EA Forums - Banner

The Simpsons: Tapped Out Bugs and Issues Thread

Replies

• luyume4u
    2 posts
    edited October 2013
    Hi EA Gypsy,

I have been playing this game everyday and loving it. I'm at level 28 and have just encountered the first bug in my game playing experience. Marge Simpson happened to have just walked off boundaries into the ocean and never came back! Please help!!!
  • rjk2883
    3 posts
    edited October 2013
    When I logged in the game today it said my gremelins collected 400 and something goo from my neigbors and it helped me finished the 2000 goo quest and I got my doughnuts but instead of adding however much goo over that 2000 to the next quest it started back saying 0/2000. It shows I have 12400 something goo but in quest it says 0/2000.
  • Texaslad33598
    2 posts
    edited October 2013
    Unable to get into the game. When loading it kicks me out. I've tried to log into another device but it kicks me out.
  • Macleod10121
    1 posts
    edited October 2013
    Game boots me out before loading my Springfield, I can log into origin. My friends cannot load my Springfield but can load my Krustyland. My name is macleod10121. I have spent a lot of money on this game and I am dissappointed that I cannot play the Halloween event.

I have tried reinstalling the game, trying different devices, even restored my iPad. This is clearly a server side issue that needs to be fixed. Please restore my town.
  • Ch3styLaRu3
    3 posts
    edited October 2013
    My game CONSTANTLY freezes. Closing out app, restarting iPad, logging in and out do nothing. I can only play for 2 minutes at a time and then - BOOM - frozen. Plus when I restart, actions I already took like starting tasks aren't saved. This had been an intermittent problem for a few weeks, but in the last two days I can't even play because of all the freezes.
  • mbonizzoni303
    51 posts
    edited October 2013
    This Halloween Event is BUGGY! Currently, missing rod(have todd tho)
    Iost legs and Louie, stored em and got em back, but rod is gone forever, I fear, not to mention the many boots and lags.
  • YuliaKisulia
    1 posts
    edited October 2013
    My problem is similar to Macleod10121's and Texaslad33598's. The game just kicks me out when I try to enter the game. I've tried other devices - all the same. My friends also cannot visit my town.

Please fix it asap. I've really enjoyned the game so far and I'd like to continue to play it!

• MizRizz
    1 posts
    edited October 2013
    The game boots me out when I try to play the lottery. Any suggestions?
  • adodds360
    2 posts Member
    edited October 2013
    My game just downloaded several updates. Now I keep getting a message that a level 36 and had collected all the Halloween prizes except the last two community prizes. Game keeps asking me if I want to save thiis level 33 to me my ea account. I want to continue at the level I was at. The only other option it allows me is to start the game all over. NOT HAPPY. I have even tried removing the game and reinstalling. Still get stuck in the same loop. When I try to save the level 33 it just continues to pop up the window asking if I want to save it. Again NOT HAPPY

****Correction**** I was finally able to view the level 33 game that the system is trying to affiliate with my EA account and this is not my Springfield. The only option that it is allowing me is to create a new Springfield. HELLLLLLP!!!
  • swordshero
    1 posts
    edited October 2013
    Help me I'm level 35 and entering in to play tell me you my account is one of level 10
    Sorry for the english.
  • kittiecat2306
    1 posts
    edited October 2013
    Every time I try to add friends it says there is an error and I can't add them.
  • -AGV-Seabee
    6 posts
    edited October 2013
    My Springfield is gone, says It's lvl 22 should be lvl 35, less than half the land I own, and none go my premium goods, needs to be fixed or I am done with tsto!!
  • Thadeousc
    4 posts
    edited October 2013
    My town went from level 35 to level 3 over night. It keeps telling me that there is a level 3 town saved on my iPad and asking if it's mine. When I say no it tries to make a new city instead of sending me to my old one. Any fix for this?

T.
  • pattette
    27 posts Member
    edited October 2013
    Mine went from level 35+ to level 7 overnight as well. Tips didn't work in my case, and it's mighty frustrating. Might wait for a bug fix, seeing as EA/Origin is giving people (including me) the runaround.
  • hkennedy80
    2 posts
    edited October 2013
    HELP.. I've lost my level 38 Springfield.. my iPad informs me I'm now back at level 5..
  • matthiebert897
    74 posts Member
    edited October 2013
    Every time I try to add friends it says there is an error and I can't add them.
    agreed
  • gerard_fier
    1 posts
    edited October 2013
    went from level 35 to 6, not my springfield, not starting another one. Also, I have not been able to visit krustyland since the halloween update.
  • BrunoBuentes
    1 posts
    edited October 2013
    My springfield returned to level 6 what should i do?? Pelasse help me!!!!
  • swmbo27
    1 posts
    edited October 2013
    i am an every day player i was level 35 last night woke up today and now it says i am a level 3. asks if it is my springfield i say no, so then it asks if i wanna make a new one....and i say no so it keeps looping me....**** do i do about this....
  • franky348
    1 posts
    edited October 2013
    It´s doing the same to me telling I have a lvl 4 game... meanwhile, we are losing time for getting the precious goo !!!