EA Forums - Banner

Stuck characters

bleebrick
35 posts New member
Yes, this is happening to me. At first I thought it was because I had added Halloween decorations to my town, over 300 pumpkins. But then I removed them and the characters still don't move. The Dolphin has always just stood there, so I put him in storage and took him out again and he appears in a different spot on the map but doesn't ever move from there. Kang is stuck. I put the characters on task and the go to the task, but when finished they just reappear outside the building standing in the doorway and don't move. Has anyone found a cure for this problem? Or a suggestion?

Replies

• qisg
    47 posts
    edited October 2013
    Ghosts that appear in my town no longer fly around. It makes it a bit harder to find them.
  • empathy77
    4188 posts Member
    edited October 2013
    The best fix when nothing works is to delete the app and then re-download it. Your Springfield and quest lines are saved on the EA servers so you will not lose anything.
  • qisg
    47 posts
    edited October 2013
    Thank you for that suggestion. I deleted the app and then downloaded it again from the App Store. Once I logged in I found my town as I had left it. My Springfield was all there.
    Still, the problems were ther also. Still some characters were not moving, nor are the ghosts.
    How many other people have this problem?
    So are there any other players with a suggestion on fixing this problem?
  • bobbell234
    95 posts
    edited October 2013
    I have no fix, but why don't folks post what platform they are using when they report issues? I don't have this issue on my iPad or iPhone.
  • qisg
    47 posts
    edited October 2013
    I haven't seen Muntz around for quite a while, so I put his house into inventory and took it out again. Suddenly all my characters were moving again. Yippie .
    Ipad2
  • bleebrick
    35 posts New member
    edited October 2013
    I also tried the reinstall without any luck. Ipad.
  • bleebrick
    35 posts New member
    edited October 2013
    Putting the Muntz house in inventory caused some of my characters to start moving, but Maude and the alien, among a few others, are still stuck.
  • Gizmobanger
    42 posts
    edited October 2013
    i haven't had any stuck characters but i've been missing Kang all day.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.