EA Forums - Banner

Be a good neighbor and tap on the Squidport Entrance.

Replies

• trevorpace880
    4 posts
    edited October 2013
    Add me, I have a tile ready to go! I play multiple times a day and will always visit you and help those who help me!
    trevorpace880
  • Redycedarg
    10 posts
    edited October 2013
    :)
    Post edited by Unknown User on
  • CamieSpice
    47 posts
    edited October 2013
    I'm actively going to towns and tapping tiles when I see them.

I am not currently able to triple tap via pm at this time. But, I do have friend spots open. Send a request and I can tap for you :)

I also started a tile, won't be ready for like 3 days... but keep checking... hopefully I'll get in on this tile tapping action :)
  • eG-Yak
    55 posts
    edited October 2013
    just got in, haunted to heck and back, only one convert to the new game and I'm guessing they read it here. All those wasted tiles. Tiles are the new donuts.

Editing this post, don't think he read here because he used his other two taps on buildings. I'm going to eventually * out all friends except for people who read here more regularly.

similar situation. My bush message didn't help in the slightest it seems :(
  • ElBarto0o
    30 posts Member
    edited October 2013
    I've been really busy the past day so keeping up with this thread is just not happening lmao so I just want to give a quick update for some neighbors here. Besides the fact that a lot of my neighbors can't seem to read (lmao I feel bad just deleting them because at least they're visiting me), I haven't been getting that many shakes either even though I think most of you guys from here have tapped my tile.

I just tapped one tile for:
    epphoneapps
    Billtvshow
    Stablespace
    Mopurglar
    PinPal00
    Karlschlag1060
    indys2nd
    yxcdf3452

Will tap again in 10 hours or so. Hopefully you guys have better luck getting my tap!

M4l1g05 and dennistrane - I don't see a tile for you guys so idk if it's not ready yet or it's just not showing up
    bubsyjenkins and lovelybella - I tapped you guys earlier before I read about the 3tap thing so I'll get started on that tomorrow

Ok I think that's everyone I added from this thread but let me know if I'm forgetting you! I don't have time to actually visit every single neighbor right now so I'm specifically getting to you guys first.

And also pm me if you wanna be tap buddies!! I'm full right now but I can make room for people that are actually going to help me out lmao :)
  • LordCaoCao
    85 posts
    edited October 2013
    I'm surprised sites like tstotips or even tstonews haven't posted A article or something about this tile deal, the more people know the more likely they are Ito start checking squid port first when visiting instead of just tapping they first three buildings they see.
  • Lovelybella87
    276 posts
    edited October 2013
    Phew, finally finished visiting friends. I had to do all this in my phone cause internet went out :evil:
    Ok so here's the people I tapped tiles for once and I'll be doing second on in the morning :)
    Profscruffy
    Thedoctorten
    Indys2nd
    Tini_bronc952
    Excruciator69
    Bravewall
    Jazzcatphily
    Jmatch23
    Donpablo617
    Hotmamaward
    Mopurglar
    Elbarto0o
    Johncolumbo

Pinpal00 didn't see a tile will check again
    I'll pm some of you that agreed to do 3x :)
  • madfish86
    1094 posts Member
    edited October 2013
    trevorpace880
    Rydycedarg
    CamieSpice

requests sent.
  • w200caelan531
    3 posts
    edited October 2013
    I have a tile ready to go!! please add me!! w200caelan531 i will tap if you tap :)
  • kandycanada
    395 posts Member
    edited October 2013
    LordCaoCao wrote:
    I'm surprised sites like tstotips or even tstonews haven't posted A article or something about this tile deal, the more people know the more likely they are Ito start checking squid port first when visiting instead of just tapping they first three buildings they see.

TSTOTopix has an article posted.

http://tstotopix.me/2013/10/27/squidport-multiple-tile-glitch/

Which is good. If all the TSTO pages are blown up about this then you bet EA will fix it. Kid of like the extra ghosts thing?
  • CamieSpice
    47 posts
    edited October 2013
    Got your friend request and tapped your tile madfish :)

Ok, I'm done visiting towns for the night. Cleared out some more people who were not visiting, still have room for friends. People who need tile tappers come first :)

Send the requests. I'll check them in the morning.

• sdgus68
    97 posts
    edited October 2013
    Have a theory I want to test but need a tile tap to try it. Think all my tile tapping neighbors are done for the night. Looking for an add and a tap. sdgus68
  • Mopurglar
    1048 posts Member
    edited October 2013
    Mopurglar wrote:
    Sakaane wrote:
    Making the rounds now. My luck still seems to be off... Only one extra tile has popped up since last night even though I know multiple people have tapped it.
    Same here, conferring with visitors, it seems like 75% of their tile taps are not showing up. I don't mind so much because I'm still way in the bonus with this glitch, but it is puzzling. When I add a new neighbor to coordinate 3 back-forth taps via PM, however, I seem to get all of them. I tend to do this at odd hours, however.

Here are some theories. Thoughts?
    - After the first handshake, every other handshake is replaced when they are given in succession. In other words, if two people tap you at the same time, you'll only get one.
    - Taps recorded when you're not around tend not to show up
    - Once someone has left you tiles, it is harder for them to leave you tiles on successive days.
    - being logged into Origin might be affecting things
    - being logged into your town might be affecting things favorably

Also, if you're my neighbor, I've single tapped you in the past hour -- I hope you got it.
    After much trial and error tonight, I am pretty sure this theory is at least partially correct.
  • alispencer1
    10 posts
    edited October 2013
    Thanks to the people that have added me. I aim to tap your tile x3.

Would appreciate more friends who would return the favour.

Thanks

alispencer1
  • kithlyara
    24 posts Member
    edited October 2013
    I have a tile ready and am more than happy to add friends to tap tiles for them. Feel free to add me if you're interested: kithlyara
  • Redycedarg
    10 posts
    edited October 2013
    Post edited by Unknown User on
  • TotalTapper
    348 posts Member
    edited October 2013
    Looking for a couple of friends to do CO-ORDINATED thru PM triple taps to maximize our efforts

Just send me and add and a PM
    TotalTapper
  • jonaduckett
    7 posts
    edited October 2013
    Please add me, I have a tile ready and can be pm'd today if you want to do a 3 tile exchange.
  • petercrowley
    11 posts Member
    edited October 2013
    I have a dozen spots for squidport tile friends...I'm level 36 with many premium items and play several times per day. I have a tile ready to be tapped. Collecting goo is not my priority (I already have close to 50K in goo)...I'm looking to tap other friends squidport tiles. Add me - petercrowley - if you're interested.
  • simbass7
    1928 posts New member
    edited October 2013
    Can someone explain to me what's up with those tiles?
    I'm fairly new here and a bit confused, - I can tap my own tile every 2 days thank you very much :)
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.