EA Forums - Banner

The Ultimate Tupac Diss Thread

Prev1
Considering your comment locked the tribute thread, I don't expect this thread to last much longer either.

By the way, if you hate Tupac so much that you are willing to compare him to ****, you are racist.

Replies

  • Undaunted-001
    2295 posts
    edited October 2013
    Enough already! Been seeing the same crap with the same ppl for months now pack-it in
  • swdonnelly84
    639 posts
    edited October 2013
    Bravewall wrote:
    Considering your comment locked the tribute thread, I don't expect this thread to last much longer either.

    By the way, if you hate Tupac so much that you are willing to compare him to ****, you are racist.

    A comparison I did not make, an example is what I used. And my comments got nothing locked as I was clearly insulted first and more than once. My goodness, theres even still an insulting comment that was directed towards me that wasn't removed.
  • swdonnelly84
    639 posts
    edited October 2013
    Enough already! Been seeing the same crap with the same ppl for months now pack-it in

    Not true. One person even made a Good Bye thread because he was LEAVING.
  • Undaunted-001
    2295 posts
    edited October 2013
    Enough already! Been seeing the same crap with the same ppl for months now pack-it in

    Not true. One person even made a Good Bye thread because he was LEAVING.
    i think uv made your point a few times on that. How long u gona keep riding that?
  • Bravewall
    4253 posts Member
    edited October 2013
    Bravewall wrote:
    Considering your comment locked the tribute thread, I don't expect this thread to last much longer either.

    By the way, if you hate Tupac so much that you are willing to compare him to ****, you are racist.

    A comparison I did not make, an example is what I used. And my comments got nothing locked as I was clearly insulted first and more than once. My goodness, theres even still an insulting comment that was directed towards me that wasn't removed.
    Poor you. You did make that comparison though, it was your comments that got deleted before it was locked, and regarding those comments, you completely missed the point of what I was saying.

    If you come to a tribute thread and diss the person being tributed, you should expect some opposing feedback. Don't just start something like Oaksterdam did, and then get all prissy about the OP's defence. Acting like "oh well, I guess the OPs opinion is the only one that matters, sorry for having a difference of opinion. You should change the name of this thread to 'my opinion is the only one that matters" No. Oaksterdam was able to state his opinion and he got a response. What does he expect? Does he expect EmmCee to just sit there and let the Tupac trash talk go unchallenged? That's ridiculous. That, I just just don't respect. I wouldn't have said anything otherwise.

    But as for your troll logic, I wouldn't say anything on a **** tribute thread. I'd call the OP racist and I would flag it, and expect it to be deleted by the mods. Tupac fought against racism and oppression, not for it.
  • swdonnelly84
    639 posts
    edited October 2013
    Bravewall wrote:
    Bravewall wrote:
    Considering your comment locked the tribute thread, I don't expect this thread to last much longer either.

    By the way, if you hate Tupac so much that you are willing to compare him to ****, you are racist.

    A comparison I did not make, an example is what I used. And my comments got nothing locked as I was clearly insulted first and more than once. My goodness, theres even still an insulting comment that was directed towards me that wasn't removed.
    Poor you. You did make that comparison though, it was your comments that got deleted before it was locked, and regarding those comments, you completely missed the point of what I was saying.

    If you come to a tribute thread and diss the person being tributed, you should expect some opposing feedback. Don't just start something like Oaksterdam did, and then get all prissy about the OP's defence. Acting like "oh well, I guess the OPs opinion is the only one that matters, sorry for having a difference of opinion. You should change the name of this thread to 'my opinion is the only one that matters" No. Oaksterdam was able to state his opinion and he got a response. What does he expect? Does he expect EmmCee to just sit there and let the Tupac trash talk go unchallenged? That's ridiculous. That, I just just don't respect. I wouldn't have said anything otherwise.

    But as for your troll logic, I wouldn't say anything on a **** tribute thread. I'd call the OP racist and I would flag it, and expect it to be deleted by the mods. Tupac fought against racism and oppression, not for it.

    You are incorrect. I completely understand and respect your opinion.

    My point was that if you create a tribute to a controversial individual, then you must expect the controversy to come into play. My comparison to a **** thread was to demonstrate just that. That hopefully if there was such a thread, people would take offense. Thats it, thats all. Tupac wasn't a patron saint but more of a thuglife demi-god. In death we don't become perfect, we are exactly what we were in life. And in this situation, the person in question lived and promoted, then died in a life of crime.

