EA Forums - Banner

Be a good neighbor and tap on the Squidport Entrance.

Replies

• CamieSpice
    47 posts
    edited November 2013
    I have space for friends and will triple tap through origin chat.

Hit me up :)
  • brenden720448
    83 posts
    edited November 2013
    Only like 2-3 of my friends seem to be tapping my tile...I even have text made with pumpkins asking people to tap it. I have now removed some of my friends, so I have some spaces left for people willing to tap my tile. I will also tap your tiles too (if you have them available).

brenden720448
  • joeri124508
    3 posts Member
    edited November 2013
    Made some ppl happy again with 3 tiles i hope ;-)
    Altho if some off the ppl who i triple tapped if it actually worked, that would be awesome.

Btw Bee you have a really nice town. Really nice.
  • dgwglenn
    722 posts
    edited November 2013
    It really seems there are some intermittent problems because I've also added people from this thread looking for someone who is going to reciprocate and then they don't seem to follow up themselves. I'd be interested to know if my tile is showing. I usually haven't had more than two handshakes at one time so I can't have reached some magical max.

That begs the question - is it a glitch that we are able to get the extra tiles or are we supposed to be able to get them and the glitch is that we sometimes can't. A new catch phrase for Bart - 'The glitching glitch is glitched'.

All joking aside, thanks for the taps joanne1477 and johnny50373 amongst others. I have received 15 tiles in the last 2-3 days.
  • Jamie5966
    147 posts
    edited November 2013
    dgwglenn wrote:
    It really seems there are some intermittent problems because I've also added people from this thread looking for someone who is going to reciprocate and then they don't seem to follow up themselves. I'd be interested to know if my tile is showing. I usually haven't had more than two handshakes at one time so I can't have reached some magical max.

That begs the question - is it a glitch that we are able to get the extra tiles or are we supposed to be able to get them and the glitch is that we sometimes can't. A new catch phrase for Bart - 'The glitching glitch is glitched'.

All joking aside, thanks for the taps joanne1477 and johnny50373 amongst others. I have received 15 tiles in the last 2-3 days.

I believe the glitch is glitched. I've had people I've added on here recently that I'm sure have tapped my tile but I did not receive it. One of my (real life) friends I was Facebook messaging with went to mine tapped it and I did not receive that one either.
  • baxbooch
    214 posts
    edited November 2013
    Most people seem to think it's a glitch, but the high level of XP obtained from tapping your neighbor's tile makes me think it's supposed to be that way and the glitch is that it sometimes doesn't work. I think it was always intended to be this way and in the beginning it glitched and hurt the neighbor so everyone stopped doing it.
  • bee88161
    2976 posts Member
    edited November 2013
    Made some ppl happy again with 3 tiles i hope ;-)
    Altho if some off the ppl who i triple tapped if it actually worked, that would be awesome.

Btw Bee you have a really nice town. Really nice.

Those are some awesome timing skills you got there. I got 3 tiles from you!

I hope you got 3 from me..fingers crossed! If not I'll try again tomorrow and leave more time in between taps.
  • brenden720448
    83 posts
    edited November 2013
    Just tapped yours 3 times Joeri
  • Sakaane
    102 posts
    edited November 2013
    To all my neighbors: I haven't been able to get into my town at all today, so no taps from me.

I've seen a lot of spinning donuts and Bart's face. :( Bad luck.

Will try again tomorrow.
  • LanceUppercut808
    857 posts
    edited November 2013
    AAAAAAHHHH!
    I tapped my last handshake. Oh well. It didn't appear to be holding more than 2 handshakes at a time anymore anyway. In 2 days I'll have another, and I'll keep tapping everyone else's tiles as often as possible.
  • Donna4612
    363 posts Member
    edited November 2013
    Oops.

I accidently clicked on my last handshake. Now it says I'm over the limit so I can't make anymore.

To all my neighbors- Thank you for all the tiles. I will continue sending tile handshakes to your towns and hope you will continue visiting mine for the goo while it lasts.
  • bette3900
    913 posts Member
    edited November 2013
    Donna4612 wrote:
    Oops.

I accidently clicked on my last handshake. Now it says I'm over the limit so I can't make anymore.

To all my neighbors- Thank you for all the tiles. I will continue sending tile handshakes to your towns and hope you will continue visiting mine for the goo while it lasts.

Ouch :( I just visited your town and noticed the missing tile so I just left you three hauntings instead.

I am well above the max number of tiles so I have now left three handshakes just to be on the safe side.
  • garrymrak
    12 posts
    edited November 2013
    What is the maximum number of tiles?

• elis1293
    13 posts
    edited November 2013
    hey, just cleaned up some space for new friends who would like to exchange taps on SP tiles, add me: elis1293 and write me a PM if you're interested :)
  • jayjayeire
    108 posts
    edited November 2013
    Hey guys tapped my last tile two days ago by mistake, my new tile is ready in 12 hours, I cleaned out 14 spaces there and deleted outstanding friend requests, add me jayjayeire and I'll know anyone I accept later after work is up for tile tapping duties and I'll visit your SP too :)
  • SydneyAnner
    62 posts Member
    edited November 2013
    I just want to thank everyone I added for being awesome and helping me get some more tiles :)

I'm waiting just a bit to add more water space to put the extra tiles until I have some more $$ but I currently have 5 in storage [which would have taken 12 1/2 days!]

Also taken some tips from this and other threads - 1) I always keep at least TWO handshakes, just to make sure I don't get one of those random away from the building taps; and to help with that, 2) I moved all my tappable buildings away from the Squidport so I wouldn't have to tap anywhere near it.
  • sftl99
    14 posts
    edited November 2013
    Ugh, my tile is finally back after accidentally clicking. Side note: how many handshakes can you have at one time? I've only ever seen two. If I can have 3+, I'll always keep two sitting there.

Anyway, if you tap mine, I'll tap yours. : sftl99 : I have plenty of friend spots available.
  • IzzyB68
    26 posts
    edited November 2013
    It is annoying... none of my 100 friends in 24 hrs has tapped my tile. I have tapped others though... :(
  • kjg55555
    6 posts
    edited November 2013
    My tile is finally ready after 3 long days waiting, after accidentally tapping my last handshake. Anyone interested I still have a few spots left in my friends list. Tap my tile and I'll tap yours.
    KJG55555
  • Unlikelyend
    55 posts
    edited November 2013
    Please again. Tap it or ad me.

Unlikelyend
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!