago. spent them all almost immediately on items to increase my bonus. That's all I've spent on this game lol
  • imfkool
    1111 posts
    edited October 2013
    boris-0514 wrote:
    It sucks that many of us have to work pretty hard to get donuts even after playing for a year now..but at leaet these guys are helping by immensely increasing our community goo collection so we can get those sweet prices at 5 billion.

This is true, but usually most of them just stop collecting after finishing.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!