EA Forums - Banner

Who can't wait for Halloween to be over!?

Prev1
Not sick of it as long as I'm earning 3 donuts every other day. :)

Replies

• Tawhid123
    716 posts
    edited October 2013
    Scared of the Halloween update are we? :twisted:
  • FluidEmotion
    605 posts
    edited October 2013
    It's great being able to get atleast 3 donuts every other day... It's a lot better to have the Halloween event, than being in between levels, when there is no event. OP gets NO support from me!
  • MaxxSpider
    5465 posts Member
    edited October 2013
    Not sick of it as long as I'm earning 3 donuts every other day. :)

YES
  • mwdalton
    11548 posts Member
    edited October 2013
    I like the atmosphere. I remember the snow from last year, it was cool, but I was glad when I got my green Springfield back :)
  • 1nbxfan
    183 posts Member
    edited October 2013
    This is the best event they've done thus far. It also is the first event where the 1 or 2% chance of getting donuts actually happens! So it's all good until Nov 7th.
  • aljimo
    124 posts
    edited October 2013
    At this point I've completed all the quests, and gotten all the personal prizes. I'm merely collecting donuts (currently over 18,000 goo). But I've invented a new task. Making sure all my friends get over 10,000 goo. To that end, only friends with fewer than 10,000 goo get gremlins from me. the less goo, the more gremlins they get. Doesn't always work of course. frequently, someone with a low amount can't accept any more. So I make it a point to re-visit.

Anyone else employ this strategy?
  • neuroheart
    8132 posts Member
    edited October 2013
    aljimo wrote:
    At this point I've completed all the quests, and gotten all the personal prizes. I'm merely collecting donuts (currently over 18,000 goo). But I've invented a new task. Making sure all my friends get over 10,000 goo. To that end, only friends with fewer than 10,000 goo get gremlins from me. the less goo, the more gremlins they get. Doesn't always work of course. frequently, someone with a low amount can't accept any more. So I make it a point to re-visit.

Anyone else employ this strategy?

Yes, I definitely prioritize my low-goo friends when it comes to handing out gremlins. Even if it's not time to haunt their buildings, I try to drop off gremlins whenever I have them. But if they're all full, I'll give a few out to whoever has room.
  • GamerGD3
    3029 posts
    edited October 2013
    There's only been 1 environment I have hated. And thats one that everyone agrees on. The neon GREEN water.

I liked the snow, I'm also really digging the autumn and cloudy.
  • cvf007
    1078 posts Member
    edited October 2013
    I need 2 more donuts then I can get witch marge and the cauldron! I'm thinking by tomorrow morning I'll have her in my town
  • mwdalton
    11548 posts Member
    edited October 2013
    GamerGD3 wrote:
    There's only been 1 environment I have hated. And thats one that everyone agrees on. The neon GREEN water.

I liked the snow, I'm also really digging the autumn and cloudy.

Yes, the green was gross.
  • jkeeney73635
    147 posts
    edited October 2013
    You would be the person that hates me when I go into a Michaels or Hobby Lobby in July and gripe about Christmas being out already. I love Hallowwen, Thanksgiving, and Christmas. Can't we let one holiday pass? Happy Hallothanksmas already. People are too dman impatient.
  • bridgester71
    86 posts
    edited October 2013
    Yep! Summer needs to be here already! :lol:
  • dominic115
    938 posts Member
    edited October 2013
    Bah, you moaners don't deserve to participate in the event
  • brenden720448
    83 posts
    edited October 2013
    I have mixed feelings. I like the event and the ability to get a lot of donuts fairly quickly; however, I HAVE EXTREME LAG on my iPhone 4S...so I haven't been playing much at all. All the Halloween effects are preventing me from playing.
  • packerdoug67
    19 posts
    edited October 2013
    I HAVE EXTREME LAG on my iPhone 4S...so I haven't been playing much at all. All the Halloween effects are preventing me from playing.

This.
  • reo3utd
    38 posts
    edited October 2013
    have to say im loving halloween taking a lot of work but so many free donuts!!!
  • porkpiesteve
    229 posts
    edited October 2013
    Not me, this is the best update to get donuts, loving it :)
  • tobypine2
    292 posts
    edited October 2013
    I'm fine with Halloween still. Admittedly partially because I'm not done yet. Close to 8k goo

But even still the only thing I don't like is how slow and choppy my iPhone 4 gets at neighbors house farms with hauntings and ghosts. Sometimes the lag drives me nuts or even crashes. Shoot, my KL crashes half the time going to it.

But I'm not ready for snow yet. Real or virtual! :)
  • bahepton
    324 posts
    edited October 2013
    I'm cool with it staying til the 7th. Since I've not had to spend my in game cash on anything crucial I've been buying land expansions ready for new buildings.

Personally - I feel this has been the best seasonal update that we've had so far.
  • darrenholm736
    1276 posts Member
    edited October 2013
    I'm really enjoying it. I love all the extra donuts that are given away with this update and the great new contents and I'm now waiting to get the last two community prizes.

It looks as though we'll get the Frog Prince at some point today, so only the King Homer building to get.

This has been by far the best update since I've been playing.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!