EA Forums - Banner

I'm very bored of this update.

Replies

• datasurgeon
    1878 posts Member
    edited October 2013
    You know why it's boring? not enough Irish content.
  • theccrose820
    31 posts
    edited October 2013
    YEAH I'M BORED ALREADY.
  • emmcee1
    8388 posts Member
    edited October 2013
    Hey josh, thought you would like it. After all it is free. Lol.
  • JoshSherer
    1640 posts Member
    edited October 2013
    emmcee1 wrote:

I know you like it because you get to steal money from your neighbors' houses.
  • i_set_fire
    328 posts
    edited October 2013
    JoshSherer wrote:
    emmcee1 wrote:

I know you like it because you get to steal money from your neighbors' houses.

Awesome :)
  • lowjeff783
    367 posts Member
    edited October 2013
    I love this update, mainly because i missed out on kang and kodos last year lol
  • i_set_fire
    328 posts
    edited October 2013
    emmcee1 wrote:

Why does pretend two pack's comment get to stick, but Josh's response got deleted? They were equally racist. Guess the mods get to pick which group is allowed to be discriminated against.

Wonder how long til this post gets deleted.
  • jennylynj21
    1305 posts Member
    edited October 2013
    Yeah I'm bored too, I finished days ago now I can just sit and wait for the next update in three weeks probably.

This was the worst update ever. I expected more but to be done two weeks before Halloween? And I didn't even rush anything.

Plus the donuts for goo thing is a scam since they raised the exp level to insane numbers....greedy ****
  • MrsF1991
    9 posts
    edited October 2013
    U clearly have to much time on ur hands if you've completed it all already! Ur own fault for being bored really....I love simpsons but iv only just hit 8000! Just saying :lol:
  • frogger53
    686 posts Member
    edited October 2013
    Tawhid123 wrote:
    ncUJGiz.png

:thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:
  • frogger53
    686 posts Member
    edited October 2013
    DJDK-ec wrote:
    Well, it's speculated that we are going to get a lvl update this week. You might be in luck.

PS: You forgot to demand more jewish content :mrgreen:

You just opened a can of worms!
  • Dominicanbred
    90 posts
    edited October 2013
    I just want the coffin. I could care less for much else.
  • JasonMK83
    23 posts
    edited October 2013
    I have to agree and disagree a bit here with Josh. I think the update is great. I believe they gave us a huge amount of new content which is great. However, I do wish these events only lasted say about 2 weeks. Instead of needed 10k goo for all the items, I would cut it in half to 5k. So essentially it is the same just doesn't seem to go on forever and get boring and stale. I would actually like Halloween and Christmas updates to start around the 15th of their corresponding months. While other events such events like Easter, Thanksgiving, and any other events last approx a week.
  • thatguamguy
    158 posts
    edited October 2013
    Plus the donuts for goo thing is a scam since they raised the exp level to insane numbers....greedy ****

There was a glitch in the EXP level for about a month prior to Halloween, which they fixed, but they didn't actually raise anything, it works how it has always been intended to work and has worked for most of the time it has been in place.
  • jacko_9997
    532 posts Member
    edited October 2013
    Mjr1124 wrote:
    /yawn.. Speaking of boring..
    hehe :mrgreen:
  • njebei
    41 posts
    edited October 2013
    This update is great for 90% of the playerbase. Most people that play this game aren't close to being finished as I'm sure most don't spend an hour of their day visiting a 100 friends (much longer on slower devices). I know I've spent way too much time on the game since the update was released and I will get the last prize today.

The best you can expect from EA is a major update every 2-3 months. That's because they don't want to overwhelm casual users who make up the majority of their customers. If that is too frustrating for you then you probably should quit as the game will only continue to frustrate you.
  • Jeebus42
    246 posts
    edited October 2013
    (In your best Granpa voice
    The screen is too damn dark and there's too much going on. :x
    Gives me a headache, Wake me up for Xmas.
  • Jedihntr
    828 posts Member
    edited October 2013

I've gotten about a dozen donuts just from tapping haunted buildings and ghosts, three of them this morning. You can get the 2000 GOO bonus every couple of days if you're a persistent player. Not really sure why you'd even bother paying attention to the XP meter with all that other donut-generating stuff going on.
  • JoshSherer
    1640 posts Member
    edited October 2013
    njebei wrote:
    That's because they don't want to overwhelm casual users who make up the majority of their customers.

You mean the majority of their non-paying customers.
  • jennylynj21
    1305 posts Member
    edited October 2013
    Jedihntr wrote:

I've gotten about a dozen donuts just from tapping haunted buildings and ghosts, three of them this morning. You can get the 2000 GOO bonus every couple of days if you're a persistent player. Not really sure why you'd even bother paying attention to the XP meter with all that other donut-generating stuff going on.

Because before the update I was getting bonus donuts every three days from exp. mine is now at 420k and I still haven't hit it after a week even with visiting friends everyday.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.