EA Forums - Banner

What is the best way to get 5 stars?

What do you mean? You just need everything at 5 stars. Need multiple houses, all quest buildings and multiple kwik e marts and krusty burgers.

Replies

• Itsyaboidrew
    87 posts
    edited October 2013
    It's pretty simple just click on the stars and it will tell you what you need to buy.
    e7KzjUm.jpg
  • theccrose820
    31 posts
    edited October 2013
    i finally got the five with this update. first time
  • jen0912
    243 posts Member
    edited October 2013
    I know what to do but it seems no matter how many stores or houses I buy, the stars stay the same, never going above 4 stars. So I was wondering if I was missing something or doing something wrong.
  • mpwarner
    2971 posts
    edited October 2013
    I gave up bothering. You need about 7 extra kwikemarts and the same gulp n blows (assuming you have all the other items) to get it.
  • bette3900
    913 posts Member
    edited October 2013
    I have decided to settle for 4,5 stars as I do not want 10 KrystyBurgers, 10 Gulp'n'Blows and 10 Kwik-E-Marts (or how many are needed) in my town. Now, my town is fairly big so I have two of each, but that's it.
  • Micaela2409
    74 posts
    edited October 2013
    I improved consumerism ratings with peanut carts in SP, but I gave up on 5 stars as soon as I found out how many KEM I would need. 4 or 4,5 stars is enough, since I haver some bonus multipliers.
  • chelsp88
    160 posts
    edited October 2013
    i am sticking with 4 stars as i personally dont like having several copies of the same shop etc
  • datasurgeon
    1878 posts Member
    edited October 2013
    {Fingers-Crossed} my righteousness has not inexplicitly dropped since the Halloween update. So I have not run around killing Sideshow Bob or adding more training walls
  • jen0912
    243 posts Member
    edited October 2013
    Thanks for the tips guys :)

Maybe I should be happy with my 4 stars, I really don't want that many houses and KEMs, etc.
  • jasonmaxha254
    33 posts
    edited October 2013
    at one point I had to buy several 'hail ants' signs and hide them behind tall buildings i think that was for obedience rating
  • simbass7
    1928 posts
    edited October 2013
    You need to make your town to looks hideous...
    In my opinion it's not worth it... you can hide buildings behind other building
    sJpenPc.png
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.