EA Forums - Banner

Rollback Issue - Update on a fix

Replies

• teesphil
    6 posts
    edited November 2013
    when did the issue start? - about 9pm GMT 11/11/13
    did you update the latest client? - I assume so - always add the latest updates
    Device im on? - iPhone 4S
    What i lost? - progress from level 35 - 37 along with all halloween items, inc. 50ft magnifying glass, a stack of Krustyland, and loads of tiles for the squidport, along with a few in springfield too.
    origin Id? - teesphil
  • edited November 2013
    I rolled back on 11/11/2013
    I went from 36 down to 26 and lost all halloween stuff, lots of buildings etc.
    Device : Android - Galaxy S3
    I had done the latest update.
    My Id is Kryptokal1983

Has anyone had any luck in restoring their progress?

Not yet, but very encouraged by the post. Will be checking back periodically, and will post back here when my account is back.
  • roygbiv1974
    6 posts
    edited November 2013
    Monday 11/11
    Latest software
    Android tablets
    Both rolled back to level 16
    Roygbiv1974 level 32 & carolrose1978 level 31
  • toine78
    4 posts
    edited November 2013
    When did the issue start? Found out about it on 11/11/2013 23:00 (CET)
    Did you update to the latest client? Yes
    What device are you on? Ipad
    What did you lose? Was put back to lvl 32 from lvl 37. Lost all my Haloween items, donuts I bought. Spinster appartment, big part of boardwalk, big part of krustyland, Bachelor appartments (van houten quests), etc, etc, etc
    What is your Origin ID? (Not email address) TOINE78
  • BennyGrambo
    1 posts
    edited November 2013

When did the issue start? 6:30 PM 11/11/13
    Did you update to the latest client? Yes
    What device are you on? Droid Maxx
    What did you lose? Went from lvl 35 to lvl 13. Lost everything. Put me back to before my first donut purchase to buy lard lad in the game.
    What is your Origin ID? (Not email address) kickinkels562

• taquana07
    3 posts
    edited November 2013
    When did the issue start? 11/11/13
    Did you update to the latest client? I did but it still has my at lvl 9. I was on lvl 34-28
    What device are you on?samsung android galaxy 4
     What did you lose? I lost squidport, krustyland, 45 day corn, all my characters doing tasks, duff man, apartments, housing being built, hernys army, lemon tree, premium stuff, Halloween stuff...etc
    What is your Origin ID? taquana07
  • Wolfhead86
    1 posts
    edited November 2013

The issue startet: Monday around 18:00 - 23:59 pm 11/11-2013

Update to the latest client: Yes

My device: Samsung Galaxy S3

What did I lost: my level (From level 37 to level 16) My premium buildings + Characters: Volcani Lair + Char, Sleep-eazy Motal + Char, Lugash's Gym + Char, Community Center + Char, Kang, Victorian UFO, Kodos, Crashed UFO, Bumblebee man, Hans Moleman, Kearney, Dr. Nick, Arnie Pye, The Rich Texan, Ray Gun... And I can go ON!
    All of the halloween prizes and items.

My Origin ID: Wolfhead86

I hope, really REALLY that you guys can fix this problem :( spend abit of money on this game.
  • SimonSve
    2 posts
    edited November 2013
    When did the issue start? yesterday
    Did you update to the latest client? yes, the day before yeasterday
    What device are you on? Iphone 4
    What did you lose? Everything from level 37 back to level 35, ALL halloween stuff, about 1000000 money, some premium stuff, all unlocked characters, all unlocked buildings (including some squidport and krustyland buildings) and a lot of land expensions. but the donuts are at the proper amount. Approx. 2 - 3 months worth is lost, and it sucks.. hope it can be solved
    What is your Origin ID? (Not email address) SimonSve
  • tracybe84
    1 posts
    edited November 2013
    When did the issue start? i noticed yesterday
    Did you update to the latest client? The other day
    What device are you on? nexus 7
    What did you lose? i was on level 37. I am now on level 34 and lost all the buildings starting from fat tony's compound right up to the dmv. also lost all halloween items as i unlocked everything during this task
    What is your Origin ID? (Not email address) tracybe84
  • colleen236
    1 posts
    edited November 2013
    Between the 10th and the 11th of November.

Yes.

Nexus 7

Went from level 34 to level 17. Lost most of Squidport, all of Krustyland, everything in inventory (all Halloween bonuses), hospital, gentleman's club, fat tony's compound, Krabbaple's apartment, Buddist temple, Jake's, Police station, adult learning annex, Hibbard's practice, King Toot's, Guilded Truffle, Luigi's, RadioActive Man billboard, news truck, Nelson's house, several houses, retirement house, jail, probably some other things I can't think of right now.

colleen236
    Post edited by Unknown User on
  • immaaMONSTER
    2 posts
    edited November 2013
    10 am PST 11/11
    Yes, latest client
    Iphone 4 + Samsung Galaxy S4
    Lost 11 levels (37-26), lost every halloween bonus and progress after level 26
    Origin Name: immaaMONSTER
  • sababaesir
    2 posts
    edited November 2013
    Dunno how this list is meant to help. We gonna get back only stuff we list coz they dont have any record of the stuff we lost? In that case I lost 1000 donuts :wink:

When did the issue start? i noticed 2 days ago
    Did you update to the latest client? Automatically updated
    What device are you on? iPhone 4
    What did you lose? Lots. I was at top level and now 25% of my stuff is gone including Halloween items. I'm guessing about 2.5months of stuff
    What is your Origin ID? sababaesir
  • devind856
    1 posts
    edited November 2013
    The issue started yesterday at three o'clock.
    I had the latest update.
    I play on a galaxy S3.
    I lost 2 levels, some buildings, some money, land, and all of the halloween stuff.
    My origin id is devind856.
  • robinhood0858
    3 posts
    edited November 2013
    Started 2 days ago, updated, lost all halloween stuff and a lot of buildings squidport and krustyland plus money and donuts, basicly the last two months of play, origin account robinhood0858, im playing on my samsung 4s
  • Gr8121
    15 posts
    edited November 2013
    Yep I cannot access my account either......
    Gr8121
    iPhone 4
  • robinhood0858
    3 posts
    edited November 2013
    My town is back !!!!!!!!!
  • edited November 2013
    My town is also back! Hooray!
  • missmouse40
    3 posts
    edited November 2013
    Started 11 -11-2013 went from 37 down to 28 lost lots of people, land, buildings and holloween stuff, also stuff and land off my krustyland, tryed taking it off my iPad and back on , nothing helped, Tryed playing on iPad and also galaxy note 2 , Missmouse40
  • missmouse40
    3 posts
    edited November 2013
    Now it won't even let me sign in to origin, says try back later, using ipad
  • Banky71
    145 posts
    edited November 2013
    I'm fixed! Well my town is.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.