    Edit- My mentality and morals were attacked, I then went on the defence and focused on a lack of education. One cut may run deeper, but they're both still cuts.
  • simbass7
    1928 posts
    edited October 2013
    Well, seeing as how the Tupac Tribute thread has been locked, I thought we should take the opposite approach to the situation. Anyone who dislikes Tupac can post here, in the "We Hate Tupac Sanctuary".

    No personal attacks or insults please. We're all adults that hopefully have an High School education.

    Troll.jpg
  • swdonnelly84
    639 posts
    edited October 2013
    simbass7 wrote:
    Well, seeing as how the Tupac Tribute thread has been locked, I thought we should take the opposite approach to the situation. Anyone who dislikes Tupac can post here, in the "We Hate Tupac Sanctuary".

    No personal attacks or insults please. We're all adults that hopefully have an High School education.

    Troll.jpg

    See, now thats the kind of attitude that gets threads locked.

    I take offense at you implying that I'm a filthy, overweight green blob creature. We all have feelings and that crossed the line.
  • Bravewall
    4253 posts Member
    edited October 2013
    Bravewall wrote:
    Bravewall wrote:
    Considering your comment locked the tribute thread, I don't expect this thread to last much longer either.

    By the way, if you hate Tupac so much that you are willing to compare him to ****, you are racist.

    A comparison I did not make, an example is what I used. And my comments got nothing locked as I was clearly insulted first and more than once. My goodness, theres even still an insulting comment that was directed towards me that wasn't removed.
    Poor you. You did make that comparison though, it was your comments that got deleted before it was locked, and regarding those comments, you completely missed the point of what I was saying.

    If you come to a tribute thread and diss the person being tributed, you should expect some opposing feedback. Don't just start something like Oaksterdam did, and then get all prissy about the OP's defence. Acting like "oh well, I guess the OPs opinion is the only one that matters, sorry for having a difference of opinion. You should change the name of this thread to 'my opinion is the only one that matters" No. Oaksterdam was able to state his opinion and he got a response. What does he expect? Does he expect EmmCee to just sit there and let the Tupac trash talk go unchallenged? That's ridiculous. That, I just just don't respect. I wouldn't have said anything otherwise.

    But as for your troll logic, I wouldn't say anything on a **** tribute thread. I'd call the OP racist and I would flag it, and expect it to be deleted by the mods. Tupac fought against racism and oppression, not for it.

    You are incorrect. I completely understand and respect your opinion.

    My point was that if you create a tribute to a controversial individual, then you must expect the controversy to come into play. My comparison to a **** thread was to demonstrate just that. That hopefully if there was such a thread, people would take offense. Thats it, thats all. Tupac wasn't a patron saint but more of a thuglife demi-god. In death we don't become perfect, we are exactly what we were in life. And in this situation, the person in question lived and promoted, then died in a life of crime.

    Edit- My mentality and morals were attacked, I then went on the defence and focused on a lack of education. One cut may run deeper, but they're both still cuts.
    No one is buying it. Clearly this isn't even about Tupac with you. This is about you trolling somebody based on what they care about, otherwise you would have let your opinions lie with the last thread.

    I'm not even concerned with what you think about Tupac. I'll leave that to EmmCee to justify. but you did compare a Tupac tribute thread to a **** tribute thread, and there is no way justify that as not racist.
  • swdonnelly84
    639 posts
    edited October 2013
    Enough already! Been seeing the same crap with the same ppl for months now pack-it in

    Not true. One person even made a Good Bye thread because he was LEAVING.
    i think uv made your point a few times on that. How long u gona keep riding that?

    What? That was truly incoherent.......
  • swdonnelly84
    639 posts
    edited October 2013
    Bravewall wrote:
    Bravewall wrote:
    Bravewall wrote:
    Considering your comment locked the tribute thread, I don't expect this thread to last much longer either.

    By the way, if you hate Tupac so much that you are willing to compare him to ****, you are racist.

    A comparison I did not make, an example is what I used. And my comments got nothing locked as I was clearly insulted first and more than once. My goodness, theres even still an insulting comment that was directed towards me that wasn't removed.
    Poor you. You did make that comparison though, it was your comments that got deleted before it was locked, and regarding those comments, you completely missed the point of what I was saying.

    If you come to a tribute thread and diss the person being tributed, you should expect some opposing feedback. Don't just start something like Oaksterdam did, and then get all prissy about the OP's defence. Acting like "oh well, I guess the OPs opinion is the only one that matters, sorry for having a difference of opinion. You should change the name of this thread to 'my opinion is the only one that matters" No. Oaksterdam was able to state his opinion and he got a response. What does he expect? Does he expect EmmCee to just sit there and let the Tupac trash talk go unchallenged? That's ridiculous. That, I just just don't respect. I wouldn't have said anything otherwise.

