EA Forums - Banner

Does anyone visit their KL anymore ?

13Next

Replies

• bncagney
    131 posts
    edited October 2013
    Mine crashes almost everytime I try to go there. Anyone else? I'm not terribly distressed, especially since I'm busy w Halloween update.
  • srjeleon
    13 posts
    edited October 2013
    Lol. i was going to write the same topic. Yeah, i hardly go anymore. I got 5 stars, it's mostly built up, but a bit cramped, you don't get a lot of money from jobs/rides and people, so it takes a long time to earn enough money to buy land. I'd rather waste my time focusing on buying land in Springfield. I'll probably go back once the halloween theme is finished.
  • Ricmac68
    47 posts Member
    edited October 2013
    Everyday. Collect my tickets, pop balloons, and even have people doing tasks. I am 5 star. But want all the land. Have all rides already. Money means little to me. Same for goo. I have my 10k but just do enough.
  • agentkhoff28
    73 posts
    edited October 2013
    I go once or twice a day to collect tickets from my walkers, rides and pop balloons. I have all the rides and recently did the basic layout of the land and rides. I don't have all the land, it would be way too spread out if I did. Now I'll start adding trees and other decorations. It's not as entertaining as Springfield, but it has potential. I'm just glad KL items are not as painfully slow to get as Squidport tiles.

By the way, thank you BlueCamel for posting that picture of KL, that is very cool.
  • day2204
    94 posts
    edited October 2013
    Nope, my KL fell victim to EA's incompetence in programming. The 2.5 months I couldn't load the game after KL on my iPad and crashes when trying to get there on my phone made me not care about it. It's complete, but I prefer to just play in SF
  • datasurgeon
    1878 posts Member
    edited October 2013
    Twice a day to collect tickets and bust balloons. Why let them go to waste. My characters can collect goo so no Krustyland bus for them till nov 8
  • AmandaElwood
    168 posts Member
    edited October 2013
    I go there a few times per day to collect tickets and play the balloon game. I pulled all the characters out when the Halloween event started because I wanted a build up of cash and goo in Springfield. The first several bonus GOO boxes ate a good share of my SF savings, as I had to do all three boxes to get the donuts. Thankfully, the last few have given me three donuts on the first guess, so I have enough again to send some of my non-goo earners back to KL to start working on tickets. I have all the rides up, but need to do some beautification. It looks worse than a traveling carnival at the moment.
  • emjunk04
    8 posts Member
    edited October 2013
    I go in once a day to get the tix, wish it had been integrated into the main game
  • CoffeeMars
    1058 posts
    edited October 2013
    Yes, but I just started working on it officially as of 2 days ago. I let it sit for a week or so to collect goo and finishing Halloween tasks
  • frogger53
    686 posts Member
    edited October 2013
    Not regularly......since this update. Too busy popping ghosts!
  • wagondriver4
    308 posts Member
    edited October 2013
    Still visit twice a day. Those tickets will come in handy someday.
  • chelsp88
    160 posts
    edited October 2013
    i havent finished it yet, but only keep a few characters there.
    collect twice a day
  • craighk01957
    154 posts Member
    edited October 2013
    Everyday. Still trying to get enough tix for the tooth chipper.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.