EA Forums - Banner

Be a good neighbor and tap on the Squidport Entrance.

Replies

• johncolombo
    11583 posts Senior Moderator
    edited October 2013
    just got in, haunted to heck and back, only one convert to the new game and I'm guessing they read it here. All those wasted tiles. Tiles are the new donuts.

Editing this post, don't think he read here because he used his other two taps on buildings. I'm going to eventually * out all friends except for people who read here more regularly.
    Volunteer EA Forum Senior Moderator/Hero EA Answers HQ
  • madfish86
    1094 posts Member
    edited October 2013
    Bravewall
    Land0fComedy
    StableSpace
    DarkDreemer
    missnewleaf
    silencead956

Tile tapped but I missed the earlier post where you had to clear the handshake first so I think the last two taps were wasted.

mooky87
    mbaron312775
    carolstroh

I don't see tiles for you.

emily_moffat

I don't even see a squidport but thanks for the tap.

Still have openings for a few more friends.
  • Zeosly
    46 posts
    edited October 2013
    Im looking to get in on these tile shenanigans so if anyone needs someone ill help get you some tiles if you help me.
  • StableSpace
    52 posts
    edited October 2013
    Just in case some of my neighbors missed it, my tile is up and waiting for tapping.

Also, pm me if you are adding me. Just so I can sort you out from the random adds
  • LordCaoCao
    85 posts
    edited October 2013
    Rushed my tile yesterday and have only gotten two handshakes in the past 24 hours. :(

Looking for friends willing to tap my tiles instead of haunting daily. I will gladly repay the favor. Pm me and I will add you, I have 95 friends and quite frankly I'm only visiting those who I'm tapping tiles with and those who have yet to reach the 10k goo. So pm me so I know your in it for they tiles and I will add you and visit ASAP. Thanks :)
  • Sakaane
    102 posts
    edited October 2013
    LordCaoCao, I'll be able to tap your tile again in a couple of hours. Darn timer. :) I missed your tile the first day but I tapped yesterday.
  • simpsons7795
    817 posts Member
    edited October 2013
    Many thanks to the forum regulars who have been taping on my tile (I know who you are). :-) So many of my visiting neighbors who don't regular the forums have been ignoring my spelled out message on my landing zone so just wanted to say thanks to those who have been tapping on the tile.
  • RynoJordan23
    470 posts Member
    edited October 2013
    I still have some openings for friends to help with squid port tiles. I try my best toclick through out the day to max the tiles you can get. if you have tile ready i will click once and check back later to see if so i caan add another click later so you get more tiles.
    add swelker3411

Sending a request your way now. :)
  • LordCaoCao
    85 posts
    edited October 2013
    Sakaane wrote:
    LordCaoCao, I'll be able to tap your tile again in a couple of hours. Darn timer. :) I missed your tile the first day but I tapped yesterday.

Thanks! I'm slowly visiting everyone to tap and * out towns that are inactive or just quite frankly ugly where everything is in a big pile in the middle.

I'm noticing about 1/3 of my friends have squid port tiles waiting, im glad to see people who are a also taking advantage of this situation plus it means they will likely tap my tile when visiting.
  • RynoJordan23
    470 posts Member
    edited October 2013
    LordCaoCao wrote:
    Sakaane wrote:

Thanks! I'm slowly visiting everyone to tap and * out towns that are inactive or just quite frankly ugly where everything is in a big pile in the middle.

I'm noticing about 1/3 of my friends have squid port tiles waiting, im glad to see people who are a also taking advantage of this situation plus it means they will likely tap my tile when visiting.

Sent you a request LordCaoCao. :)
  • johncolombo
    edited October 2013
    Many thanks to the forum regulars who have been taping on my tile (I know who you are). :-) So many of my visiting neighbors who don't regular the forums have been ignoring my spelled out message on my landing zone so just wanted to say thanks to those who have been tapping on the tile.

Amen, I don't get it. Why aren't they the least bit curious?
  • RynoJordan23
    470 posts Member
    edited October 2013
    Out of my 100 neighbors, my tile has been tapped 3 times. And I think two of those were by the same person. lol. So, dropping some people whose donut counts are pretty low and looking to add some forum peeps.
  • simpsons7795
    817 posts Member
    edited October 2013

Amen, I don't get it. Why aren't they the least bit curious?

Wish I knew
  • Mopurglar
    1048 posts Member
    edited October 2013
    Sakaane wrote:
    Making the rounds now. My luck still seems to be off... Only one extra tile has popped up since last night even though I know multiple people have tapped it.
    Same here, conferring with visitors, it seems like 75% of their tile taps are not showing up. I don't mind so much because I'm still way in the bonus with this glitch, but it is puzzling. When I add a new neighbor to coordinate 3 back-forth taps via PM, however, I seem to get all of them. I tend to do this at odd hours, however.

Here are some theories. Thoughts?
    - After the first handshake, every other handshake is replaced when they are given in succession. In other words, if two people tap you at the same time, you'll only get one.
    - Taps recorded when you're not around tend not to show up
    - Once someone has left you tiles, it is harder for them to leave you tiles on successive days.
    - being logged into Origin might be affecting things
    - being logged into your town might be affecting things favorably

Also, if you're my neighbor, I've single tapped you in the past hour -- I hope you got it.
  • johncolombo
    edited October 2013
    just removed one friend private me and I'll add a tile tapper
  • neuroheart
    8132 posts Member
    edited October 2013
    Mopurglar wrote:
    Also, if you're my neighbor, I've single tapped you in the past hour -- I hope you got it.
    Yup :D (I've gotten two!)

Hopefully, you got mine as well. I tried to give you a couple, but I have a limited time before I should be sleeping, so I could only leave about an hour before I visited again.

So far, I think I've gotten twelve tiles for the price of one and (I'd say, most important) the buildtime of one and a half. I'm not at all bummed about this.
  • canadianspring
    410 posts Member
    edited October 2013
    LordCaoCao wrote:

I just tapped your tile three times. :)
  • johncolombo
    edited October 2013
    new problem is teaching people in the thread the triple tap system, we'd all be done by tomorrow.
  • M4l1g05
    18 posts Member
    edited October 2013
    new problem is teaching people in the thread the triple tap system, we'd all be done by tomorrow.
    i know that it is at the thread but there are 52 pages... can u explain a bit pls?, ill be sorting people i added from fb so i can get more people from forum

1 more hour for getting squidport ready :)

note : i read above something about keep my account of the game on so i can get multiple labels is this true?
  • LordCaoCao
    85 posts
    edited October 2013
    I'm hearing that possibly, it hasn't been confirmed, but we may be able to get more than the max 155 or so tiles with this new trick so there might not be a "done" until we get a patch or cover the ocean in tiles.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.