    But as for your troll logic, I wouldn't say anything on a **** tribute thread. I'd call the OP racist and I would flag it, and expect it to be deleted by the mods. Tupac fought against racism and oppression, not for it.

    You are incorrect. I completely understand and respect your opinion.

    My point was that if you create a tribute to a controversial individual, then you must expect the controversy to come into play. My comparison to a **** thread was to demonstrate just that. That hopefully if there was such a thread, people would take offense. Thats it, thats all. Tupac wasn't a patron saint but more of a thuglife demi-god. In death we don't become perfect, we are exactly what we were in life. And in this situation, the person in question lived and promoted, then died in a life of crime.

    Edit- My mentality and morals were attacked, I then went on the defence and focused on a lack of education. One cut may run deeper, but they're both still cuts.
    No one is buying it. Clearly this isn't even about Tupac with you. This is about you trolling somebody based on what they care about, otherwise you would have let your opinions lie with the last thread.

    I'm not even concerned with what you think about Tupac. I'll leave that to EmmCee to justify. but you did compare a Tupac tribute thread to a **** tribute thread, and there is no way justify that as not racist.

    Do you know what ideology is? There was never a comparison, but merely an example of ideology. You'd be tossed out of a debate club pretty quickly with that attitude.

    Clearly this isn't even about Tupac with you. This is about you trolling me based on what I care about.
  • Bravewall
    4253 posts Member
    edited October 2013
    Bravewall wrote:
    Bravewall wrote:
    Bravewall wrote:
    Considering your comment locked the tribute thread, I don't expect this thread to last much longer either.

    By the way, if you hate Tupac so much that you are willing to compare him to ****, you are racist.

    A comparison I did not make, an example is what I used. And my comments got nothing locked as I was clearly insulted first and more than once. My goodness, theres even still an insulting comment that was directed towards me that wasn't removed.
    Poor you. You did make that comparison though, it was your comments that got deleted before it was locked, and regarding those comments, you completely missed the point of what I was saying.

    If you come to a tribute thread and diss the person being tributed, you should expect some opposing feedback. Don't just start something like Oaksterdam did, and then get all prissy about the OP's defence. Acting like "oh well, I guess the OPs opinion is the only one that matters, sorry for having a difference of opinion. You should change the name of this thread to 'my opinion is the only one that matters" No. Oaksterdam was able to state his opinion and he got a response. What does he expect? Does he expect EmmCee to just sit there and let the Tupac trash talk go unchallenged? That's ridiculous. That, I just just don't respect. I wouldn't have said anything otherwise.

    But as for your troll logic, I wouldn't say anything on a **** tribute thread. I'd call the OP racist and I would flag it, and expect it to be deleted by the mods. Tupac fought against racism and oppression, not for it.

    You are incorrect. I completely understand and respect your opinion.

    My point was that if you create a tribute to a controversial individual, then you must expect the controversy to come into play. My comparison to a **** thread was to demonstrate just that. That hopefully if there was such a thread, people would take offense. Thats it, thats all. Tupac wasn't a patron saint but more of a thuglife demi-god. In death we don't become perfect, we are exactly what we were in life. And in this situation, the person in question lived and promoted, then died in a life of crime.

    Edit- My mentality and morals were attacked, I then went on the defence and focused on a lack of education. One cut may run deeper, but they're both still cuts.
    No one is buying it. Clearly this isn't even about Tupac with you. This is about you trolling somebody based on what they care about, otherwise you would have let your opinions lie with the last thread.

    I'm not even concerned with what you think about Tupac. I'll leave that to EmmCee to justify. but you did compare a Tupac tribute thread to a **** tribute thread, and there is no way justify that as not racist.

    Do you know what ideology is? There was never a comparison, but merely an example of ideology. You'd be tossed out of a debate club pretty quickly with that attitude.

    Clearly this isn't even about Tupac with you. This is about you trolling me based on what I care about.
    Hmm, I guess its a good thing I'm currently talking on a troll thread, and not a debate club. :D
  • swdonnelly84
    639 posts
    edited October 2013
    Bravewall wrote:
    Bravewall wrote:
    Bravewall wrote:
    Bravewall wrote:
    Considering your comment locked the tribute thread, I don't expect this thread to last much longer either.

    By the way, if you hate Tupac so much that you are willing to compare him to ****, you are racist.

