EA Forums - Banner

Did anyone else think the skyscraper would have a cash payout

Didn't it specifically say it improved your Vanity rating? If so, those items don't 'do' anything. But that's ok. More free buildings means i don't worry so much about the premium ones I can't afford. And my goal is to build a nice SF, so yeah.

Replies

• porkpiesteve
    229 posts
    edited November 2013
    I was hoping it would have a task for King Homer or something but not complaining as this update has been awesome in my opinion, now what to spend all those free donuts on.......
  • iain51269522
    787 posts Member
    edited November 2013
    Quite disappointed it doesn't do any thing.

Will ancient grave yard and the wailing wall do any thing once Halloween ends?
  • chelsp88
    160 posts
    edited November 2013
    Quite disappointed it doesn't do any thing.

Will ancient grave yard and the wailing wall do any thing once Halloween ends?

they SHOULD pay out $$ and XP. i have had last years graveyards out all year and they pay out.
  • jenniferbusc
    2392 posts Member
    edited November 2013
    Would of been lovely,

Just place it in front a building that pays and you can pretend it does!
  • jtgroth
    379 posts Member
    edited November 2013

LOL! I like that.

I always assumed that it would be like the Escalator to Nowhere, the Popsicle Stick Skyscraper and the Giant Magnifying Glass. Turns out I was right. Not sure why I thought that, it just seemed to be similar to those.
  • philieb
    931 posts Member
    edited November 2013
    jtgroth wrote:

LOL! I like that.

I always assumed that it would be like the Escalator to Nowhere, the Popsicle Stick Skyscraper and the Giant Magnifying Glass. Turns out I was right. Not sure why I thought that, it just seemed to be similar to those.

All of which I have in storage. They are just to big and out of place for me. I'm glad they don't pay out so I don't feel guilty about missing out on $ or xp.

@ Jennifer... :mrgreen: :thumbup:
  • gavthomson
    192 posts New member
    edited November 2013
    I won't say I'm disappointed, but I'm surprised it doesn't do anything.

Unless it will become active after Halloween event is over or something.

Seems odd that:

1. Homer never gets to the top
    2. There's no task, not even one (like get homer to swat at planes)
    3. Homer doesn't interact with the biplane at all
  • beeblebrox900
    1314 posts Member
    edited November 2013
    The thing that grates with me about it, is its in black and white. Things weren't black and white in the 50's they just looked black and white on tv and while I can watch tv on my tablet/phone, these days you kinda excpect it to be in colour at least!
  • Airion
    262 posts Member
    edited November 2013
    The thing that grates with me about it, is its in black and white. Things weren't black and white in the 50's they just looked black and white on tv and while I can watch tv on my tablet/phone, these days you kinda excpect it to be in colour at least!
    When my grandmother told me stories from her early years when I was a child, I always imagined it in black and white. One day she told me she had a lovely red dress, and I asked how she knew it was a red. That was when I found out the world was in colour way before colour TV!
  • beeblebrox900
    1314 posts Member
    edited November 2013
    Airion wrote:
    When my grandmother told me stories from her early years when I was a child, I always imagined it in black and white. One day she told me she had a lovely red dress, and I asked how she knew it was a red. That was when I found out the world was in colour way before colour TV!

Reminds me of the famous Ted Lowe gaff while commentating on snooker

and for those of you who are watching in black and white, the pink is next to the green

Classic

• raadams25963
    15 posts Member
    edited November 2013
    I put a Snake Rock in the center of my Junkyard, so it appears that the Junkyard pays out.
    If you have a snake rock, or something small, put it behind the building, and you'll see a dollar sign every now and again.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.