EA Forums - Banner

Ghost buster Poll

I like homers too :lol:

Replies

• absolutdog590
    51 posts
    edited October 2013
    Ned and Marge not gooddiddly enough for your pollorrino, there neighborino??
  • datasurgeon
    1878 posts Member
    edited October 2013
    Ned and Marge not gooddiddly enough for your pollorrino, there neighborino??

You are right missed Ned; but Marge is a tricker or treater as a witch; I forgot normal marge tidys up ghosts

so that is the first time I tried a Poll. anyone know if you can edit the poll info?
    as Gilda Rader use to say "Never Mind"
  • KillaSqirl
    1763 posts Member
    edited October 2013
    Lol, I voted for Frink just for a joke. Nice to see there are plenty of like-minded individuals. :)
  • Aennilya
    636 posts
    edited October 2013
    IMG_0144_zps2e81ed77.png
  • bat_arnold55
    24 posts Member
    edited October 2013
    No contest: Venkman.
  • DJDK-ec
    898 posts
    edited October 2013
    Finks task is indoors anyways. You're not missing anything datasurgeon :wink:.
  • theccrose820
    31 posts
    edited October 2013
    HOMER
  • neuroheart
    8132 posts Member
    edited October 2013
    I... actually think Homer's looks a little weird. I know it's supposed to be pacman-esque, but it barely works. If it had a slightly longer trail of donuts and one of them was large or sparkly or something, and (most importantly) he was being chased by a ghost until he ate the special donut, then turned and ate the ghost, then I would find it funnier.

I actually really like Apu's ghostbusting. I think it works quite well as a self-contained little animation, his scared face is great, and it's fun to watch them turn into birds. Plus, it's kind of nice to see Apu outside, as I so often have him working long shifts at the kwik-e-mart. (I wish everyone had an interesting 24-hour task option.)
  • hasanmohamma
    1801 posts Member
    edited October 2013
    It is a toss up for me between Apu and Homer. I like Apu's the best, but clearly Homer is the favorite right now.
  • jacobjdevore
    387 posts
    edited October 2013
    Homer's ghost-woopin' animation beats them all. IMO, the devs clearly put a lot more work into it.
  • Emarau
    248 posts
    edited October 2013
    neuroheart wrote:
    I... actually think Homer's looks a little weird. I know it's supposed to be pacman-esque, but it barely works. If it had a slightly longer trail of donuts and one of them was large or sparkly or something, and (most importantly) he was being chased by a ghost until he ate the special donut, then turned and ate the ghost, then I would find it funnier.

I actually really like Apu's ghostbusting. I think it works quite well as a self-contained little animation, his scared face is great, and it's fun to watch them turn into birds. Plus, it's kind of nice to see Apu outside, as I so often have him working long shifts at the kwik-e-mart. (I wish everyone had an interesting 24-hour task option.)

Agreed!
  • santi07o8
    66 posts
    edited October 2013
    Homer is my fave, Apu is a close second :mrgreen:
  • beeson1987
    148 posts Member
    edited October 2013
    Homer gets my vote.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.