EA Forums - Banner

crash after Frying Dutchman Pt.1

I have the exact same issue as OP. I'm playing on iPad mainly but the same issue occurs on my wife's iPhone when I tried loading up my game there. Any workarounds or fixes? Very frustrating, especially with the Halloween event on now.

Replies

• tawacekiller
    26 posts
    edited October 2013
    Try reinstalling game, logging in and out of origin account, or logging in from another device (if you have one)
  • The Droog
    1 posts
    edited October 2013
    Try reinstalling game, logging in and out of origin account, or logging in from another device (if you have one)

Tried all of these, made no difference. Still crashes within about a second of my town rendering. :-(
  • Dedalusbr
    4 posts
    edited October 2013
    I have the same bug!!! Help!!
  • toejam8514
    1 posts
    edited October 2013
    I have 22 in the frying dutchman for the task number 1 anytime I try and collect from it it freezes then crazes have reinstalled it and still no fix. Im on galaxy note 2 any fix yet?? Cant do any thing till it gets fixed pls n thank u
  • splinter83
    1 posts
    edited October 2013
    i have the same problem except i was able at one point (the game ran long enough without crashing) click on the frying dutchman quest (one with 20+ ppl) and the quest saved as finished but every time i load the game now it just crashes as soon as the space ship flys on screen or makes its noise as if its about to fly on screen maybe it has to do with all the characters being on the boardwalk at once P.S. i have 26 characters there
  • mbhatesfb
    1 posts
    edited October 2013
    My problem was similar. I had 23 People in the Dutchman and when I'd tap to finish the quest it would crash.
    I put the Dutchman in my inventory, didn't get any money exploding on the screen, and it counted as having been completed.
  • katieflossom
    3 posts
    edited November 2013
    Oh no, same thing has happened to me this morning!! Tried all the suggestions above and it still keeps crashing. Has anyone been able to solve this and play on? I'm cannot play until it's fixed :(
  • katieflossom
    3 posts
    edited November 2013
    Do we think that when they do an update tomorrow when the Halloween task ends, that it will fix it?!
  • edited December 2013
    The thanksgiving update has not helped of the slightest.
    This is really a pain.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!