    A comparison I did not make, an example is what I used. And my comments got nothing locked as I was clearly insulted first and more than once. My goodness, theres even still an insulting comment that was directed towards me that wasn't removed.
    Poor you. You did make that comparison though, it was your comments that got deleted before it was locked, and regarding those comments, you completely missed the point of what I was saying.

    If you come to a tribute thread and diss the person being tributed, you should expect some opposing feedback. Don't just start something like Oaksterdam did, and then get all prissy about the OP's defence. Acting like "oh well, I guess the OPs opinion is the only one that matters, sorry for having a difference of opinion. You should change the name of this thread to 'my opinion is the only one that matters" No. Oaksterdam was able to state his opinion and he got a response. What does he expect? Does he expect EmmCee to just sit there and let the Tupac trash talk go unchallenged? That's ridiculous. That, I just just don't respect. I wouldn't have said anything otherwise.

    But as for your troll logic, I wouldn't say anything on a **** tribute thread. I'd call the OP racist and I would flag it, and expect it to be deleted by the mods. Tupac fought against racism and oppression, not for it.

    You are incorrect. I completely understand and respect your opinion.

    My point was that if you create a tribute to a controversial individual, then you must expect the controversy to come into play. My comparison to a **** thread was to demonstrate just that. That hopefully if there was such a thread, people would take offense. Thats it, thats all. Tupac wasn't a patron saint but more of a thuglife demi-god. In death we don't become perfect, we are exactly what we were in life. And in this situation, the person in question lived and promoted, then died in a life of crime.

    Edit- My mentality and morals were attacked, I then went on the defence and focused on a lack of education. One cut may run deeper, but they're both still cuts.
    No one is buying it. Clearly this isn't even about Tupac with you. This is about you trolling somebody based on what they care about, otherwise you would have let your opinions lie with the last thread.

    I'm not even concerned with what you think about Tupac. I'll leave that to EmmCee to justify. but you did compare a Tupac tribute thread to a **** tribute thread, and there is no way justify that as not racist.

    Do you know what ideology is? There was never a comparison, but merely an example of ideology. You'd be tossed out of a debate club pretty quickly with that attitude.

    Clearly this isn't even about Tupac with you. This is about you trolling me based on what I care about.
    Hmm, I guess its a good thing I'm currently talking on a troll thread, and not a debate club. :D

    Ideology and debate are two terms I'd like you to focus on today. I've already got two more words picked out for you for tomorrow.
  • Bravewall
    4253 posts Member
    edited October 2013
    Bravewall wrote:
    Bravewall wrote:
    Bravewall wrote:
    Bravewall wrote:
    Considering your comment locked the tribute thread, I don't expect this thread to last much longer either.

    By the way, if you hate Tupac so much that you are willing to compare him to ****, you are racist.

    A comparison I did not make, an example is what I used. And my comments got nothing locked as I was clearly insulted first and more than once. My goodness, theres even still an insulting comment that was directed towards me that wasn't removed.
    Poor you. You did make that comparison though, it was your comments that got deleted before it was locked, and regarding those comments, you completely missed the point of what I was saying.

    If you come to a tribute thread and diss the person being tributed, you should expect some opposing feedback. Don't just start something like Oaksterdam did, and then get all prissy about the OP's defence. Acting like "oh well, I guess the OPs opinion is the only one that matters, sorry for having a difference of opinion. You should change the name of this thread to 'my opinion is the only one that matters" No. Oaksterdam was able to state his opinion and he got a response. What does he expect? Does he expect EmmCee to just sit there and let the Tupac trash talk go unchallenged? That's ridiculous. That, I just just don't respect. I wouldn't have said anything otherwise.

    But as for your troll logic, I wouldn't say anything on a **** tribute thread. I'd call the OP racist and I would flag it, and expect it to be deleted by the mods. Tupac fought against racism and oppression, not for it.

    You are incorrect. I completely understand and respect your opinion.

    My point was that if you create a tribute to a controversial individual, then you must expect the controversy to come into play. My comparison to a **** thread was to demonstrate just that. That hopefully if there was such a thread, people would take offense. Thats it, thats all. Tupac wasn't a patron saint but more of a thuglife demi-god. In death we don't become perfect, we are exactly what we were in life. And in this situation, the person in question lived and promoted, then died in a life of crime.

    Edit- My mentality and morals were attacked, I then went on the defence and focused on a lack of education. One cut may run deeper, but they're both still cuts.
    No one is buying it. Clearly this isn't even about Tupac with you. This is about you trolling somebody based on what they care about, otherwise you would have let your opinions lie with the last thread.

