EA Forums - Banner

Level 36!

Replies

• fizzbin71825
    233 posts Member
    edited October 2013
    Grrrrr .... this always happens to me. I'm like 15K XP from another bonus donuts box and it's gonna reset my counter. Glad for the content, ticked off about Jimbo.

So . . . . there are no new non-premium characters in the update? That really stinks (self-censor still functioning).
  • erchin8
    265 posts
    edited October 2013
    Jamie5966 wrote:
    DJDK-ec wrote:
    Nelson starts it off!

Noooooooooooooo. I just sent him trick'or'treating 30 min ago :evil: :evil: :evil:.

I don't think it matters I just sent Nelson on a 12 hr task a couple hrs ago. After it updated mine auto started as soon as the game opened.

I didn't need Nelson to start either. Jimbo immediately had an 8-hour task.
  • chippers29775
    930 posts Member
    edited October 2013
    Does anyone know what the ultimate price drop is for buildings?

For example, if I have a max-level, main quest building costing 100K, how many level updates do I need to wait till it becomes cheapest? And what would the price be then?
  • canadianspring
    410 posts Member
    edited October 2013
    mwdalton wrote:
    Hmmm, people won't be happy that Jimbo is premium....

It doesn't bother me that he is premium but how do they justify that he is twice the price of a regular premium character?? With the same bonus?
  • glitzyoccasions
    93 posts
    edited October 2013
    No update here
  • Mjr1124
    654 posts
    edited October 2013
    mwdalton wrote:
    Hmmm, people won't be happy that Jimbo is premium....

It doesn't bother me that he is premium but how do they justify that he is twice the price of a regular premium character?? With the same bonus?

They'd probably say it's because of all the free donuts they've given out over Halloween. Of course when the event is over and the donuts dry up the price will remain the same and will probably stay there moving forward.
  • direwolf987
    7465 posts Member
    edited October 2013
    2 more buildings and still no more land. I wish they would give us more land. It is about time the Noise Arcade came along with the bullies. I hope it comes with mini games. It appears that there is a nasty case of inflation going on in our Springfields. Doughnut prices have gone up for buildings and characters. Also, did I mention I wish they would have given us more land.
  • brettolmsted
    1095 posts Member
    edited October 2013
    erchin8 wrote:
    Jamie5966 wrote:
    DJDK-ec wrote:
    Nelson starts it off!

Noooooooooooooo. I just sent him trick'or'treating 30 min ago :evil: :evil: :evil:.

I don't think it matters I just sent Nelson on a 12 hr task a couple hrs ago. After it updated mine auto started as soon as the game opened.

I didn't need Nelson to start either. Jimbo immediately had an 8-hour task.

That 8 hour task is for Jimbo's quest line, not for the the main one to start building the arcade to get Dolph. Nelson starts that one
  • mwdalton
    11548 posts Member
    edited October 2013
    Grrrrr .... this always happens to me. I'm like 15K XP from another bonus donuts box and it's gonna reset my counter. Glad for the content, ticked off about Jimbo.

So . . . . there are no new non-premium characters in the update? That really stinks (self-censor still functioning).

Yes, Dolph comes with the Arcade, which is in-game cash.
  • ephphoneapps
    4071 posts Member
    edited October 2013
    I especially like the 255,000 point drop on the XP bar... much more manageable!!!
  • HeeHonkey
    51 posts
    edited October 2013
    What's up with the bumper cars not being allowed in Krustyland?!?! :/

• chippers29775
    930 posts Member
    edited October 2013
    HeeHonkey wrote:

Probably because they don't have the KL logo. :P
  • brettolmsted
    1095 posts Member
    edited October 2013
    HeeHonkey wrote:

there are already bumper cars in KL

the better question is, can the new bumper cars be put on SP. And that answer is YES
  • fizzbin71825
    233 posts Member
    edited October 2013
    mwdalton wrote:

Yes, Dolph comes with the Arcade, which is in-game cash.

Ok - saw that, but it had a ? next to it. If Dolph comes with it, I retract my negative comment about non-premium characters. Still cranky about Jimbo.
  • HillyBillyOli
    1422 posts Member
    edited October 2013
    what are jumbos tasks then? they better be good for him to be 120donuts
  • Jamie5966
    147 posts
    edited October 2013
    HeeHonkey wrote:

the better question is, can the new bumper cars be put on SP. And that answer is YES

Wait for it....

--You and your edit ruined that. Lol :wink:
  • Aennilya
    636 posts
    edited October 2013
    HeeHonkey wrote:

[strike]They can only be put on SP.[/strike] Whupz. (No strikeout?)
    Post edited by Unknown User on
  • Nelly1989
    79 posts
    edited October 2013
    Really can't believe the price 120 and no building this is getting a bit ridiculous now....
  • brettolmsted
    1095 posts Member
    edited October 2013
    Aennilya wrote:
    HeeHonkey wrote:

They can only be put on SP.

That's not accurate. I have already placed them next to the still building Arcade.

They can be placed in SF and SP, just not KL
  • Aennilya
    636 posts
    edited October 2013
    Aennilya wrote:
    HeeHonkey wrote:

They can only be put on SP.

That's not accurate. I have already placed them next to the still building Arcade.

They can be placed in SF and SP, just not KL
    Really? It wouldn't let me place them in SF earlier. *goes back to try again*

Conclusion: Aennilya was being a ditz.
    Post edited by Unknown User on
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!