EA Forums - Banner

JoshSherer - King Homer critique please.....

Prev1
WHY CAN'T WE SHOO THE KING HOMER ANYMORE AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Replies

• MrWhiplash82
    766 posts
    edited November 2013
    Something tells me he's not too crazy about it.
  • Aennilya
    636 posts
    edited November 2013
    I like it, but then much of my town is very urban and a skyscraper is not only welcome but kind of missing. Tap and you get a plane. I'm happy.

Edit: crap put this in in the wrong thread.
  • DJDK-ec
    898 posts
    edited November 2013
    He is probably still asleep, underneath a bridge somewhere.
  • MrWhiplash82
    766 posts
    edited November 2013
    This thread gives me an idea though: Ask Josh his opinion about anything.

The Great Pyramids: Meh. Old stuff. In desperate need of renovation.
    The * Lisa: Meh. Such a tiny picture. A great artist would have filled a much larger canvas.
    Beethoven's Ninth Symphony: Meh. Lyrics in German. Who outside Germany understands that?
  • HWick_Bluenose
    882 posts
    edited November 2013
    This thread gives me an idea though: Ask Josh his opinion about anything.

The Great Pyramids: Meh. Old stuff. In desperate need of renovation.
    The * Lisa: Meh. Such a tiny picture. A great artist would have filled a much larger canvas.
    Beethoven's Ninth Symphony: Meh. Lyrics in German. Who outside Germany understands that?

Genius. :mrgreen:
  • general003969
    265 posts Member
    edited November 2013
    My inner Josh is saying "King Homer is in Gray Scale? Damn Obamacare strikes again! Thanks for nothing Democrats!"
  • ApeMilkBuddha
    111 posts Member
    edited November 2013
    I wish the big ape was just a task for Homer so I could incorporate the building into my town, as it is I'll probably remove it after Halloween.
  • irishladsoca
    398 posts Member
    edited November 2013
    yes its big, yes its black and white but compared to the ghost bomb, king snorky and the frog prince the skyscraper is a far better gift/decoration. I think it looks cool, Love the animation when he falls off and the cars bounce. just need to get creative and find a spot for it. 8)
  • HWick_Bluenose
    882 posts
    edited November 2013
    A great spot would have been on the left hand end of Squidport, towards the hills. Could have been some sort of "end of the pier" attraction. But, as usual with most things, it won't go on there. pity. :cry:
  • beeblebrox900
    1314 posts Member
    edited November 2013
    Austrians ;)
  • HWick_Bluenose
    882 posts
    edited November 2013
    Austrians ;)

9th Symphony premiered in Vienna, Beethoven lived in Vienns but he was, of course, born in Bonn, Germany. Wouldn't make any difference to Josh, though. :wink:
  • laurianric18
    224 posts
    edited November 2013
    Many/most Swiss, too.
  • jasonicus321
    1811 posts New member
    edited November 2013
    Let's not feed his overblown ego.
  • MrWhiplash82
    766 posts
    edited November 2013

Oh, why not. He's having fun (and occasionally in an amusing kind of way, as well), and it's not like we could starve his ego anyway.
  • dgwglenn
    722 posts
    edited November 2013
    Scroll down the list a page or two for 'the worst update ever'.

I'm afraid he's way ahead of you.
  • Jedihntr
    828 posts Member
    edited November 2013

Oh, why not. He's having fun (and occasionally in an amusing kind of way, as well), and it's not like we could starve his ego anyway.

I thoroughly enjoy good sarcasm, but Josh's posts are really old and tired already, and not particularly clever. Why someone would start a thread purposely asking for his opinion to get a rise out of him is beyond me.
  • JoshSherer
    1640 posts Member
    edited November 2013
    This topic only further proves how unbelievably amazing I am. God I love myself and everything about me.
  • Undaunted-001
    2295 posts
    edited November 2013
    JoshSherer wrote:
    This topic only further proves how unbelievably amazing I am. God I love myself and everything about me.
    Finaly the legend rocks up :lol: what took ya? :mrgreen:
  • JoshSherer
    1640 posts Member
    edited November 2013
    JoshSherer wrote:

Redecorating to fit all this worthless crap into my town.
  • Undaunted-001
    2295 posts
    edited November 2013
    JoshSherer wrote:
    JoshSherer wrote:

Redecorating to fit all this worthless crap into my town.
    i think ea should start a JoshSherer Reviews sub forum :lol: ?
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!