    I'm not even concerned with what you think about Tupac. I'll leave that to EmmCee to justify. but you did compare a Tupac tribute thread to a **** tribute thread, and there is no way justify that as not racist.

    Do you know what ideology is? There was never a comparison, but merely an example of ideology. You'd be tossed out of a debate club pretty quickly with that attitude.

    Clearly this isn't even about Tupac with you. This is about you trolling me based on what I care about.
    Hmm, I guess its a good thing I'm currently talking on a troll thread, and not a debate club. :D

    Ideology and debate are two terms I'd like you to focus on today. I've already got two more words picked out for you for tomorrow.
    Nah, see I don't bother debating with trolls. There is no point in arguing logically with you, if your arguing just for the sake of annoying people. I'm just going to call you out for what you are until this thread gets locked, like you did with the other thread.

    Call me troll if you want. I guess by your troll logic, that means I am winning. :lol:
  • swdonnelly84
    639 posts
    edited October 2013
    Bravewall wrote:
    Bravewall wrote:
    Bravewall wrote:
    Bravewall wrote:
    Bravewall wrote:
    Considering your comment locked the tribute thread, I don't expect this thread to last much longer either.

    By the way, if you hate Tupac so much that you are willing to compare him to ****, you are racist.

    A comparison I did not make, an example is what I used. And my comments got nothing locked as I was clearly insulted first and more than once. My goodness, theres even still an insulting comment that was directed towards me that wasn't removed.
    Poor you. You did make that comparison though, it was your comments that got deleted before it was locked, and regarding those comments, you completely missed the point of what I was saying.

    If you come to a tribute thread and diss the person being tributed, you should expect some opposing feedback. Don't just start something like Oaksterdam did, and then get all prissy about the OP's defence. Acting like "oh well, I guess the OPs opinion is the only one that matters, sorry for having a difference of opinion. You should change the name of this thread to 'my opinion is the only one that matters" No. Oaksterdam was able to state his opinion and he got a response. What does he expect? Does he expect EmmCee to just sit there and let the Tupac trash talk go unchallenged? That's ridiculous. That, I just just don't respect. I wouldn't have said anything otherwise.

    But as for your troll logic, I wouldn't say anything on a **** tribute thread. I'd call the OP racist and I would flag it, and expect it to be deleted by the mods. Tupac fought against racism and oppression, not for it.

    You are incorrect. I completely understand and respect your opinion.

    My point was that if you create a tribute to a controversial individual, then you must expect the controversy to come into play. My comparison to a **** thread was to demonstrate just that. That hopefully if there was such a thread, people would take offense. Thats it, thats all. Tupac wasn't a patron saint but more of a thuglife demi-god. In death we don't become perfect, we are exactly what we were in life. And in this situation, the person in question lived and promoted, then died in a life of crime.

    Edit- My mentality and morals were attacked, I then went on the defence and focused on a lack of education. One cut may run deeper, but they're both still cuts.
    No one is buying it. Clearly this isn't even about Tupac with you. This is about you trolling somebody based on what they care about, otherwise you would have let your opinions lie with the last thread.

    I'm not even concerned with what you think about Tupac. I'll leave that to EmmCee to justify. but you did compare a Tupac tribute thread to a **** tribute thread, and there is no way justify that as not racist.

    Do you know what ideology is? There was never a comparison, but merely an example of ideology. You'd be tossed out of a debate club pretty quickly with that attitude.

    Clearly this isn't even about Tupac with you. This is about you trolling me based on what I care about.
    Hmm, I guess its a good thing I'm currently talking on a troll thread, and not a debate club. :D

    Ideology and debate are two terms I'd like you to focus on today. I've already got two more words picked out for you for tomorrow.
    Nah, see I don't bother debating with trolls. There is no point in arguing logically with you, if your arguing just for the sake of annoying people. I'm just going to call you out for what you are until this thread gets locked, like you did with the other thread.

    Call me troll if you want. I guess by your troll logic, that means I am winning. :lol:

    Yes, Bravewall. You're obviously not debating or arguing anything with me. Nor have you ever displayed this behaviour. And yes again, there is absolutely no point thats why you're trying oh so hard.....and the replys keep stacking up.

    What exactly are you calling out and of course, please share your intentions on how to do it. The only logic I have is the fact that if you disagree with another person, that does not make you a troll.

