EA Forums - Banner

Jobs for Bad Dream House Needed

Ugh..... I was just going to ask if this would be a good buy or not. Everyone says it probably won't be coming back next year and I'm 15 donuts away from being able to get it. I really love the look of the house and I think it would go great in my cemetery but I wasn't sure if anyone had tasks there. How is it animated now?
BTW: My Springfield circa Winter 2014: orionsbell.com/simpsons/Winter2014.png

Replies

• timberwuf
    520 posts
    edited November 2013
    Jamie5966 wrote:
    Ugh..... I was just going to ask if this would be a good buy or not. Everyone says it probably won't be coming back next year and I'm 15 donuts away from being able to get it. I really love the look of the house and I think it would go great in my cemetery but I wasn't sure if anyone had tasks there. How is it animated now?

I'd get it if I were u
  • jacobjdevore
    387 posts
    edited November 2013
    Jamie5966 wrote:

It's true. Last year, the quest line associated with the Bad Dream House had several characters spend the night there, giving us that awesome animation. I noticed this year that we only got to see that animation if somebody haunted it for you.

Sad to see it go again, but hopefully we'll see it again next year.
  • DJDK-ec
    898 posts
    edited November 2013
    dave+hester+yup.jpg

... I totally agree.
  • mattkara68
    283 posts
    edited November 2013
    YES
  • timberwuf
    520 posts
    edited November 2013
    Si
  • orionsbell
    478 posts Member
    edited November 2013
    Jamie5966 wrote:

It's only animated through haunting right now, but if I were you, I'd spend the real world $$ for enough donuts to get it before it's gone.
    BTW: My Springfield circa Winter 2014: orionsbell.com/simpsons/Winter2014.png
  • Adamcayce
    810 posts
    edited November 2013
    Agreed! I never get to just see it light up without ghosts floating around it. I just want it to be on and stay on.
  • LordCaoCao
    85 posts
    edited November 2013
    Does it count towards consumerism?
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.