EA Forums - Banner

Frog Prince is officially here!

13Next

Replies

• firesoul19
    452 posts
    edited October 2013
    I don't really like him. I don't care that he has no tasks, he's just so ugly. I'll keep him out until Halloween is over.
  • bee88161
    2976 posts Member
    edited October 2013
    ^ agreed! He is so ugly haha I couldn't care less about tasks as I don't need the money. I just wish he was cute like the Bart raven, krusty doll and other walking decorations.
  • jasonicus321
    1811 posts New member
    edited October 2013
    He might be ugly, but he's not as gross as the Burns Monster.
  • davidlwaite
    264 posts Member
    edited October 2013
    WARNING WARNING WARNING

The frog is linked to two special prizes at the end of the event, a small prize tot hose who tapped him and a bigger spectacular prize to those who do not tap him. It is expected that many will tap him and very few will not tap him. therefore the spectacular prize will be extremely rare in towns.
  • beeson1987
    148 posts Member
    edited October 2013
    Great, you could have said this before tapping him hundreds of times lol.
  • knwldge54
    12 posts Member
    edited October 2013
    Whoever came up with these community prizes should be shot. These things are terrible.
  • mwdalton
    11549 posts Member
    edited October 2013
    knwldge54 wrote:
    Whoever came up with these community prizes should be shot. These things are terrible.

Meh, better than nothing 8)

David, I have tapped the * out of my Frig Prince, looks like I'll get a small prize :roll: :lol:
  • ecneralc
    3182 posts Member
    edited October 2013
    It seems I'm the only one who got the text "I don't tap you and your not a looker either" or something like that
  • Aennilya
    636 posts
    edited October 2013
    I stopped and wondered if not tapping the frog prince would lead to something eventually, but then I thought, "The game's name is Tapped Out," and, "Nah, they wouldn't implement a delayed gratification payoff with Simpsons fans." Oh, how I underestimated you, EA!
  • empathy77
    4192 posts Member
    edited October 2013
    brewdog79 wrote:
    I wonder how many times you have to tap him before he spits out a partially digested doughnut. :D

I hope not long
  • Dalekbuster523
    914 posts Member
    edited October 2013
    This community prize would be so much better if you could give him tasks to do. One of them could be '8 hour vomiting'.
    The Real Dalekbuster523, Coming Soon to Nethersphere Online
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.