EA Forums - Banner

The Simpsons: Tapped Out Bugs and Issues Thread

Replies

• jorgenmf
    2 posts
    edited October 2013
    raptoar13 wrote:
    Since the 2013 Halloween update, my Death Drop ride will randomly disappear and reappear as I move around Krustyland. Any fixes?

Same thing for me, I went to Krustyland to install the new "Twirl 'N' Hurl" attraction and I noticed that the Death drop is blinking most of the time.
  • beefy1864
    3 posts
    edited October 2013
    Hey I purchased the gold scratch card and I won 50 donuts but they haven't been added to my account, I tryed deleted the game and reinstalling it and so on but donuts are still not been registered
  • bettyboojm
    49 posts
    edited October 2013
    Have invites from over 40 people but when I click on their profile to add as a friend it comes up with the usual messages
    "Uh something went wrong. Please try again later"
    So bored of not being able to add friends
  • Traddski
    2 posts
    edited October 2013
    Hi,
    I am using a Nexus 7 and am experiencing extreme lag, I purchashed some Halloween items with donuts and the remaining land and since then, then game has slowed down to the point of being unplayable. I can visit my friends towns and they run fine, I have a secondary account that also runs fine in the same device.

A little help here would be most appreciated, as I feel I am being left out of the Halloween event and the money I spent on donuts to purchase items has been wasted if this is not fixed.

Thanks
    Traddski
  • zoombeani
    3 posts
    edited October 2013
    I am having the same problem with Homer after he was possessed by James Bont, a 12 hour quest with Homer drifting around aimlessly. Also Maude has disappeared but I have no way to find out where. Can she be stored via a building?

Nelson did disappear on me at one point but storing his house fixed that issue.
  • Pengu_at_work
    5 posts
    edited October 2013
    This **** with disappearing characters shoul be solved immediately. What should I do, if Homer or Lisa disappear? The simpsons house cannot be stored :evil: .
  • loboville
    1 posts
    edited October 2013
    Hi there. I'm having an issue adding people to my friend list. Whenever I try, the lost connection screen with Bart pops up behind the menu and I have to close out of everything. I do not have the max number of friends. Only 54 at the moment. I don't think it has anything to do with my device as I have logged in on my fianc?'s iPad and the same error occurs. I have also tried uninstalling and reinstalling the game, no change. And yes, I turned my iPad on and back off again. 8)

Anyone have any advice for me? Or someone I could contact?

Thanks, Ed
  • MadMisha123
    3 posts
    edited October 2013
    I am getting a task for Patty to point out Homer's faults but, it doesn't offer that option among her listed tasks. Tried logging out & back in. Ideas?
  • tawacekiller
    26 posts
    edited October 2013
    Well I finally found my missing Homer.. he is stuck under a piece of land by the sea. I bought the land all around him, but whenever I click the quest log to take mt to him, he appears for an instant with the yellow thumb above him, then disappears. Come on EA... fix this.
  • offdapost
    7 posts
    edited October 2013
    Louie has seemingly disappeared from my springfield, I can't find him at all

Update: stored and unstored fat tony's compound that did the trick
  • INFAMOU5AC3
    5 posts
    edited October 2013
    I have marge stuck on the top right edge of the map does any one know a possible fix for this problem? Every time I click on the quest she need to complete the yellow thump pops up for a second but no marge. I've already tried logging out and back in on the same device and a different device and nothing!!! Help please!! :cry:
  • INFAMOU5AC3
    5 posts
    edited October 2013
    I figured out how to get characters unstuck from map. If you remove the building that the character came with and place it back the character will be available again. I just don't know what will happen if Lisa or homer get stuck!! X IT FINGERS N HOPE IT DON'T HAPPEN
  • mitchjellybean
    20 posts
    edited October 2013
    lisa has dissapeared. ive tried clearing my cache and re installing and still no luck WHERE IS LISA?
  • edited October 2013
    Since the Halloween update was released, my game no longer runs. When I try to open it, a pop up says that the game must be updated to continue. When I open Google Play to download the update, a black bar at the top says that this app "is not compatible with this device."

This is absurd as the game had been running just fine up to the Halloween update's release. I have an LG Optimus F3, and more than enough memory to download the update. But I am not able to get into the game at all, and have not been in the game, since Oct. 3.

At this point, I'm not sure I care that I cannot play the Halloween content. It would be nice to be able to play regular content, though. I've seen several moderator replies suggesting to others who have issues (not the same issues I am having) to uninstall/reinstall the game. I'd rather not do that because I have a feeling that if I uninstall, I will receive the same "incompatibility" error when I try to reinstall.
  • Gary_A_D
    866 posts Member
    edited October 2013
    Very few of the people in my Springfield are walking around. Most just stay where they're at, which makes if difficult to find them after a job has been completed. Ghosts are stationary, Kang hasn't moved from Cletus's farm, since I got the little alien. Most of the gremlins just sit where ever they popped up from, so, some might be hidden behind building's. How about another vacuum just for the gremlins? The game has been freezing, and i've also been getting disconnected from the servers.

I'm aware that with the large amount of people playing the Halloween themed Simpson's Tapped Out game, there will be problems. I had to deal with constant disconnects when I used to play Tiger Woods Online, so, these disconnects aren't new to me, although frustrating. I love this game, and constantly play it on my iPad. I sure do hope, that EA is working on a fix for all these problems. It seems to me, this is one of EA's most popular game, and generates allot of money, so, I believe that EA and the crew, would want to fix this game, and as soon as possible. I didn't have many problems before the Halloween update was installed.

Maintenance, and a new update are in order.
  • Gary_A_D
    866 posts Member
    edited October 2013
    P.S.- And no, I will not re-install this game on my iPad. Just like all the problems EA had with Tiger Woods Online, they are now having similar issues with The Simpson's Tapped Out game.

EA blamed our computer's and Internet speeds for their game to not work, and it now seems as though, that the same thing is now working it's beady little eye's on this too. This is an EA game issue, not ours.
  • GothicSpeed3
    1 posts
    edited October 2013
    My Springfield will not load anymore. Whatever device I use to log on freezes. My husband went to my Springfield and it made his freeze too. Very frustrating. I've tried reinstalling. No luck!
  • Jeff1915
    10 posts Member
    edited October 2013
    Having issues with the Nook Hd+ tablet. I get kick out a lot especially when I try to vist friends and or Krustyland. It's an Android tablet.. any ideas?
  • Pengu_at_work
    5 posts
    edited October 2013
    Now it's Nelson, who is gone. It's the third character of mine, that disappears. FIX THAT **** EA :evil: :evil: :evil: .
  • smidgetgem678
    1 posts
    edited October 2013
    I got the quest to put 20 people in the frying dutchman so I stuck everyone in to be safe and when I tried to collect them my game froze and shut down and now it freezes when I try to collect anything .....any ideas what I could do I'm level 33 and don't want to start over?