EA Forums - Banner

How come Bart and Milhouse have no tasks for the Noise Land Video Arcade?

So does Martin :lol:

Replies

• Deadshot_DCU
    6280 posts Moderator
    edited October 2013
    I agree, they should both have tasks there. Including also Martin, Nelson & Kearney & any other kids they release

Bart's tasks should be "Play Touch of Death" - 2hrs
  • Undaunted-001
    2295 posts
    edited October 2013
    I agree, they should both have tasks there. Including also Martin, Nelson & Kearney & any other kids they release

Bart's tasks should be "Play Touch of Death" - 2hrs
    lol they should make this a real game :lol:
    simspon-the-simpsons-FPS-cool-gifs-eccbc87e4b5ce2fe28308fd9f2a7baf3-877.gif
  • GamerGD3
    3029 posts
    edited October 2013
    Yes I'm surprised they didn't get tasks, but I imagine it's because Bart has a fuller task list already. So it might be harder to program in.
  • MrWhiplash82
    766 posts
    edited October 2013
    GamerGD3 wrote:
    Yes I'm surprised they didn't get tasks, but I imagine it's because Bart has a fuller task list already. So it might be harder to program in.

They could squeeze in 5-hour tasks for him and Milhouse. Or they could change their 2-hour tasks, as both are seen way more often in the NLVA than playing Paintball...
  • GSFaerie
    290 posts Member
    edited October 2013
    GamerGD3 wrote:

Lisa has two 8 hour tasks in Krustyland, so it is possible for them to have more than 1 of the same length task.

Fingers crossed we get more variety with the newer buildings.
  • jaredod11
    4 posts
    edited October 2013
    They could add the Play Touch of Death Task as a quest line for Akira and his Karate School.
    Bart could go for karate and say " Aw ths sucks I'm going to the arcade"
  • RynoJordan23
    470 posts Member
    edited October 2013
    I would like to see some more tasks for characters whenever a new building is added. Like having Burns invite his employees (Homer, Lenny & Carl) to an Isotopes game. There are a lot of buildings that do nothing, but could have some good tasks for various characters.
  • ApeMilkBuddha
    111 posts Member
    edited October 2013
    I also am sharings of Der opinion of this post, quit slacking with task updates, dem kids ought go to the arcade, dr Hibbert needs to go to a Mensa meeting & Drederick Tatum und Wolfcastle oughta go work out at a gym, for duck's sakes there's two gyms for them to work out at. Also, ALSO, I was hoping Kearney would get a new outdoor task once Dolph & Jimbo got added but alas nichts, that guy cost donuts & only one friggin outdoor task, that's absurd.

RIP Lou Reed
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!