EA Forums - Banner

Be a good neighbor and tap on the Squidport Entrance.

Replies

• shasurveyi256
    354 posts
    edited November 2013
    I have a tile ready and check everyone's Squidport first. Will be tapping in about 40 minutes if anyone wants to add me
  • Social_Soul
    16 posts
    edited November 2013
    Add me and do the same back?

Username: craigo-craigo
  • Ditsy6
    255 posts
    edited November 2013
    Sure...add me. I accidentally tapped on my last tile (bummer :? ) so I have to wait again. But I'm happy to help anyone else with theirs.

• el-jeffe83
    67 posts
    edited November 2013
    If anyone wants to add me I've got some room too
  • Ditsy6
    255 posts
    edited November 2013
    This might be a dumb question since its probably been answered in other threads but....
    When you go to your neighbors town and tap on the tile, then leave come right back in tap again...does your neighbor get two tiles? Or one?
    I want to make sure I'm giving as many as possible so is there a difference or do they just get one regardless go how many taps I personally do?

• Rickydevil
    204 posts
    edited November 2013
    after each tap you need to wait till the receiver clicks it.. then you can leave another one.. if you do it is succession then they only get one... so space out the clicks by a few hrs at the least or co-ordinate with them..
  • Ditsy6
    255 posts
    edited November 2013
    Rickydevil wrote:
    after each tap you need to wait till the receiver clicks it.. then you can leave another one.. if you do it is succession then they only get one... so space out the clicks by a few hrs at the least or co-ordinate with them..

Gotcha...Thank you!! :)

• Pakelika83
    33 posts
    edited November 2013
    Added everyone in the thread, I think, unless I missed one.

But mine is ready and I'm clicking everyones. Trying to space them out, I'm on and tapping now, if anyone wants to PM and do the triple taps
  • justinabboe
    30 posts
    edited November 2013
    im kinda disapointed i added 50 - 70 forum members and iv had a tile ready for 3 days now saldy i only hv had 1 handshake the whole 3 days so im not sure if i dont hv the glinch or crappy neighbors
  • Pakelika83
    33 posts
    edited November 2013
    I keep track of people that have been clicking mine. Others that have it ready, I click it once, and if they don't respond in the same, thats the only one they get. I have a lot of dead weight to deleted from the Halloween event, but wasn't a big deal if they didn't haunt as I was getting goo from visiting them.
  • jkeeney73635
    147 posts
    edited November 2013
    I have room for a few people that want to add me as a neighbor and tap my tile. I will do the same. I play several times a day, and try to visit daily. User name is the same as my origin name jkeeney73635.
  • davidlwaite
    264 posts Member
    edited November 2013
    I am convinced that this does not work for everyone, I got zero extra tiles and in fact after I do get a handshake, the next time I log on its gone, and I have zippers.
  • Bravewall
    4244 posts Member
    edited November 2013
    Finally! :D
    aEHNvuu.jpg
  • Ditsy6
    255 posts
    edited November 2013
    I have a lot of time...but I'm not sure I have THAT much time to visit everyone 3 times a day.
    So if it's ok that I tap the tiles once a day and tap other houses so you all know I was there then I'm all over it hahaha :)
  • NarraMine88
    379 posts Member
    edited November 2013
    Add me for tiles, triple tappers preferred, online on Origin now
  • ejw325
    19 posts
    edited November 2013
    ejw325 - level 36 daily player
    don't have a tile available but will help with yours if you add me
  • ejw325
    19 posts
    edited November 2013
    ejw325
    my tiles aren't ready but will tap yours once you add me
  • jkeeney73635
    147 posts
    edited November 2013
    Narra I tried to accept your request but get a notice on origin that your id is too popular.
  • Pakelika83
    33 posts
    edited November 2013
    Well I tapped my last handshake by accident!

Will still tap the ones that I've added tonight. IF things are the same after the update, my tile will be ready.
  • 10SecondsOK
    34 posts
    edited November 2013
    Please add TeamMikey918 - hourly player and will be tapping tiles for as long as we can.

Thanks!!
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.