EA Forums - Banner

crashes

i used to happen once on that issue

its kinda random, so...it might be normal to crash once in every 100 access perhaps?

Replies

• rwjstreng347
    11 posts
    edited October 2013
    Worst here, can't play the game at all after the halloween update.
    The game chashes after the first tap on anything. Sofar reinstalled the game 6 times and logged in/out
    atleast 10 times. Nothing seems to work! :cry:
  • edited October 2013
    Same problem over here, went 10 times in a row to 1 friend, and 10 times the game crashed, sometimes ever before i've even seen his springfield
  • edited October 2013
    I have the same issue. If I'm lucky, I can visit 3 neighbors in a row without the game crashing. Usually it crashes after one or two visits. I already reinstalled the game and made sure no other apps were running in the background but no help. Playing the game on Android.
  • snugglesNY
    22 posts
    edited October 2013
    Today for the first time ever, I won a mystery box of 10 donuts. Then less than a minute later while dehaunting my houses, the game crashed. When I came back, everything was reset. My new mystery box, $250 cash.....FML.

This game has been so unstable, since this update and that incident was the icing. While I am loving the Halloween event, when I get time to play. The constant crashing and the slow loading neighbour towns and the crashing when you visit your neighbour's town is beyond aggravating.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.