    Now Bravewall, you've admitted to trolling me and clearly stated your intentions to disrupt this thread. You have now violated the sites terms of service.
  • TwiztidThorn
    2686 posts
    edited October 2013
    cf8nCpu.gif
  • Bravewall
    4253 posts Member
    edited October 2013
    Bravewall wrote:
    Bravewall wrote:
    Bravewall wrote:
    Bravewall wrote:
    Bravewall wrote:
    Considering your comment locked the tribute thread, I don't expect this thread to last much longer either.

    By the way, if you hate Tupac so much that you are willing to compare him to ****, you are racist.

    A comparison I did not make, an example is what I used. And my comments got nothing locked as I was clearly insulted first and more than once. My goodness, theres even still an insulting comment that was directed towards me that wasn't removed.
    Poor you. You did make that comparison though, it was your comments that got deleted before it was locked, and regarding those comments, you completely missed the point of what I was saying.

    If you come to a tribute thread and diss the person being tributed, you should expect some opposing feedback. Don't just start something like Oaksterdam did, and then get all prissy about the OP's defence. Acting like "oh well, I guess the OPs opinion is the only one that matters, sorry for having a difference of opinion. You should change the name of this thread to 'my opinion is the only one that matters" No. Oaksterdam was able to state his opinion and he got a response. What does he expect? Does he expect EmmCee to just sit there and let the Tupac trash talk go unchallenged? That's ridiculous. That, I just just don't respect. I wouldn't have said anything otherwise.

    But as for your troll logic, I wouldn't say anything on a **** tribute thread. I'd call the OP racist and I would flag it, and expect it to be deleted by the mods. Tupac fought against racism and oppression, not for it.

    You are incorrect. I completely understand and respect your opinion.

    My point was that if you create a tribute to a controversial individual, then you must expect the controversy to come into play. My comparison to a **** thread was to demonstrate just that. That hopefully if there was such a thread, people would take offense. Thats it, thats all. Tupac wasn't a patron saint but more of a thuglife demi-god. In death we don't become perfect, we are exactly what we were in life. And in this situation, the person in question lived and promoted, then died in a life of crime.

    Edit- My mentality and morals were attacked, I then went on the defence and focused on a lack of education. One cut may run deeper, but they're both still cuts.
    No one is buying it. Clearly this isn't even about Tupac with you. This is about you trolling somebody based on what they care about, otherwise you would have let your opinions lie with the last thread.

    I'm not even concerned with what you think about Tupac. I'll leave that to EmmCee to justify. but you did compare a Tupac tribute thread to a **** tribute thread, and there is no way justify that as not racist.

    Do you know what ideology is? There was never a comparison, but merely an example of ideology. You'd be tossed out of a debate club pretty quickly with that attitude.

    Clearly this isn't even about Tupac with you. This is about you trolling me based on what I care about.
    Hmm, I guess its a good thing I'm currently talking on a troll thread, and not a debate club. :D

    Ideology and debate are two terms I'd like you to focus on today. I've already got two more words picked out for you for tomorrow.
    Nah, see I don't bother debating with trolls. There is no point in arguing logically with you, if your arguing just for the sake of annoying people. I'm just going to call you out for what you are until this thread gets locked, like you did with the other thread.

    Call me troll if you want. I guess by your troll logic, that means I am winning. :lol:

    Yes, Bravewall. You're obviously not debating or arguing anything with me. Nor have you ever displayed this behaviour. And yes again, there is absolutely no point thats why you're trying oh so hard.....and the replys keep stacking up.

    What exactly are you calling out and of course, please share your intentions on how to do it. The only logic I have is the fact that if you disagree with another person, that does not make you a troll.

    Now Bravewall, you've admitted to trolling me and clearly stated your intentions to disrupt this thread. You have now violated the sites terms of service.
    Oh, we're definitely arguing... just not about anything logical to argue about. But I am calling you out for comparing a Tupac tribute thread with a **** tribute thread, because that is what you did, and it is pretty racist. And if it hurts your feelings to be called racist because of it, then I don't rightly care. They are racist feelings.

    Obviously I'm not trying very hard, because it's pretty easy to reiterate my claims that what you said was racist. But I'm not admitting to being a troll, because trolling a troll is kind of a wash, in my opinion. I consider it more a good service. I'm laughing because you think that arguing with you, should be taken as seriously as arguing with a debate club. From what I've seen, nobody else seems to be up to your debate standards, so maybe there is somewhere else you can find a worthy adversary. I'm sure you and your debate club can compare a whole bunch of things to **** somewhere else.
  • HomerSwapMeet
    726 posts
    edited October 2013
    Who cares?

