EA Forums - Banner
CLOSURE ANNOUNCEMENT: The TSTO forums will be closed on December 13th, 2023. Read more about the future of the forums here.

Kamp Bart is the most under appreciated skin in this game.

JoshSherer wrote:
"Go on a rampage" is just a fantastic task. Gets me every time. What a little trouble maker he is. In fact, Kamp Krusty's questline was under appreciated and possibly the only decent questline this game has ever had. I want to go on a rampage with that little rascal myself.

In other news, this game still needs more Jewish content and I DEMAND it.

the facts that it was under appreciated and overpriced are not mutually exclusive

Replies

  • JoshSherer
    1643 posts Member
    edited October 2013
    It was actually worth the price. The developers actually put some thought into that questline, the tasks, and made it funny. Would you rather have more crappy questlines like Herman? They even admitted they did a terrible job with his.

    When EA sucks at writing questlines, stories, tasks, etc...and keep adding lame/corny jokes...sometimes it's worth overpaying for the one thing that they actually spent more than 15 minutes working on.

    Bart goes on a rampage involves him recklessly shooting arrows into the streets of Springfield and he has war paint on. It's great. He also has a task where he hi-jacks the camp and changes the flag from Krusty to a black flag with a skull. I remember in the story Krusty was thinking they were worshipping him when they were taking the flag down...turns out they were burning it. And Lisa was writing home about how they're basically slaves at the camp and how Bart is starting a revolution and she's actually on his side. And the questline didn't just end abruptly either. There was closure. To make things better, they knocked out the kids (maybe with gas or something), flew them to Krusty studios for a few hours, put up camp scenery, let them have fun, then knocked them out again and brought them home. They believed they were at a real camp and that they were there for much longer than they actually were. It was the only creative/funny thing EA did with this entire game, it has closure, but you had to pay for their efforts.

    Or do you just prefer the same corny jokes, crappy story, and terrible indoor tasks that take them 10 minutes to think up?


    Also, I demand more Jewish content.
  • Mmmmmmm_Donuts
    122 posts
    edited October 2013
    JoshSherer wrote:
    It was actually worth the price. The developers actually put some thought into that questline, the tasks, and made it funny. Would you rather have more crappy questlines like Herman? They even admitted they did a terrible job with his.

    When EA sucks at writing questlines, stories, tasks, etc...and keep adding lame/corny jokes...sometimes it's worth overpaying for the one thing that they actually spent more than 15 minutes working on.

    Bart goes on a rampage involves him recklessly shooting arrows into the streets of Springfield and he has war paint on. It's great. He also has a task where he hi-jacks the camp and changes the flag from Krusty to a black flag with a skull. I remember in the story Krusty was thinking they were worshipping him when they were taking the flag down...turns out they were burning it. And Lisa was writing home about how they're basically slaves at the camp and how Bart is starting a revolution and she's actually on his side. And the questline didn't just end abruptly either. There was closure. To make things better, they knocked out the kids (maybe with gas or something), flew them to Krusty studios for a few hours, put up camp scenery, let them have fun, then knocked them out again and brought them home. They believed they were at a real camp and that they were there for much longer than they actually were. It was the only creative/funny thing EA did with this entire game, it has closure, but you had to pay for their efforts.

    Or do you just prefer the same corny jokes, crappy story, and terrible indoor tasks that take them 10 minutes to think up?


    Also, I demand more Jewish content.

    maybe there's something to that
  • Deadshot_DCU
    6437 posts Moderator
    edited October 2013
    I agree with you. That's why they need to add Mr. Black as a playable character. He's the director of Kamp Krusty

    Black.jpg

    As for Jewish content, yea give us Rabbi Krustofsky, Old Jewish Man, Artie Ziff, Jay Sherman, Mr. Bergstrom, Dolph Starbeam & Sophie (which is Krusty's daughter)
  • NarraMine88
    379 posts Member
    edited October 2013
    I agree with you. That's why they need to add Mr. Black as a playable character. He's the director of Kamp Krusty

    Black.jpg

    As for Jewish content, yea give us Rabbi Krustofsky, Old Jewish Man, Artie Ziff, Jay Sherman, Mr. Bergstrom, Dolph Starbeam & Sophie (which is Krusty's daughter)

    I agree, and we should be able to see Mr. Black on the stage in Kamp Krusty. Oh, and this skin for Barney:

    tumblr_lj6d5qav7v1qbtchoo1_400.jpg
  • mikeydluffy
    2014 posts
    edited October 2013
    Agreed. Bart hasn't been to camp krusty since KL opened. The timing was poor as they were released too close together.
  • LuciiTigger14
    1769 posts
    edited October 2013
    :thumbup: Kamp Bart is great, I pretty much always have him in that skin
  • henn3001
    160 posts
    edited October 2013
    JoshSherer wrote:
    this game still needs more Jewish content and I DEMAND it.

    I'm with you on this one, buddy.
  • Essien1554
    89 posts
    edited October 2013
    Boo! Boo Josh Sherer boo!

  • JoshSherer
    1643 posts Member
    edited October 2013
    henn3001 wrote:
    JoshSherer wrote:
    this game still needs more Jewish content and I DEMAND it.

    I'm with you on this one, buddy.

    This is the main point of this topic.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.