EA Forums - Banner

•First Community Prize•

Replies

• 22hours33minutes
    101 posts
    edited October 2013
    Go gather goo instead of wondering.

Wondering doesn't help the greater good.
  • neuroheart
    8132 posts Member
    edited October 2013
    WHY would EA give us a skin for a premium building? Talk about a slap in the face and kick to the midsection to the players who dont spend money on donuts
    I was thinking the same thing! Also, even those who do spend money on donuts wouldn't necessarily have that exact premium building. The donuts I've gotten, I spent on Bumblebee Man, and a lot of players prefer to get characters or buildings that include characters.
    If it is a skin for a building that not everyone has, a lot of players might give up on goo collection, since it won't be as worth their while.
  • ichbingail
    10 posts
    edited October 2013
  • ichbingail
    10 posts
    edited October 2013
    ichbingail wrote:
    ichbingail wrote:
    the first community prize is the first church of lard lad it's a skin i saw it on a site but don't remember which one the second one is the zombie cat the third is the ghost bomb or whatever the fourth is that frog prince from a past treehouse of horror and the fifthi don't remember

If spAnser says it's a new building thats pretty much as good as hearing it from EA themselves
    it's called first church of lard lad and the building looks alike on the reveal picture i saw it looks like a skin

Very true thats what most of us thought initially but if it's in the game files as a new building then its a new building
    and i thought of everything i searched the simpsons wiki and btw the first church of lard lad was formerly the lard lad shop so it's not a separate building on the original simpson episode it aired on plus i'd look stupid having 2 lard lad statues on a single springfield
  • anti-flag79195
    140 posts
    edited October 2013
    ichbingail wrote:

Yes that is spansers site. And it doesnt say anything about it being a skin. He has also said up above its a building in the files
  • Deadshot_DCU
    6306 posts Moderator
    edited October 2013
    I prefer it as a new building to be honest. It just means more money for me when collecting
  • uscjacob
    20 posts
    edited October 2013
    someone yesterday said that there were files of it being a new building.
  • ichbingail
    10 posts
    edited October 2013
    uscjacob wrote:
    we'll just have to wait i'd find it stupid i mean two lard lad statues looks stupid :P plus the building looks exactly the same
  • uscjacob
    20 posts
    edited October 2013
    ichbingail wrote:
    uscjacob wrote:
    we'll just have to wait i'd find it stupid i mean two lard lad statues looks stupid :P plus the building looks exactly the same

then dont spend donuts :wink:
  • tiger10036778
    842 posts
    edited October 2013
    My brain is exploding!

Anyway, can someone remind me where to find the community counter again?

Sorry...... senility approaches..... :(
  • dominic115
    938 posts Member
    edited October 2013
    I think it will just be a skin like christmas skins and Heck House.
  • bobbell234
    95 posts
    edited October 2013
    My brain is exploding!

Anyway, can someone remind me where to find the community counter again?

Sorry...... senility approaches..... :(
    When you view your prizes (the pumpkin button) look in the lower right and there are two buttons there. One (the left one) for your prizes and the other (the right one) for community prizes.
  • anti-flag79195
    140 posts
    edited October 2013
    ichbingail wrote:
    uscjacob wrote:

how about 10 Kwik E mart's, or 5 gulp and blows, or numerous brown pink white or blue houses. Does your city/town not have numerous McCrappers, Burger kings or Wendys?
    And the 2 Lard Lads dont look exactly the same. above the donut is says 1st church of..., the mascot is wearing a white robe, the regular lard lad is a square blue/gray building with flat roof, the 1st church version is a brown building with a slanted roof.

• ichbingail
    10 posts
    edited October 2013
    ichbingail wrote:
    uscjacob wrote:

how about 10 Kwik E mart's, or 5 gulp and blows, or numerous brown pink white or blue houses. Does your city/town not have numerous McCrappers, Burger kings or Wendys?
    And the 2 Lard Lads dont look exactly the same. above the donut is says 1st church of..., the mascot is wearing a white robe, the regular lard lad is a square blue/gray building with flat roof, the 1st church version is a brown building with a slanted roof.
    dude calm down i'm thinking tuesday we'll have the 5 billion and then we'll see if it's a skin or not nothing is official yet , is it?
  • fuzznugget77
    1037 posts Member
    edited October 2013
    And speculations turn into bickering. Got to love forums :roll:
  • anti-flag79195
    140 posts
    edited October 2013
    EDITED:::

NOT WORTH IT
  • uscjacob
    20 posts
    edited October 2013

trust me i gets much worse on the madden forums especially with the free market we have on the game :lol:
  • fuzznugget77
    1037 posts Member
    edited October 2013
    uscjacob wrote:

trust me i gets much worse on the madden forums especially with the free market we have on the game :lol:

Thats the NFL game right, you'll have to humour me I'm from the uk and not really into ball sports.

This is the worst forum i've been on for discussions turning to bickering and general derailment
  • acheeanthony
    516 posts
    edited October 2013
  • edited October 2013
    First_Church_of_Lard_Lad_Tapped_Out.png
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.