    W1ZII6n.gif
  • swdonnelly84
    639 posts
    edited October 2013
    Bravewall wrote:
    Bravewall wrote:
    Bravewall wrote:
    Bravewall wrote:
    Bravewall wrote:
    Bravewall wrote:
    Considering your comment locked the tribute thread, I don't expect this thread to last much longer either.

    By the way, if you hate Tupac so much that you are willing to compare him to ****, you are racist.

    A comparison I did not make, an example is what I used. And my comments got nothing locked as I was clearly insulted first and more than once. My goodness, theres even still an insulting comment that was directed towards me that wasn't removed.
    Poor you. You did make that comparison though, it was your comments that got deleted before it was locked, and regarding those comments, you completely missed the point of what I was saying.

    If you come to a tribute thread and diss the person being tributed, you should expect some opposing feedback. Don't just start something like Oaksterdam did, and then get all prissy about the OP's defence. Acting like "oh well, I guess the OPs opinion is the only one that matters, sorry for having a difference of opinion. You should change the name of this thread to 'my opinion is the only one that matters" No. Oaksterdam was able to state his opinion and he got a response. What does he expect? Does he expect EmmCee to just sit there and let the Tupac trash talk go unchallenged? That's ridiculous. That, I just just don't respect. I wouldn't have said anything otherwise.

    But as for your troll logic, I wouldn't say anything on a **** tribute thread. I'd call the OP racist and I would flag it, and expect it to be deleted by the mods. Tupac fought against racism and oppression, not for it.

    You are incorrect. I completely understand and respect your opinion.

    My point was that if you create a tribute to a controversial individual, then you must expect the controversy to come into play. My comparison to a **** thread was to demonstrate just that. That hopefully if there was such a thread, people would take offense. Thats it, thats all. Tupac wasn't a patron saint but more of a thuglife demi-god. In death we don't become perfect, we are exactly what we were in life. And in this situation, the person in question lived and promoted, then died in a life of crime.

    Edit- My mentality and morals were attacked, I then went on the defence and focused on a lack of education. One cut may run deeper, but they're both still cuts.
    No one is buying it. Clearly this isn't even about Tupac with you. This is about you trolling somebody based on what they care about, otherwise you would have let your opinions lie with the last thread.

    I'm not even concerned with what you think about Tupac. I'll leave that to EmmCee to justify. but you did compare a Tupac tribute thread to a **** tribute thread, and there is no way justify that as not racist.

    Do you know what ideology is? There was never a comparison, but merely an example of ideology. You'd be tossed out of a debate club pretty quickly with that attitude.

    Clearly this isn't even about Tupac with you. This is about you trolling me based on what I care about.
    Hmm, I guess its a good thing I'm currently talking on a troll thread, and not a debate club. :D

    Ideology and debate are two terms I'd like you to focus on today. I've already got two more words picked out for you for tomorrow.
    Nah, see I don't bother debating with trolls. There is no point in arguing logically with you, if your arguing just for the sake of annoying people. I'm just going to call you out for what you are until this thread gets locked, like you did with the other thread.

    Call me troll if you want. I guess by your troll logic, that means I am winning. :lol:

    Yes, Bravewall. You're obviously not debating or arguing anything with me. Nor have you ever displayed this behaviour. And yes again, there is absolutely no point thats why you're trying oh so hard.....and the replys keep stacking up.

    What exactly are you calling out and of course, please share your intentions on how to do it. The only logic I have is the fact that if you disagree with another person, that does not make you a troll.

    Now Bravewall, you've admitted to trolling me and clearly stated your intentions to disrupt this thread. You have now violated the sites terms of service.
    Oh, we're definitely arguing... just not about anything logical to argue about. But I am calling you out for comparing a Tupac tribute thread with a **** tribute thread, because that is what you did, and it is pretty racist. And if it hurts your feelings to be called racist because of it, then I don't rightly care. They are racist feelings.

    Obviously I'm not trying very hard, because it's pretty easy to reiterate my claims that what you said was racist. But I'm not admitting to being a troll, because trolling a troll is kind of a wash, in my opinion. I consider it more a good service. I'm laughing because you think that arguing with you, should be taken as seriously as arguing with a debate club. From what I've seen, nobody else seems to be up to your debate standards, so maybe there is somewhere else you can find a worthy adversary. I'm sure you and your debate club can compare a whole bunch of things to **** somewhere else.

    And now you're calling me a racist. Grow up and try harder Mr I'm Not Arguing With You.
  • Bravewall
    4253 posts Member
    edited October 2013
    Who cares?

