EA Forums - Banner

DO NOT put Lisa on her trick or treat task!

2Next

Replies

• NarraMine88
    379 posts Member
    edited October 2013
    This happened to me with Bart, when I tried to locate him using the task book it said he was on one of the new pieces of and which I had bought but I had to store the treehouse to free him. I also had a problem with Lou, sent him on his 4hr task and when I came back he was roaming the mountains north of the map. It allowed me to click him to collect the money but then he wandered off screen and I had to store the SWAT van.
  • homersimpleton
    71 posts
    edited October 2013
    I think the bug has to do with the new land.
  • ephphoneapps
    4070 posts Member
    edited October 2013
    I don't do the trick or treating tasks anyways... 16 hours for 5 goo is not worth it.
  • vietguy64225
    34 posts
    edited October 2013
    16 hours for 5 goos , but there's 5 kids so that's 25 goos per 16 hours
  • indieauthorALH
    240 posts
    edited October 2013
    I lost legs..do you know what building I need to store to get him back

Pretty sure Legs and the other guy (Louie?) came with Tony's compound.
  • indieauthorALH
    240 posts
    edited October 2013
    I've been sending everyone who CAN trick-or-treat on that task (including Witch Marge) every day and I've yet to have anyone disappear. Every time I think someone might be gone, I just keep looking around (viewing in 'move stuff' mode with the buildings and decorations dimmed helps) and eventually I find them.

No way I'm giving up the goo, and I hope most other players aren't either. Because Community Prizes.
  • Oatmeal832
    570 posts Member
    edited October 2013
    No problems with trick or treating so far - well, except when Milhouse wandered into the ocean and got stuck there. He still completed the task, though...
  • skylarkpilot
    192 posts
    edited October 2013
    Well, seeing as I'm building Goo at over a thousand a day I think I'll stick on the safe side and send the characters on other tasks. Hopefully this will get fixed though because their T or T outfits are pretty cool.
  • amuck10
    506 posts
    edited October 2013
    D'oh

How do I send ea a claim again?

image_zpsc1db83be.jpg

She's now done with the task but is apparently under water. I build a dock over her to see if it helped. It didn't lol
  • marco_rosa833
    366 posts
    edited October 2013
    Why do people even send their characters on goo tasks? The tasks are all extremely lengthy and you get less goo than you do for visiting two towns. It's ridiculous. The only upside is that they give a lot of XP to make up for the lack of payout.
  • ephphoneapps
    4070 posts Member
    edited October 2013
    Why do people even send their characters on goo tasks? The tasks are all extremely lengthy and you get less goo than you do for visiting two towns. It's ridiculous. The only upside is that they give a lot of XP to make up for the lack of payout.

exactly. it's day five and I'm already past King Snorky. an extra 25 GOO over 16 hours is sand on the beach. all you gotta do is save up your gremlins all day and then unleash them all right before you go to bed. I woke up this morning and they had collected 220 GOO.

if you don't need the money, then I suppose it wouldn't matter, but I didn't yet have all the land before we got the new row with this update. I need the cash more than the GOO.
  • hasanmohamma
    1801 posts Member
    edited October 2013
    This is my third time i put her on the task and just seen this thread now. She is still roaming my SF after she is done no more sending her on her Trick or Treating tasks. Thanks for letting me know :)
  • wyendn
    310 posts Member
    edited October 2013
    This also fixed my characters from freezing. I stopped all the tasks that are trick or treating. Not like it really amounts to that much goo. We do have till Nov 7.....
  • sandmanshat1
    2 posts
    edited October 2013
    The response from EA about this issue

Thank you for contacting Electronic Arts:

After reviewing your email I understand that your Lisa Simpson is stuck in the void and can not progress her story line.

Please let me clarify that we are getting several contacts from several players regarding the same and we have already reported this issue to our developer team. They are investigating on this this issue. I hope this issue will be fixed as soon as possible. Moreover, i suggest you to post this issue on forums. By posting your issue on the forums, you may also get assistance or suggestions or information from the fellow gamers who have expertise regarding the issue.

Official forums for "The Simpsons: Tapped Out" can be located at the below given link: -

http://forum.ea.com/eaforum/categories/show/233.page" target="_blank">http://forum.ea.com/eaforum/categories/show/233.page

Please feel free to get in touch with us any time if you have any doubts. We will be always happy to assist you.
  • CaptReynolds
    59 posts
    edited October 2013
    Haven't really been on the forum for a long while and I have had this problem with Milhouse for the last 2 days. (of course I didn't know about the glitch until now) Glad I decided to visit... And Thanks to original poster! Anyway Milhouse had Completely disappeared... So I stored his house and then he was back... Unfortunately I didn't get to collect from his trick or treating, but I did put him on the task again. So, will he disappear again... Guess I'll see tomorrow. Seeing as Lisa is important for remaining story tasks it doesn't seem worth the risk. To bad really... Any goo you can collect is important, but I liked seeing her walk around in costume.
  • amuck10
    506 posts
    edited October 2013
    At least someone got a response from ea. Lisa is still in the void for me. Hope it gets fixed quickly enough for me to progress her storyline.
  • amuck10
    506 posts
    edited October 2013
    Anybody get their Lisa back yet?
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.