EA Forums - Banner

REALLY NEED NEW LEVEL UPS

Be cool, their will be more .. meanwhile play pokemon x y ;)

Replies

• irishladsoca
    398 posts Member
    edited October 2013
    I doubt very much there will be an update until halloween event is over. Then again I could be wrong, Ea Does what and when it chooses. :?
  • crosby357
    3051 posts Member
    edited October 2013
    You've got a whole event going on, and you want even MORE content? :roll:
  • Mous3Pad
    10 posts
    edited October 2013
    I don't mind that much. I need to save up some money for the next update anyways :)
  • mwdalton
    11547 posts Member
    edited October 2013
    It's gotta be THIS Thursday, surely? I thought it would have been last Thursday...

But, yeah, maybe they are expecting us to go through all of Halloween with no level update... :cry:
  • Adamcayce
    810 posts
    edited October 2013
    Why don't you guys work on getting donuts to buy the next premium item in the next update? They don't give out free donuts often. you should be taking advantage of it. I think I've gotten 50 or more, from Halloween.
  • felicity2092
    162 posts
    edited October 2013
    sengir_cdv wrote:
    Be cool, their will be more .. meanwhile play pokemon x y ;)

Only **** play THAT game.
  • HillyBillyOli
    1422 posts Member
    edited October 2013
    I heard Kirk and Leanne are coming next week. The Bachelor Arms unlocks Kirk and the cracker factory is premium.
  • FrankOcean48
    43 posts
    edited October 2013
    I heard Kirk and Leanne are coming next week. The Bachelor Arms unlocks Kirk and the cracker factory is premium.

According to spAnser, the next update is probably gonna be Springfield Firehouse and/or Dolph. A new skin for Marge has rumored too - a tennis skin.
  • jasonicus321
    1811 posts New member
    edited October 2013
    Remember that time when we had a huge Halloween update just weeks ago? That was awesome.
  • dominic115
    938 posts Member
    edited October 2013
    AlexzQuest wrote:
    C'mon guys,

give use please some more new levels new items cause new houses or building are very much welcome..

image_zpsa102889d.jpg
  • Adamcayce
    810 posts
    edited October 2013

I heard its gonna be Bigbird and Elmo and 123 Seasame Street. Let's all make up rumors.
  • HCoinslot
    1186 posts
    edited October 2013
    Adamcayce wrote:

I heard its gonna be Bigbird and Elmo and 123 Seasame Street. Let's all make up rumors.

I doubt it, bigbird has not been on the street in some time now. I'd say probably Murray and Abbie, and Elmo will be premium.
  • Adamcayce
    810 posts
    edited October 2013
    I'd pay premium for Elmo, as long as he has a tickle-me task.
  • DIrishB
    613 posts Member
    edited October 2013
    I can see it going either way, really. Either we'll get a level update (likely this week as that still leaves a couple weeks till Halloween event ends Nov 7), or we won't...until after Halloween event is over. Stating the obvious but bear with me as we examine both sides of the coin.

The Halloween update was huge. While most of us have completed the individual event prizes, we've still got a ways to go to get the final community prizes. Now, it's entirely possible we'll get the rumored fire station/tennis Marge update this week, and can work on that until sometime after Nov 7. Around mid November we may get a Thanksgiving related update (or maybe even a Hanukkah update with Rabbi Krustofsky and Temple Beth Springfield--that ones for JoshSherer--since Hanukkah and Thanksgiving overlap a bit this year if I recall correctly). I wouldn't expect a November/Thanksgiving/Hannukah update to be too big, since last year's only involved the balloon animals. That's right, the Pilgrims and the Jews get the shaft again. ;)

Or we may not see level updates between now and January, as they may instead be focusing on larger holiday themed events (like Whacking Day, Halloween, and Christmas, and will keep level updates on the back burner until January.

I find the second option unlikely as I believe they released level updates during the events previously (though I could be wrong--I could check out the TSTO wikia but I'm honestly too lazy at the moment). It also behooves EA to release new content as often as possible so as to profit from the game's massive profits (which seem to average every two or three weeks).

So in conclusion, I'd say its likely more than not that we'll see a level update this week.

And I for one am ready...I've got hundreds of donuts burning a hole in my virtual pocket and about half a dozen iTunes gift cards I still need to redeem. Bring on the new stuff!!

• Tawhid123
    716 posts
    edited October 2013
    Yes.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.