EA Forums - Banner

Off screen Homer

Lucky you, you just now got this glitch. I've had it for a week. :(

Our only solution is to wait for EA to fix it. Which means there is no solution.

Replies

• stoob0t
    107 posts
    edited October 2013
    Oh man! Sorry to hear that :(

Thought that might be the case. It wouldn't be so bad if the whole questline didn't completely revolve around Homer.

Surely there must be a piece of script they could write in just to relocate all characters back to the middle of the map
  • tawacekiller
    26 posts
    edited October 2013
    There probably is, they are just too lazy to write it. ^.^
  • rjivey
    22 posts
    edited October 2013
    Easiest way of fixing it would be for Ea let us store the Simpson house to rescue Lisa and Homer until they can come up with the final patch, that would let people continue gameplay, but I doubt ea reads this forum like their blanket email said they do.

ea has kidnapped my Lisa for 6 days now....
  • stoob0t
    107 posts
    edited October 2013
    On the off-chance that this happens to anyone else - if the task that you lose Homer on is the joint one with Burns, if you store the power plant, you can get them both back. Not so much help if it's the one with Marge though :(
  • Indys2nd
    1906 posts Member
    edited October 2013
    stoob0t wrote:
    On the off-chance that this happens to anyone else - if the task that you lose Homer on is the joint one with Burns, if you store the power plant, you can get them both back. Not so much help if it's the one with Marge though :(

^ Thanks for that tip. At least if they lose him on the strongman task, they can get him back. I'm bumping this because I know some people have lost Homer this way!
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!