EA Forums - Banner

Who's seen the new THOR? (Possible spoilers)

I saw it. It was awesome, I loved it! :D

Replies

• jacko_9997
    532 posts Member
    edited November 2013
    mwdalton wrote:
    really? I thought it wasn't all that, still a decent, watchable and entertaining film (well mostly) but it just wasn't brilliant in my opinion. Have you seen that django at all? That's another film people ABSOLUTLEY RAVED about. I thought it was awful. But that's just me, that's just me. :mrgreen:
  • mwdalton
    11545 posts Member
    edited November 2013
    jacko_9997 wrote:
    mwdalton wrote:
    really? I thought it wasn't all that, still a decent, watchable and entertaining film (well mostly) but it just wasn't brilliant in my opinion. Have you seen that django at all? That's another film people ABSOLUTLEY RAVED about. I thought it was awful. But that's just me, that's just me. :mrgreen:

No, I haven't seen Django, yet, I still need to see that one. Tarantino can be a bit hit and miss, though :lol:

Well, I guess I wouldn't call it 'brilliant', but it hit all the right notes for me, very entertaining :)
  • jacko_9997
    532 posts Member
    edited November 2013
    mwdalton wrote:
    jacko_9997 wrote:
    mwdalton wrote:

No, I haven't seen Django, yet, I still need to see that one. Tarantino can be a bit hit and miss, though :lol:

Well, I guess I wouldn't call it 'brilliant', but it hit all the right notes for me, very entertaining :)
    Top tip- don't see django, if I could I would have that couple of hours back :lol:
  • NeoSEC28
    39609 posts
    edited November 2013
    I havent seen it yet but thought the trailer looked good, the question is......was it better than the 1st one?
    Volunteer EA Senior Moderator
  • mwdalton
    11545 posts Member
    edited November 2013
    NeoSEC28 wrote:
    I havent seen it yet but thought the trailer looked good, the question is......was it better than the 1st one?

I thought so :)
  • jacko_9997
    532 posts Member
    edited November 2013
    mwdalton wrote:
    NeoSEC28 wrote:

I thought so :)
    I'm not sure actually... I think I might've preferred the first one. Just.
  • edited November 2013
    Here is my review. I gave it a 3.5/5 Stars.

http://boomstickcomics.com/2013/11/film-review-thor-the-dark-world/
  • Bart-man5674
    1633 posts Member
    edited November 2013
    There's already a thread about this
  • Undaunted-001
    2295 posts
    edited November 2013
    There's already a thread about this
    :thumbup:
  • smith3198
    688 posts
    edited November 2013
    Well then we will switch this thread to Bad Grandpa which I saw last night and I thought it was absolutely hilarious! My stomach hurt from laughing so much.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!