EA Forums - Banner

Thank The Lord for those bombs!

I would rather have ants; I have a use for ants I can kill them

Replies

• SuperMario643000
    1589 posts
    edited October 2013
    Don't like the bombs. Not as fun as sucking them up.
  • theccrose820
    31 posts
    edited October 2013
    I like the bombs. much better
  • bren1960
    1631 posts
    edited October 2013
    What a lame prize
  • timberwuf
    520 posts
    edited October 2013
    bren1960 wrote:
    What a lame prize

I would rather have a bomb I could place in my town.
    Ghost bombs = the crap Lisa and homer clean up in SF.
    It's not like I have an overwhelming # of ghosts haunting my SF.
  • indieauthorALH
    240 posts
    edited October 2013
    Wish I could trade my bombs in for donuts. The vacuum is more fun, and even first thing in the morning, it's not like I ever have so many ghosts haunting my Springfield that there's no reasonable way other than a bomb to quickly clear them all.

Now if I could use the bombs in friends' Springfields, THEN we'd be talkin'... :twisted:
  • zicoboo
    354 posts
    edited October 2013
    Stupid prize. The vacuum was good enough imo. I used the bomb once, it cleared all my ghosts from overnight then my game crashed so I lost all that goo :x So yeah, I'm not happy with this prize..

• DIrishB
    613 posts Member
    edited October 2013
    I like the ghost bombs. They make wiping out all ghosts in your town easy, and ensure none are missed like can happen with tapping or vacuuming.

They should also help increase the goo collection rate a little since they'll ensure ALL ghosts are popped when used, and allow for new ghosts to spawn once the town is cleared. Not going to be a huge jump, but it'll help, especially for more casual players who normally wouldn't bother tapping all ghosts in their town.
  • JeremyPeake
    42 posts
    edited October 2013
    The bomb should have been one of the first personal prizes. It doesn't really make sense to be a late community prize.
  • MissGrafin
    806 posts Member
    edited October 2013
    I agree it's a lame community prize, but with a large town, full of things, it makes it a bit easier to get all the ghosts if you only have a minute or two.
  • theccrose820
    31 posts
    edited October 2013
    the more i use them the more i like em. every time i use one i get 1 or 2 more.
  • sherryt07
    3273 posts Member
    edited October 2013
    I like using one in the morning. I let out all my ghosts from the cemeteries/mausoleums/burial grounds plus the ones that accumulate over night; and then boom, 70 goo or more in one shot.
  • Sakaane
    102 posts
    edited October 2013
    I also like using a bomb first thing in the morning before rushing out the door to work, and then again first thing when I get home. The rest of the time I use the vacuum.
  • finagenesse
    514 posts
    edited October 2013
    I thought the cat was lame...until the bombs... :roll:
  • indieauthorALH
    240 posts
    edited October 2013
    I gave it a try this morning, and I really don't see how it's any kind of timesaver when the GOO is not auto-collected. You still have to scroll all over your SF looking for GOO and tapping every one.

If anything, I think using the bomb makes it worse because you don't necessarily know where all the ghosts were before the bomb went off, and you could miss tapping some GOO canisters if you've got a big or busy SF.
  • johncolombo
    11516 posts Senior Moderator
    edited October 2013
    bren1960 wrote:
    What a lame prize
    +++++ 1

and it will be gone after Halloween like so many of our prizes, hopefully with my whacking day license somewhere.
    Volunteer EA Forum Senior Moderator/Hero EA Answers HQ
  • mshuman77
    5 posts
    edited October 2013
    I gave it a try this morning, and I really don't see how it's any kind of timesaver when the GOO is not auto-collected. You still have to scroll all over your SF looking for GOO and tapping every one.

If anything, I think using the bomb makes it worse because you don't necessarily know where all the ghosts were before the bomb went off, and you could miss tapping some GOO canisters if you've got a big or busy SF.
    That makes no sense because you don't have to actually tap each piece of Goo. As soon as you drop the bomb the bonus counter updates and aside from that all cash, xp and Too autocollects after 4-5 seconds.
  • mshuman77
    5 posts
    edited October 2013
    Actually it's 10 seconds I just did it. Even pre-event all earnings are auto-collected after 10 seconds.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.