EA Forums - Banner

Be a good neighbor and tap on the Squidport Entrance.

Replies

• sherryt07
    3273 posts Member
    edited October 2013
    MaxxSpider wrote:
    Make sure you take a pic

Don't you see me post. I plan on it.
  • Land0fComedy
    1110 posts
    edited October 2013
    Imagine this is true...watch everyone will make 3 random accounts and have all them tap their main towns tile so that's 3 tiles for the time of one. :lol:
  • mwdalton
    11548 posts Member
    edited October 2013
    Imagine this is true...watch everyone will make 3 random accounts and have all them tap their main towns tile so that's 3 tiles for the time of one. :lol:

That's why I think this 'info' is questionable. Especially given the nature of the source..

Be nice if it's true, though, I'm always up for a good experiment. Mythbusters: Tapped Out :lol:
  • LordCaoCao
    85 posts
    edited October 2013
    I'm very anxious to see if this is true.
  • sherryt07
    3273 posts Member
    edited October 2013

You don't need to if you have forum regulars as neighbors. Just post a notice and leave the tile for the day.
  • punkymcmilli
    292 posts
    edited October 2013
    Do we have the results already?
  • sherryt07
    3273 posts Member
    edited October 2013
    There might be something to this. I've had 2 neighbors tap it and....

EcOVOWOl.jpg

Zoom in....two handshakes

72VeYuNl.jpg

I don't want to waste this chance, so I'm gonna wait for more neighbors to try tapping it.

• waylenchoate
    434 posts Member
    edited October 2013
    sherryt07 wrote:

You don't need to if you have forum regulars as neighbors. Just post a notice and leave the tile for the day.

No kidding. This thread is very neighbor heavy for me! :mrgreen:
  • LordCaoCao
    85 posts
    edited October 2013
    sherryt07 wrote:

EcOVOWOl.jpg

72VeYuNl.jpg

I don't want to waste this chance, so I'm gonna wait for more neighbors to try tapping it.

Hope more people tap soon! If you have room for one friend I'll go tap it now :)

I can throw in 10 gremlins to sweeten the pot
  • brettolmsted
    1095 posts Member
    edited October 2013
    sherryt07 wrote:

Most of the posters are my neighbors as well. I wonder if this is a glitch or a new norm?
  • DJDK-ec
    898 posts
    edited October 2013
    sherryt07 wrote:

Most of the posters are my neighbors as well. I wonder if this is a glitch or a new norm?

If this is a glitch, we will only have one to two weeks, before it gets fixed. Just imagine the poo storm on here, if this turns out to be true.
  • LordCaoCao
    85 posts
    edited October 2013
    I really hope it's true. I heard someone else post a glitch about keeping the tiles in storage and it preventing the game from raising the cost and the time it takes to build. I'm already up to two and a half days so if that glitch Is true it's to late, thus I'm really hoping this works.
  • waylenchoate
    434 posts Member
    edited October 2013
    DJDK-ec wrote:
    sherryt07 wrote:

If this is a glitch, we will only have one to two weeks, before it gets fixed. Just imagine the poo storm on here, if this turns out to be true.

If this works I'm speeding up my tile and leaving it for all of you to tap.
  • sherryt07
    3273 posts Member
    edited October 2013
    LordCaoCao wrote:
    sherryt07 wrote:

EcOVOWOl.jpg

72VeYuNl.jpg

Hope more people tap soon! If you have room for one friend I'll go tap it now :)

I only have one spot left, and it's yours.

My neighbor specs are: I visit as often as I can, which sometimes is daily and other times weekly. It really depends on how my life is going at the time. I haven't done a redesign of my Springfield for a while, but I'm still pretty happy with how my town looks. Lastly, I'm good with goo. I collect what I can, but I'd rather you help neighbors still working on the personal prizes.
  • antpants7
    375 posts Member
    edited October 2013
    The suspense ...
  • LordCaoCao
    85 posts
    edited October 2013
    sherryt07 wrote:
    LordCaoCao wrote:
    sherryt07 wrote:

EcOVOWOl.jpg

72VeYuNl.jpg

I only have one spot left, and it's yours.

My neighbor specs are: I visit as often as I can, which sometimes is daily and other times weekly. It really depends on how my life is going at the time. I haven't done a redesign of my Springfield for a while, but I'm still pretty happy with how my town looks. Lastly, I'm good with goo. I collect what I can, but I'd rather you help neighbors still working on the personal prizes.

Request sent. I play multiple times a day and visit when I can, once a week at the worst, daily at best.
  • LordCaoCao
    85 posts
    edited October 2013
    I just visited and tapped your squid port, crossing my fingers this works.

P.s. Thanks for the add :)
  • TotalTapper
    348 posts Member
    edited October 2013
    I clicked it sherryt

mine'll be ready in about an hour :)
  • sherryt07
    3273 posts Member
    edited October 2013
    LordCaoCao wrote:
    I just visited and tapped your squid port, crossing my fingers this works.

P.s. Thanks for the add :)

I'm totally full now. So no random adds.
  • Land0fComedy
    1110 posts
    edited October 2013
    antpants7 wrote:
    The suspense ...

LOL we will find out soon enough... Drum roll please :mrgreen:
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!