EA Forums - Banner

Are we all gonna need sunglasses when the normal colors return?

wait until they hit us with the snow

Replies

• itistracyl
    51 posts
    edited November 2013
    This will be my first Christmas with the game. I started right around the Whacking Day event. Haven't had any real holiday decoration until Halloween.
  • MaxxSpider
    5465 posts Member
    edited November 2013
    well everything will be white and it is very bright
    you will be happy to have the green Springfield back at the end of the event though
  • Undaunted-001
    2295 posts
    edited November 2013
    MaxxSpider wrote:
    you will be happy to have the green Springfield back at the end of the event though
    haha I miss all the threads complaining about the snow after a few weeks of it lol.......I think I complained too :lol: but that's how it is in real life. Don't mind snow for like a week any more and I hate it :lol:
  • jasonicus321
    1811 posts
    edited November 2013
    No my cataracts will take care of that for me.
  • MissGrafin
    806 posts Member
    edited November 2013
    MaxxSpider wrote:
    wait until they hit us with the snow

Unusually dark, to blindingly white. This seems cruel...
  • just_glyding
    191 posts Member
    edited November 2013
    Yes we will.

I hate clicking on the Scratcher first thing in the morning... It blinds me... Bright white snow will be brutal haha
  • GamerGD3
    3029 posts
    edited November 2013
    I love the snow. But then wait for the neon green rivers of Saint Pattie's Day! Muhahahah, yeah I went there.
  • brenden720448
    83 posts
    edited November 2013
    Bring on the snow! I loved it last year.
  • L_B_123XD
    1709 posts Member
    edited November 2013
    We'll probably get a white shade too like the darkened area this event. And it'll probably be next week that snow comes, and if not it'll be at most 4 weeks away.
  • missnewleaf
    210 posts
    edited November 2013
    Yes! I've gotten used to the darkness! Looking forward to snow maybe.
  • GamerGD3
    3029 posts
    edited November 2013
    L_B_123XD wrote:
    We'll probably get a white shade too like the darkened area this event. And it'll probably be next week that snow comes, and if not it'll be at most 4 weeks away.

Definitely not next week, likely when the Christmas event launches, which will be the first week of December.
  • Jamie5966
    147 posts
    edited November 2013
    MaxxSpider wrote:

I remember when I first logged in and the snow was gone. It was so green and colorful. I almost cried at its beauty. <3
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!