Building Animations

anyone???

Replies

• bren1960
    1631 posts
    edited October 2013
    brockrui wrote:
    Hey Guys,

One thing I love about Halloween update is the building animations. You get to see animations you rarely see like El Chemistri, Pimto Grove. Turban Outfitters, and all of squiport when you haunt the houses.

HOWEVER,

I've also noticed the retirement home has an animation when you haunt it, and the Wax Museum, Calmwood Mental Hostpital, and Fort Sensible. Did these buildings ever have animations before Halloween update? I never did any questions with these buildings that showed an animation.

Is this correct?

I enjoy them too. I can't remember if they did or not. I know if someone goes in it will light up. I've played since the beginning & I don't even know :lol:
    But yes, I enjoy it
  • caesarscott
    82 posts
    edited October 2013
    leaving my Bad Dream House haunted for the time being b/c i like that animation and you can't get it anymore. they should have put those tasks back in
  • bren1960
    1631 posts
    edited October 2013
    That one is my favorite too.
  • VAYA28
    51 posts Member
    edited October 2013
    i saw the animations long before Haloween on "speculation websides"
    they are long there - but they was never used before (thinking on calmwood)
    some are used one or two times like elChemistri

VAYA
  • brockrui
    60 posts Member
    edited October 2013
    Ok so we never had an animation for Fort Sensible, Calmwood and wax museum before correct?
  • NarraMine88
    379 posts Member
    edited October 2013
    Correct, first time we've seen Fort Springfield, Calmwood and Wax Museum animated. Same for Zesty's I think although it's just steam coming out of the pipe, nothing special. Then there's ones we've only seen once before like Pimento Grove, El Chemistri and the Knowledgeum. BTW has the Retirement Castle always had the squirrel on the awning? I've never seen it before...
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.