Please lodge at complaint on this thread:

http://forum.ea.com/eaforum/posts/list/9757768.page

Thanks,
EA

Replies

• lizzielala
    9 posts
    edited October 2013
    That's the exact link to this thread. If you meant to do it through the EA website, I've done that. Case #10229124.

I've also submitted the exact text as above to this thread:
    http://forum.ea.com/eaforum/posts/list/2655/8244205.page#30468937
  • HappyTrailsToo
    26 posts
    edited October 2013
    I agree and I'm tired of being patient. I've contacted EA -- been told it might take WEEKS! Umm, EA, this is a limited time event, remember? So glad I purchased all the premium items so that I CAN'T get all the free ones. Nice - that's some great customer service.
  • Bravo2596
    2 posts
    edited October 2013
    I'm also having this problem. Lisa is out trick or treating and not on a direct quest. She is AWOL and has been for over a week.

Any help would be appreciated!
  • sunjay172
    4 posts
    edited October 2013
    I recently lost Bart while he was trick or treating. I actually found him stuck far in the mountains towards the upper left. Maybe you'd want to try zooming out and looking as far into the mountains as possible?
  • Zozobras
    608 posts Member
    edited October 2013
    sunjay172 wrote:
    I recently lost Bart while he was trick or treating. I actually found him stuck far in the mountains towards the upper left. Maybe you'd want to try zooming out and looking as far into the mountains as possible?

I found my lost Booberella on a cloud in the mountains, was able to click on and asign her a job, so she is back in my Springfield and hopefully will stay.

Was easier to see her with the iPad, with my iPhone I could hardly see her just on the edge of the screen in such unlikely place.

Thanks!
    I HATE CRAFTING. CRAFTING? Bah! Humbug!
    tstoforum
  • jayberryhill
    2 posts
    edited October 2013
    I know 5 people personally that play tapped out and 3 of them are missing Lisa including me. This has to be a huge problem, where is the freaking fix?
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.