EA Forums - Banner

4th community prize tonight :)

Prev1
subii42 wrote:
Well looks like we are gonna get the frog at some point in the next 12 hrs

I just hope the last prize isnt gonna be 30 billion, but with 20b goo collected in 20 days, theres still 15-16 days left i think it will be.

I think you are correct my friend. The prize will most likely be 30Billion as it will take 10-12 days to get there which makes it still before the events end. That is just how EA thought it up (planned it out)

Replies

• haburbian
    93 posts
    edited October 2013
    It'll probably be something like 50b goo knowing EA! :p
  • MaxxSpider
    5465 posts Member
    edited October 2013
    i am pretty sure the last one will be 10 billion more for a total of 30 billion
  • fizzbin71825
    229 posts Member
    edited October 2013
    Whatever the count is, I expect the number of GOO/second to increase or decrease so that we get it on the last possible day, thus keeping us all logging in, tapping ghosts, and haunting neighbors.
  • cjryder625
    1406 posts Member
    edited October 2013
    I would hope there would be a quest line to go with it in which case it would need to finish a few days early to allow people to do it.
    I love my computer...all my friends live in it
  • subii42
    2737 posts
    edited October 2013
    I hope we get a little quest line for the frog ima little bored now lol
  • GamerGD3
    3029 posts
    edited October 2013
    subii42 wrote:
    I hope we get a little quest line for the frog ima little bored now lol

Seeing that King Snorky got a small quest line, I wouldn't put it out of the question.
  • vixoovee
    380 posts
    edited October 2013
    Can't wait to find out how much goo will we need to get the final prize !
  • Deadshot_DCU
    6177 posts Moderator
    edited October 2013
    I just hope that the Frog Prince has at least 1 or 2 tasks & hopefully he comes with a voice
  • fizzbin71825
    229 posts Member
    edited October 2013
    I just hope that the Frog Prince has at least 1 or 2 tasks & hopefully he comes with a voice

I'm guessing just a nice disgusting sound effect.
  • neuroheart
    8132 posts Member
    edited October 2013
    Seems like the count has been going up a bit more slowly. Quite a few players on my friends list don't appear to have been on for several days. I don't get it, don't they want donuts??
  • Leenan777
    127 posts Member
    edited October 2013
    Whatever the count is, I expect the number of GOO/second to increase or decrease so that we get it on the last possible day, thus keeping us all logging in, tapping ghosts, and haunting neighbors.

+1 . Exactly what I think.
  • subii42
    2737 posts
    edited October 2013
    Getting closer

HOuUQA2.png
  • RynoJordan23
    469 posts Member
    edited October 2013
    I reeeeeally want the King Homer prize. Hopefully it will come with a fun quest line. :D
  • danejm
    91 posts
    edited October 2013
    What's the prize? Is it Gil?
  • erchin8
    265 posts
    edited October 2013
    I reeeeeally want the King Homer prize. Hopefully it will come with a fun quest line. :D

Me toooo!
  • thatjenr
    187 posts
    edited October 2013
    Woot! I'm hoping he comes with tasks. My town is getting full of roaming non tasked characters.
  • boris-0514
    72 posts
    edited October 2013
    I'm thrilled, we aren't to far from this next one and soon enough we will be on task for King Homer, the one I've been looking for since Halloween started... :D
  • subii42
    2737 posts
    edited October 2013
    Once i get 50k goo and kong homer thats my halloween stopped only be popping ghosts in my town lol
  • KeithEl777
    184 posts Member
    edited October 2013
    subii42 wrote:
    Getting closer

HOuUQA2.png

Errr, excuse me for being (really!) stupid but where can I now find the Community Prize counter?! I used to access it by pressing on the (blank) Ghost Bomb icon but that's no longer possible for me!
    I like to watch how close we're getting to prizes!
    Can somebody please help this dufus out?!
  • fizzbin71825
    229 posts Member
    edited October 2013
    @Keith - click on the Halloween trophy icon at the bottom (the one that shows personal prizes). When that window opens, there are 2 icons in the bottom right corner. The "community" prizes can be found by clicking the icon with a bunch of characters in it.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!