EA Forums - Banner

update today?

Prev134
Hopefully a stability update, I'm getting kicked out of the game even before I do anything..

Replies

• HappyTrailsToo
    26 posts
    edited October 2013
    There are plenty of us that aren't done due to EA not gotting problems resolved. Have been told by "Customer Service" (I use the term loosely) that it could take WEEKS to get Lisa back.
  • brettolmsted
    1095 posts Member
    edited October 2013
    There was some "speculation" on another website that stated there will be an update at 8:01 Pacific Standard Time that would include some surprises not mentioned previously...but take that with a grain of salt
  • julesg007
    374 posts
    edited October 2013
    OP,

Seen you've been tapping for over a year and in all that time how many of the themed events have finished on time?, they all get extended, so don't be surprised that this one does!

Was hoping when Krustyland update was done EA might make the Squidport tiles build times quicker, as that has now got boring beyond belief, 2 1/2 days my god! Personally think KL might turn out a bit of a duffer unless they get more updates for that area or that'll get as boring as building Squidport tiles!

Would prefer EA get this game sorted before anymore updates though, it was originally pulled because of the problems with the game, so I understand and even on re-release there were still problems and even .as we play it is still has a whole load of bugs that need sorting, i.e. now crashes on entering KL due to Halloween update

So for me I'd prefer a stable non crashing glitch and problem free quick loading game over any update, although updates are where EA make money so they'll keep coming and as far as I can see so will the problems :(
  • DJDK-ec
    898 posts
    edited October 2013
    There was some "speculation" on another website that stated there will be an update at 8:01 Pacific Standard Time that would include some surprises not mentioned previously...but take that with a grain of salt

The surprise would be them actually fixing the missing character bugs.
  • HillyBillyOli
    1422 posts Member
    edited October 2013

spAnser's speculation? If its not his speculation then it is probably just the other website trying to get attention.]

Nevermind I have seen it. It was posted by someone who signed up to the site 26minutes ago.
  • bradyc79
    1379 posts Member
    edited October 2013

spAnser's speculation? If its not his speculation then it is probably just the other website trying to get attention.]

Nevermind I have seen it. It was posted by someone who signed up to the site 26minutes ago.

Umm, Brettolmsted is definitely not someone who just signed up 26 minutes ago. He created the Halloween advice guide, I mean come on. Give this man some serious props and credit. I have really appreciated his hard work on this holiday event.
  • wkhslax21
    45 posts
    edited October 2013
    Where is said speculation?
  • SirEdgarA
    183 posts
    edited October 2013
    bradyc79 wrote:

Umm, Brettolmsted is definitely not someone who just signed up 26 minutes ago. He created the Halloween advice guide, I mean come on. Give this man some serious props and credit. I have really appreciated his hard work on this holiday event.

Its not "Brettolmsted" HillyBillyOli was talking about, he was referring to the person who is speculating the release on the update.
  • HillyBillyOli
    1422 posts Member
    edited October 2013
    bradyc79 wrote:

I'm not talking about Brettolmsted. I am talking about the person who registered on the other website and posted the "speculation".
  • ApeMilkBuddha
    111 posts Member
    edited October 2013
    Come on, level 36!
  • Bravewall
    4244 posts Member
    edited October 2013
    I also wouldn't mind Level 36 right about now. I've been waiting for spinster apartments to go down in price for a month.
  • Wazzumike89
    27 posts Member
    edited October 2013
    Have not been able to get in for a week.... Email they sent said that it would be fixed in upcoming update... Hope it is today. But as EA told me, BE PATIENT. D'oh!!!!!
  • direwolf987
    7450 posts Member
    edited October 2013
    Update? I don't have room for the buildings in my town now as it is. I don't really need more buildings at the moment.
  • jonas_alexan
    325 posts
    edited October 2013
    I'm all done with Halloween quests, so I would like a new level. Others however aren't due to bugs and glitches so I think they can hold off for another week. I can happily keep adding to the GOO total and plod along. I want that King Homer Skyscraper.
  • haburbian
    93 posts
    edited October 2013
    I'm done with the Halloween stuff - other than the obvious Community Prizes!

Looking forward to the next updates!
  • NeoSEC28
    39609 posts
    edited October 2013
    My town is done on the halloween by my daughters town is still behind so she defo needs the full time to catch up :(
    Volunteer EA Senior Moderator
  • empathy77
    4186 posts Member
    edited October 2013
    I was 45K XP away from a bonus. In anticipation of an update, I bought 40 weather stations to make sure I got my donuts. Then sold them all back.
  • RynoJordan23
    470 posts Member
    edited October 2013
    I've finished all the quests so far and would love a new update. But I understand why some who have had glitches would rather wait until next week. Anyway, maybe a small update with a short Halloween quest would be cool.
  • swientjes
    276 posts Member
    edited October 2013
    Still no update :(
  • Zozobras
    608 posts Member
    edited October 2013
    Would love an update today. :D

...and if they bring my lost Booberella it would be even better! :?:

I HATE CRAFTING. CRAFTING? Bah! Humbug!
    tstoforum
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.