EA Forums - Banner

What happened to all the regulars?

124Next

Replies

• Audiobrain
    250 posts Member
    edited December 2012
    At least I'm not alone in my secret fear of rejection from Sonny;;)) hehehehehe
  • lyonsek
    103 posts
    edited December 2012
    I still haven't been accepted so there's no need to worry on my part. Sonny...I still live in hope :)
  • sonny1618
    1543 posts New member
    edited December 2012
    zuzupj wrote:
    Tony68k wrote:
    sonny1618 wrote:

:-)

brb, booting someone off my friend list to fit you in.

Whenever you say that I always get worried..
    LOL! Me too.
    At least I'm not alone in my secret fear of rejection from Sonny

Psh, you guys are as safe as the Simpsons house. :wink:

It's the anonymous randoms I added back at the beginning that should worry, though I'm starting to run out of those ones that don't have nice towns. Anyone from the forum is solid.

I must have missed your invitation lyonsek, try it again.
  • christiemich
    621 posts
    edited December 2012
    There is so much muck being posted.... I have had to bookmark all the decent threads... Can't wait till it settles down a bit
  • Chibihalo
    376 posts
    edited December 2012
    battyguy wrote:
    Chibihalo wrote:
    Well the newbies aren't going to stop this fairly new regular from posting from the good old iPad every chance I can. Heck, if I can help out a new player or poster with the Christmas quests then dag gum it I will.

Good point.. But for the love of god change that Avatar! :shock:

Heck no man. Flaffy's my calling card on a lot of places I go to. I'm 37 and if i want to have a pink sheep by my name on my dormaint LJ account, my IM account, and my computer profile I will. Besides, I haven't made anything Simpsons related anyhow. :wink:
  • lyonsek
    103 posts
    edited December 2012
    Thanks Sonny... I definitely will as soon as I can get back in the game....getting too many players message.
  • lyonsek
    103 posts
    edited December 2012
    Just sent again Sonny. Thanks...looking forward to seeing your town.
  • nettangel
    1589 posts Member
    edited December 2012
    Audiobrain wrote:
    At least I'm not alone in my secret fear of rejection from Sonny;;)) hehehehehe

I fear his grammar whip even more! :shock:

Would hate to lose him though. I think I'm still safe, at least I was when I went on a stroll a few hours ago in his town. Better go check and see if I am on the chopping block list, yikes.

I will change your nickname "Sonny Golden" to something else if you did, bwahaaahaaa
    :wink: Why does this wink remind me of you ha ha ha.
  • sonny1618
    1543 posts New member
    edited December 2012
    nettangel wrote:

lol, it's actually not far off!
  • nettangel
    1589 posts Member
    edited December 2012
    sonny1618 wrote:
    nettangel wrote:

lol, it's actually not far off!

Egggzackatackaly! The best smirk EVER. I know I am repeating myself but I love that photo, the element of mischief written all over it, sweet.

Note: So very sorry Sonny, hope my new word is not too traumatic for the old OCD!
  • LimeWire_Prime
    55 posts
    edited December 2012
    ThomasK323 wrote:
    add me!

joeshmoe842

Dude, when will I ever get 'confirmed'?

Go to you profile and confirm yourself, you'll get an email with a link inside, click on it and that's it

Took me only seconds
  • cfcbesto
    117 posts Member
    edited December 2012
    They're prolly busy getting Santa coins, lol.
  • lilydalelah
    134 posts
    edited December 2012
    lisamaseyk wrote:
    This is unrelated but was wondering if to be a better neighbour , I don't take the dollars off my brown houses and Simpson house? You don't get that much money off them and am sure the coin is worth more to my friends. Cause the other houses take a while to regenerate ( sorry couldn't think of better word) been finding it hard to stop tapping on them lol -

Lisajane123
    The Simpsons and Brown houses regenerate so fast you dont need to worry. You can collect and friends will still be able to get coins within 45 seconds (for Simpsons house) and 5 mins (for Brown) from the time you collect.

If I am in my town actively clicking away, i am trying to leave at least a brown or 2; if I am leaving town I click em all knowing at least my simpsons house will be up and ready in under a minute.
  • autographz
    172 posts
    edited December 2012
    I can only speak for myself, but Id imagine a lot of the regulars are giving the forum a wide berth due to getting fed up seeing the same topics being posted 15 times a day. The amount of times the first page of the forum has had pretty much identical threads all over it lately is ridiculous. If only we had a Moderator or 2 to sort it out.

Oh and also the amount of "add me" threads hidden under different topics, like "Hey, I hope they add Karl and Lenny soon. By the way, add me". Really transparent and not even subtle.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!