    W1ZII6n.gif
    Anyone willing to read this far, obviously. :wink:
    Bravewall wrote:
    Bravewall wrote:
    Bravewall wrote:
    Bravewall wrote:
    Bravewall wrote:
    Bravewall wrote:
    Considering your comment locked the tribute thread, I don't expect this thread to last much longer either.

    By the way, if you hate Tupac so much that you are willing to compare him to ****, you are racist.

    A comparison I did not make, an example is what I used. And my comments got nothing locked as I was clearly insulted first and more than once. My goodness, theres even still an insulting comment that was directed towards me that wasn't removed.
    Poor you. You did make that comparison though, it was your comments that got deleted before it was locked, and regarding those comments, you completely missed the point of what I was saying.

    If you come to a tribute thread and diss the person being tributed, you should expect some opposing feedback. Don't just start something like Oaksterdam did, and then get all prissy about the OP's defence. Acting like "oh well, I guess the OPs opinion is the only one that matters, sorry for having a difference of opinion. You should change the name of this thread to 'my opinion is the only one that matters" No. Oaksterdam was able to state his opinion and he got a response. What does he expect? Does he expect EmmCee to just sit there and let the Tupac trash talk go unchallenged? That's ridiculous. That, I just just don't respect. I wouldn't have said anything otherwise.

    But as for your troll logic, I wouldn't say anything on a **** tribute thread. I'd call the OP racist and I would flag it, and expect it to be deleted by the mods. Tupac fought against racism and oppression, not for it.

    You are incorrect. I completely understand and respect your opinion.

    My point was that if you create a tribute to a controversial individual, then you must expect the controversy to come into play. My comparison to a **** thread was to demonstrate just that. That hopefully if there was such a thread, people would take offense. Thats it, thats all. Tupac wasn't a patron saint but more of a thuglife demi-god. In death we don't become perfect, we are exactly what we were in life. And in this situation, the person in question lived and promoted, then died in a life of crime.

    Edit- My mentality and morals were attacked, I then went on the defence and focused on a lack of education. One cut may run deeper, but they're both still cuts.
    No one is buying it. Clearly this isn't even about Tupac with you. This is about you trolling somebody based on what they care about, otherwise you would have let your opinions lie with the last thread.

    I'm not even concerned with what you think about Tupac. I'll leave that to EmmCee to justify. but you did compare a Tupac tribute thread to a **** tribute thread, and there is no way justify that as not racist.

    Do you know what ideology is? There was never a comparison, but merely an example of ideology. You'd be tossed out of a debate club pretty quickly with that attitude.

    Clearly this isn't even about Tupac with you. This is about you trolling me based on what I care about.
    Hmm, I guess its a good thing I'm currently talking on a troll thread, and not a debate club. :D

    Ideology and debate are two terms I'd like you to focus on today. I've already got two more words picked out for you for tomorrow.
    Nah, see I don't bother debating with trolls. There is no point in arguing logically with you, if your arguing just for the sake of annoying people. I'm just going to call you out for what you are until this thread gets locked, like you did with the other thread.

    Call me troll if you want. I guess by your troll logic, that means I am winning. :lol:

    Yes, Bravewall. You're obviously not debating or arguing anything with me. Nor have you ever displayed this behaviour. And yes again, there is absolutely no point thats why you're trying oh so hard.....and the replys keep stacking up.

    What exactly are you calling out and of course, please share your intentions on how to do it. The only logic I have is the fact that if you disagree with another person, that does not make you a troll.

    Now Bravewall, you've admitted to trolling me and clearly stated your intentions to disrupt this thread. You have now violated the sites terms of service.
    Oh, we're definitely arguing... just not about anything logical to argue about. But I am calling you out for comparing a Tupac tribute thread with a **** tribute thread, because that is what you did, and it is pretty racist. And if it hurts your feelings to be called racist because of it, then I don't rightly care. They are racist feelings.

    Obviously I'm not trying very hard, because it's pretty easy to reiterate my claims that what you said was racist. But I'm not admitting to being a troll, because trolling a troll is kind of a wash, in my opinion. I consider it more a good service. I'm laughing because you think that arguing with you, should be taken as seriously as arguing with a debate club. From what I've seen, nobody else seems to be up to your debate standards, so maybe there is somewhere else you can find a worthy adversary. I'm sure you and your debate club can compare a whole bunch of things to **** somewhere else.

    And now you're calling me a racist. Grow up and try harder Mr I'm Not Arguing With You.

    You can be any age to call a racist a racist. Growing up is not required for that. :D
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!