EA Forums - Banner

Be a good neighbor and tap on the Squidport Entrance.

Replies

• M4l1g05
    18 posts Member
    edited October 2013
    simbass7 , i will assume u are asking what this thread is about xd, simple have ur neighborhood tabb ur squidport will give u more boardwalk

my squidport is ready, just change me bush to burning bush xd
  • andrealeeste
    18 posts
    edited October 2013
    indys2nd wrote:
    sdgus68 wrote:
    I had 2 friends tap my tile but only have one handshake. The one friend does not have squidport yet. Has it been confirmed whether or not the visitor having SP is a requirement for it to work?

I have plenty of room for neighbors if anyone wants to add me sdgus68

Yes, they must have Squidport for it to work for you. It's been tested.

No this is incorrect. A brand new feeder town can tap the SP tile successfully as soon as the "visit another Springfield" quest starts. Just remember to synch the tapper and tapee between each tap by going back to SF alternatelly and sequentially and you can get three tiles each 24hours.
  • Indys2nd
    1906 posts Member
    edited October 2013
    simbass7 wrote:
    Can someone explain to me what's up with those tiles?
    I'm fairly new here and a bit confused, - I can tap my own tile every 2 days thank you very much :)

Simbass, I thought you had all the tiles?

Why every 2 days? Make a tile. Tap on it once. Get a neighbor to visit once. Don't collect. Get another neighbor to visit once. When you get 3-4 thumbs to show up, very carefully tap the thumbs away but leave the last thumb there. Then the neighbor repeats with another tap. Do the same thing until all 3 daily visits have been used up. I'm also going to pm you something interesting about this glitch.

I will be checking your towns and leaving taps spaced throughout the day. Way too many personal pm's for me to keep up with. But I will do my best to space them apart neighbors. Those of you in the last few pages (I can't read all of this) thank you. I will return the favor. 8)
  • chippers29775
    930 posts Member
    edited October 2013
    Please PM me if you want me to tap your SP tiles. :) I currently have a tile for tapping - 250xp.
  • simbass7
    1928 posts New member
    edited October 2013
    indys2nd wrote:
    simbass7 wrote:
    I'm fairly new here and a bit confused, - I can tap my own tile every 2 days thank you very much :)

Why every 2 days? Make a tile. Tap on it once. Get a neighbor to visit once. Don't collect. Get another neighbor to visit once. When you get 3-4 thumbs to show up, very carefully tap the thumbs away but leave the last thumb there. Then the neighbor repeats with another tap. Do the same thing until all 3 daily visits have been used up. I'm also going to pm you something interesting about this glitch.

I will be checking your towns and leaving taps spaced throughout the day. Way too many personal pm's for me to keep up with. But I will do my best to space them apart neighbors. Those of you in the last few pages (I can't read all of this) thank you. I will return the favor. 8)

No thanks! They will steal my tile, it happened a few times- you not gone trick me Mister ;)
  • sdgus68
    97 posts
    edited October 2013
    My theory is still in question I guess.
  • heidioosthui
    113 posts
    edited October 2013
    I have a tile that's ready for some tapping and I'm happy to do the same for you. My friends list was full but opened 10 spots for tile tapping buddies. Add me: heidioosthui
    Post edited by Unknown User on
  • Indys2nd
    1906 posts Member
    edited October 2013
    simbass7 wrote:
    indys2nd wrote:
    simbass7 wrote:

No thanks! They will steal my tile, it happened a few times- you not gone trick me Mister ;)

You're too funny Simbass. :lol: The jigs up. We all know about the glitch. :mrgreen:
  • LordCaoCao
    85 posts
    edited October 2013
    LordCaoCao wrote:
    I'm surprised sites like tstotips or even tstonews haven't posted A article or something about this tile deal, the more people know the more likely they are Ito start checking squid port first when visiting instead of just tapping they first three buildings they see.

TSTOTopix has an article posted.

http://tstotopix.me/2013/10/27/squidport-multiple-tile-glitch/

Which is good. If all the TSTO pages are blown up about this then you bet EA will fix it. Kid of like the extra ghosts thing?

Being that this is the official ea forum and this thread has 35k views I'm pretty sure ea knows. It's a mater of time until it's fixed so I look at it like this, the word needs to get out and get out quick the more people knowing the more people tapping tiles before it's fixed.
  • subii42
    2737 posts New member
    edited October 2013
    Maybe just maybe they done it on purpose, because ppl where moaning about wait times and ppl use more donuts to speed it up, cos i used 12 when i would never have done
  • baco201
    2 posts
    edited October 2013
    Add me. baco201. I'm ready to tap all of your tiles
  • Lanky
    34 posts
    edited October 2013
    Open question regarding this - If I have one handshake on my tile, do I have to leave it until I have two there, in order to leave one remaining for other people to tap?

If anyone wants to add me in game for some tile tapping, I will be around most of the day, and able to reply on PM's for the next few hours... so we can co-ordinate together!

RNX-Lanky (in game)
  • Zeosly
    46 posts
    edited October 2013
    Lanky wrote:
    Open question regarding this - If I have one handshake on my tile, do I have to leave it until I have two there, in order to leave one remaining for other people to tap?

If anyone wants to add me in game for some tile tapping, I will be around most of the day, and able to reply on PM's for the next few hours... so we can co-ordinate together!

RNX-Lanky (in game)
    Yes removing the last handshake will remove the last tile resulting in the need to remake a tile.
  • Lanky
    34 posts
    edited October 2013
    Zeosly wrote:
    Lanky wrote:

RNX-Lanky (in game)
    Yes removing the last handshake will remove the last tile resulting in the need to remake a tile.

Thank you for the confirmation - I have one ready now, so waiting on a few more adds to get me going!
  • TotalTapper
    348 posts Member
    edited October 2013
    it's worked better for me doing one co-ordinated exchange at a time... seem to lose less shakes that way
  • jfcal2005
    52 posts
    edited October 2013
    just freed 10 spots in friends list for it!
    please add me fellow tile tappers.
    jfcal2005
    be sure i'll tap once, don't haunt and come check again a bit later..
    i'm level 36 and on the game more than 10 times a day!!
    see you soon :)
    Post edited by Unknown User on
  • WILL-P-1998
    205 posts
    edited October 2013
    Can we confirm this works?
  • Leenan777
    128 posts Member
    edited October 2013
    jfcal2005 wrote:
    just freed 10 spots in friends list for it!
    please add me fellow tile tappers.
    jfcal2005
    be sure i'll tap once, don't haunt and come check again a bit later..
    i'm level 36 and on the game more than 10 times a day!!
    see you soon :)

I sent you a PM.
  • Leenan777
    128 posts Member
    edited October 2013
    Can we confirm this works?

Read all the previous posts and you will see it works perfectly.
  • Pinpal00
    995 posts Member
    edited October 2013
    it's worked better for me doing one co-ordinated exchange at a time... seem to lose less shakes that way

I'm somewhat convinced that it's multiple people in the town at the same time that accounts for the missing handshakes--that and as you said earlier, the original tapper won't show up again. I can test tonight if the original tapper can register a handshake after the 24-hour reset.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.