EA Forums - Banner

Has anyone used donuts to buy ghost bombs?

No. Maybe you should make a poll, because more people will vote, instead of posting.

Replies

• aljimo
    124 posts
    edited October 2013
    I can't imagine why. I use about 3-4/day, and now have 26
  • johncolombo
    11515 posts Senior Moderator
    edited October 2013
    no
    Volunteer EA Forum Senior Moderator/Hero EA Answers HQ
  • timberwuf
    520 posts
    edited October 2013
    Hellllll no
  • madfish86
    1094 posts Member
    edited October 2013
    No, but I did get caught up with Halloween fever at the start and blew 10 donuts on a pack of gremlins.

If I'd only known...
  • theccrose820
    31 posts
    edited October 2013
    madfish86 wrote:
    No, but I did get caught up with Halloween fever at the start and blew 10 donuts on a pack of gremlins.

If I'd only known...

i did the same thing
  • Tawhid123
    716 posts
    edited October 2013
    No, not worth it.
  • Burnin_TODI
    1552 posts
    edited October 2013
    I hope nobody has....I think on the last day of the event I am going to bomb the "you know what" out of my town for fun :twisted: :twisted:
  • TwiztidThorn
    2686 posts
    edited October 2013
    I really hope not. Any common sense at all would prevent someone from buying ghost bombs.
  • XBL-Heretic
    1228 posts Member
    edited October 2013
    I haven't bought any, but turns out I like them. I use between six and nine per day. I wish we would have gotten the bombs earlier in the event.
  • LordCaoCao
    85 posts
    edited October 2013
    Although I haven't bought any I'm glad we have them, I think it's an example of ea listening to us. I see people post about once a week mentioning how much they hate tapping everything to collect stuff and the ghost bombs make it nice and easy.
  • madfish86
    1094 posts Member
    edited October 2013
    They still wouldn't have been worth donuts because, like gremlins, you get them free but they would have been a lot more useful if they did work on gremlins.
  • felicity2092
    162 posts
    edited October 2013
    Nope
  • nbpinkr2010
    232 posts Member
    edited October 2013
    madfish86 wrote:
    They still wouldn't have been worth donuts because, like gremlins, you get them free but they would have been a lot more useful if they did work on gremlins.

We need a gremlin bomb! :D
  • subii42
    2737 posts
    edited October 2013
    I cant get rid of my ghost bombs, i blast one everytime i log in and see ghosts then i end up with back from ghosts, im always around the 30 mark
  • LanceUppercut808
    857 posts
    edited October 2013
    There's no way that I could possibly justify buying bombs with donuts. I use around 3 a day, and my total still kinda hovers around 20 ghost bombs stockpiled.
  • empathy77
    4187 posts Member
    edited October 2013
    helll naw
  • MegaIllusiveMan
    154 posts
    edited October 2013
    Nope... I only use one a day and I still get 2 or 1 bomb from the ghosts that exploded.
  • egrandidier
    23 posts
    edited October 2013
    madfish86 wrote:

If I'd only known...

i did the same thing

Same here !!! I though it was a statue....
  • boris-0514
    72 posts
    edited October 2013
    Nope its a waste I get more in return than I use...I rather use them for better premium items like the homer Buddha.....Greatest little premium item in tapped out. :D
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.