EA Forums - Banner

Freak show tent

it can go on squidport if you have no more land

Replies

• Deadshot_DCU
    6234 posts Moderator
    edited October 2013
    Besides the Strongman Homer tasks, there is no permanent tasks associated with that building.

So if you want to store it, then go right ahead. It doesn't bring any revenue or bonus
  • hayley5686
    14 posts
    edited October 2013
    Thanks!
  • kerrymac197413
    65 posts
    edited October 2013
    can also be put in krustyland
  • RyderMike319
    254 posts Member
    edited October 2013
    can also be put in krustyland
    No it can't
  • beeson1987
    148 posts Member
    edited October 2013
    Would love that. I havnt tried it in kl but would like it better in there than my sf.
  • scryguy
    3 posts
    edited October 2013
    How do you u unlock the homer strong man missions?
  • ZAINH17__ZSH
    2739 posts
    edited October 2013
    scryguy wrote:

within the first week of the halloween update, there was a question to be answered. if answered correctly you were rewarded with 10 donuts and a strongman homer skin.
  • GamerGD3
    3029 posts
    edited October 2013
    scryguy wrote:

within the first week of the halloween update, there was a question to be answered. if answered correctly you were rewarded with 10 donuts and a strongman homer skin.

No, only the 10 donuts was for the correct answer. You got the skin by picking any answer... this was confirmed around the time of the question.

@scryguy, click on the Simpsons House, then click the attic. You may be able to still get Strongman.

If you already did that, click on Homer, and use the arrows to find the Strongman outfit. There you can select his tasks and do his missions.
  • direwolf987
    7465 posts Member
    edited October 2013
    The FST will be one of the only buildings I will store. It's ugly and only give you an vanity (i believe) increase.
  • thatjenr
    187 posts
    edited October 2013
    I'm hoping once the Halloween event ends EA "fixes" it and it will start giving cash. Again, only hoping!
  • bluyoshi88810
    1455 posts Member
    edited October 2013
    Mine went into storage after the Halloween quest chain ended because I needed the space for my other buildings.
  • jacobjdevore
    387 posts
    edited October 2013
    Mine's currently occupying an open space in the main park downtown that I reserve for seasonal items. It will likely go into storage when the Halloween event is over. Takes up too much space atm to leave out permanently.

I don't expect the devs to transform it from a deco to a cash-generating building.
  • crosby357
    3051 posts Member
    edited October 2013
    Mine's currently occupying an open space in the main park downtown that I reserve for seasonal items. It will likely go into storage when the Halloween event is over. Takes up too much space atm to leave out permanently.

I don't expect the devs to transform it from a deco to a cash-generating building.
    Didn't the rocks/stumps, etc. from Whacking Day turn into a cash generator when it didn't during the event?
  • jacobjdevore
    387 posts
    edited October 2013
    crosby357 wrote:

Didn't the rocks/stumps, etc. from Whacking Day turn into a cash generator when it didn't during the event?

I missed most of WD, so I can't speak to that, but if that's the case, that's a nice precedent!
  • thatjenr
    187 posts
    edited October 2013
    crosby357 wrote:

I missed most of WD, so I can't speak to that, but if that's the case, that's a nice precedent!

During WD they generated snakes. When WD ended they originally didn't generate anything. EA quickly fixed that and they began to generate cash.
  • datasurgeon
    1878 posts Member
    edited October 2013
    crosby357 wrote:

Yes my rock is a money generator rather generous too. I have seem the stumps in neighbors also money generators. I have to remember to tap haunts
  • Deadshot_DCU
    6234 posts Moderator
    edited October 2013
    crosby357 wrote:

The reason why the snake stumps, rocks & logs generated money after whacking day was because they generated snakes during the event. Same thing with the cemeteries & mausoleum during last year & this year generating zombies then & now ghosts. After Halloween they will start generating money again

Also the Wailing Wall will also generate money after Halloween
  • kandycanada
    395 posts Member
    edited October 2013
    hayley5686 wrote:
    The freak show tent is so big. I'm curious if I should keep it out until the end of the halloween update or if I can store it. I don't want to miss out on any tasks that may come up.

It's huge and ugly. And it only provides 150 pts to Vanity. The Victorian UFO gives more to Vanity, is smaller and came with Kang. As soon as Lisa and Moe were done with the tent, that monstrosity got stored.
  • OrdealByFire
    916 posts
    edited October 2013
    I think I'm going to store the tent now that I think about it.
  • bee88161
    2976 posts Member
    edited October 2013
    I really like the freak show tent, I think it looks great in a forest area or on SP. I don't mind that it doesn't generate any cash, mine will remain in my town.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!