EA Forums - Banner

Game Logged Me Into Someone Else's Account!

These are most definitely not my town... And as you can see from the screen, I have full access to everything.

Screenshot_2013-10-17-11-32-45.png
Screenshot_2013-10-17-11-32-50.png
Screenshot_2013-10-17-11-34-18.png
Screenshot_2013-10-17-11-34-53.png

I already have most of the personal prizes, I also have Booberella and I don't have the Mayan calendar. I also want to add I have an unrooted droid RAZR MAXX, and my account has never been hacked or anything like that...

Replies

• danejm
    91 posts
    edited October 2013
    You're a good guy for not messing that persons town up. Origin stinks and this is sadly a semi-common occurence. I'd say report it to EA but I doubt they'll do anything other then reply back with a form letter saying how it sucks your Lisa is missing and to reinstall the game.
  • egrandidier
    23 posts
    edited October 2013
    This is insane !!! This user is really lucky that you are a good person and that you didn't spend all his hard earned donuts.

These companies that got us so addicted really are not trustworthy. They know we will continue to play so they don't give a s*** about some basics concept like security !
  • Pull_Up_A_Chair
    896 posts Member
    edited October 2013
    That's scary.
  • amuck10
    506 posts
    edited October 2013
    I can imagine looking into my town and finding somebody wrote something with shrubs. I'd think ghosts did it.
  • ambug666
    18 posts
    edited October 2013
    Yeah, I think someone else got into my town on Monday and sold all my premium items. EA is "looking into it," so that's over $200 (real world) down the drain. Thanks EA.
  • DJDK-ec
    898 posts
    edited October 2013
    audience.gif
    Applause for being a good citizen. I don't know how many people I've seen on here, who had someone else log in to their town. In most of those cases their donuts were spent and their premium/limited time buildings were all gone.

You are a good person :mrgreen:.
  • mikezq8ss
    1 posts
    edited October 2013
    I just really hope that if someone ever accidentally got into my account they'd do the same... I'm surprised this happens enough to where you guys talk about it like it's kinda normal... :-/
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.